Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Chione nodded in response, then brought her gaze up to him. Bringing a hand up to his cheek she looked into his eyes, then hugged him back. Sighing she felt a little relieved that he was still with her and that nothing serious had happened to either of them. "Thank you, Bomani." She whispered into his hear, nuzzling him a bit. "I love you."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Bomani closed his eyes. Unlike the first time he'd made a kill, long ago against a bandit that attempted to attack his family, he was able to get the images of this kill out of his mind...and it seemed to be thanks to Chione. "I love you too." he whispered back, opening his eyes slowly and looking back into hers.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Smiling a little Chione kissed him on the cheek, then turned to look out the tavern window. She began to wonder if it was safe for them to walk outside again, and then she realized that she was going to have to talk to her father. How was she going to explain their cuts and the torn dress? Sighing she rested her head on his shoulder. "How long do you think we have to stay here?" She asked softly, then took a sip of water.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm

"I'm going to give it a little while, then check outside. If it's not safe...I'll find an off duty guard here and tell him to deliver a report to the guards back at the palace...if they can't help us get out, we'll just stay the night here." Bomani said, taking a sip from his own glass of water. The hand on one of the arms around Chione was on her arm, and he gently rubbed it. "How's your cheek?" he asked softly.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:47 pm

"It's fine, though it stings a little." Chione admitted, feeling safer now in his arms. Placing her head on his shoulder she couldn't help but close her eyes out of fatigue, but opened them immediately when she saw the images of the fight before her. Sighing again she looked at the cut on his chest. "And you?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Bomani looked down at the cut on his chest. "Eh...it hurts, but I've had worse." he said truthfully. "I wonder if it will scar." he said absently, shrugging. "I'll survive either way." he added, looking back at Chione's face.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"Once we get back, we'll have that tended to, okay?" Chione suggested. She looked around for a moment, making sure that nobody was paying any attention to them. "Also, I'll make an excuse, okay? Just play along when we return."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm

"Alright." Bomani said. He shrugged at her suggestion. "The truth won't hurt. How can we cover this up?" he asked softly. "Just say you wanted to explore the city at night, and we both didn't expect an attack, even though we managed to survive one." he said, putting his hand on the uninjured cheek.
He was worried about the consequences to himself though...for things such as letting her leave the palace, failing to capture the assassins...he hoped he wouldn't get anything drastic, like a whipping.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Chione frowned a little, realizing a small loop hole in his plan. "But, you would be punished, wouldn't you?" She asked, then sat in thought. "We could tell the truth, but twist it a little. For example, we could say that I sent you on a task, and then I ran away. You found me, and the rest explained as it had happened." The princess looked back to him, placing her finger on his nose as she had done before. "I don't want you to face any consequences for what is evidently my fault."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm

"Chione, I hate to say this...but I'll face consequences either way." Bomani said softly, looking into her eyes. "If we say the truth, it will be because I let you go...even in your version, I would be punished for not keeping an eye on you when I should have....but I may get lucky. We'll see." he said, leaning across to kiss her tenderly, lovingly, on the lips. "Don't worry about me. I'm tough enough to take it." he said, smiling a little.

[And I'm off.]

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Taken away by the kiss Chione shook her head weakly. "Still, I'm going to try to make sure you are not punished." She whispered, then kissed him, a little deeper than the last. Looking into his eyes she tried smiling back at you. "I love you, I can't help but worry. Especially when this is unfair to you."

((Ok, goodnight. ^^))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 am

Bomani chuckled. "I'll be fine. It'd be great if you could do something like that to help me...but I'm used to things being unfair. The only thing that's ever worked in my favour was you." he said, smiling a little again.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Chione tried to smile back, though his words made her feel sad. She then looked back down to his hands, and then remembered those same hands taking the life of another. Sighing she looked back out the window. "I'll try my best. But..." She took another sip, finishing her water. "Do you think...it would be okay to stay the night here?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 am

"Well, we'd have to put some precautions in place, but we should be safe." Bomani said, noticing that she was looking out the window.
"What's wrong, Chione?" he asked softly.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Chione sat there in silence for a while, scared to look to him, for him to see right through her. Though she swore she loved him, that she cared for him more than anyone else, she was scared of him. What had taken place, and what she saw, shook her though it was in her defense. "I...I've never seen you...as a soldier." She whispered, then bit her lip and clenched her hands into fists, resisting the temptation to roll into a ball hide herself from him. "It...it scares me." Chione admitted, not daring to look into his eyes. She had not wanted to say it, but now that she had she feared for his reaction.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games