Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and closed her eyes at the feel of his hand against her cheek. He was always so careful to be gentle with her and make sure she wasn't hurt or anything of the sort. She really appreciated his tenderness and put her hand over his and pressed it a little harder than he had been. Evie kissed Iago back as she felt his lips against her own and smiled at him brightly.

"I am your princess."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 pm
"And don't forget that." Iago whispered, smiling at her. He rubbed his thumb against her cheek, still smiling at her.
"I can't get over how lucky I am to have you." he said after a moment, looking into her eyes.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled back at Iago....his emotions were so contagious, she found that she always felt the same way he did most of the time. She liked that though, how in tune they were with one another. Her eyes had been closed, relishing the feel of his hand gently stroking her cheek. She opened her eyes again, hearing his voice interrupt her thoughts.

"You...lucky? I believe it is the other way around. I am the absolute lucky one. I am poor and plain and yet you still love me like this." Evie shook her head in disbelief and looked up at him.

"I thank whoever is watching over me every moment I am with you....I feel as if you are merely a dream and you will disappear from me when I wake up."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Iago smiled. "I thought I made it clear that you being plain is one of the reasons I love you so." he said softly, then he laughed. He took her hand, and placed it up against his bare chest.
"Does that feel like a dream to you?" he asked, chuckling. "Close your eyes for a moment, then open them. If I'm still here, you'll know this isn't a dream." he said softly, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew that he loved her for her plain qualities but still, every man yearned for a woman who was drop dead gorgeous and she wasn't one of those girls. She WISHED she was, then she wouldn't feel so painfully insecure about things but she was what she was and it couldn't be helped. Evie pressed her hand against his warm, bare chest and did as she was told, a slight smile upon her cheeks. She felt his heart beating...it felt so nice the simple thing.

"This just seems so surreal...being here with you like this."
Evie commented, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. She was the luckiest girl in the entire world as far as she knew.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:47 pm
"But it's happening." Iago said with a smile. With his hand over hers, he moved it around his chest a little, going over the muscles, before returning it to just over his heart.
"And, no matter how surreal it is...I'm yours." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

He was completely right, it WAS happening. They were together and nothing could separate them except death itself. Evie slipped her hand out of his and took his hand, moving it down to her waist and around her. Her own arms wrapped around his neck and she hugged him tightly to her.

"You're mine....and I am yours eternally."
Evie whispered back. Being in the forest as they were made it that much easier for Evie to tell him how she felt without feeling odd. She didn't know what it was or why it was so, but it was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Iago smiled, one hand around her waist, where she'd put it. The other went up to the back of her head, and his fingers moved through her hair. Her waist was practically bare, well, to be honest, they were both nearly naked, wearing just their undergarments, and it felt a little strange, yet comforting, to feel her soft, smooth skin under his arm.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sighed softly, very much liking the feel of his arms around her and his hand in her hair. She could feel every bump of his muscles, every breath of air he took through his lungs and back out again. She could feel his very being around her and she around him.

"Have I told you I loved you?" Evie questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm
"Not only have you told me many times, Evie, but I can feel it, just being around you...in the way you hold me, the way you look at me..." Iago whispered. He pushed forward on her head a little to get her to rest it on his chest.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie was glad that he knew that she loved him with all her fiber and being...she would have been crushed if she knew she hadn't been doing such a good job with it. As Iago had guided her to, Evie laid her head against Iago's chest and rested there for a moment, the sound of birds chirping and the river flowing combined with the steady rhythm of his heart nearly forced her to sleep. She liked the serenity of it all though, and hoped that she would get to experience more moments alone with her Iago like she had been.

"I DO love you Iago...more than my words can ever express on their own."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Iago held her to him, closing his eyes. "Like I said, I know...and I do too. The word love is almost too mild to describe my feelings." he whispered. "All I can do is tell you I love you, and hope my actions speak for how much I do."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt him pull her closer and she didn't deny him, she wanted to be closer to him as well.

"I know you love me....I know what you mean by that word; Love...being so inadequate for the way I feel about you." She sighed and lightly traced a finger on his chest.

.:On a separate note, Dont Give In RP is now open:.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm
Iago smiled. "We might need to come up with a new term for it." he joked. "Come on, let's get inside and dressed." he said, kissing her once on the cheek before letting her go. "Have you ever fished before?" he asked after he took her hand and started to lead her toward the cabin.

[Woot]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned at him and stood up after him, brushing some dirt and sticks off of her body before waiting for Iago to come with her.

"No actually, my father took my brother and I never learned how after that. He thinks it's no place for women." Evie grimaced, her nose wrinkling.

.: lolz biggrin :.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games