Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 pm
(the song is about friends, hardships, love & stayin' true to oneself^^in other words Muraki has a crush!LOL)
Muraki looked at her before asking, "Hey, uh, can I sit here?" he blushed slightly, while rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm
"I guess, since you found my garden ...i wont kick you out..." Scarlet sighed and looked somewhere else spacing out. She then began to sign softly to herself.
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmDxEzt7cwY song she's singing quietly to herself))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm
(just so y'all know, Ross is now in Elvandar, the home of elves.)

Ross sat on his bed and looked out over Elvandar. "This is where I belong." he muttered to himself as an elf about his age came to see if he needed anything. He waved the man away saying he needed to be alone, then sat in silence in the large, open tree house.

Kraga banked when he found Scarlet in a garden, about a mile away from the castle. He landed in a clearing and gave a sort of bow to Scarlet.
Ross has left. he said without greeting either of the people in the garden.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm
(Aww, sad crying don't worry I have a feelin' it will work out for, both^^ Vivi went nuts before he left though O_O unstable much? LOL)
Muraki started humming the tune(sounding like the guy who sings it....LOL can mimic voices) he then mutters through it, "If you leave with out tieing lose ends up......you may regret it later, & don't foreget.....your friend from the other world is still here." he then picks up again.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm
"What! where did he go....damn he probably went home," Scarlet sighed and stood up. "I'll see you around," she said to the demon and jumped on Kraga. She motioned for him to go and head to Elvandar. "He's so complicated..." she muttered to herself. "We're going to have to sort this thing out. Kraga as soon as you drop me off go find Vivi."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 pm
Kraga gave a soft humming sort of sound to show he understood, before pushing hard off the ground and flying in the direction of Elvandar. He landed in a clearing just off of the main city. The large forest didn't give much room for him to move, but there was a path, large enough for him to walk through. He followed the path and was soon in the main city of Elvandar, the city in the trees as the humans call it. As he came into the large clearing, he let of a roar to tell the elves he was here.

Ross heard the roar and stood. He walked out to the balcony of the tree house and looked out at the large dragon and his female rider. He cursed and made his way down to great them.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 pm
(Confusin' much? LOL)
Vivi was curled in a ball crying that Ross left feeling helpless.
Muraki sighed, "Women, good greif sometimes I wonder if I'd be better gay....(yup he gets random thoughts & blurts them out at times LOL) alright Muraki coming to the rescue again." he then goes to where Vivi's at & sticks her on the dragon. "There! Good lord!" sighs in frustion at the two, "Honestly for a man!? Get a grip will ya?"
Vivi felt herself being placed on the dragon & when Muraki said that she slapped him, "Ross is not just some man! And you would never understand"
Muraki rubbed his cheek, "Ughz, you hit like a man! *she shoots him a death glare* Shutting up" he then flew silently over the dragon, close to the girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 pm
Scarlet jumped down and walked closer in front of Kraga. She stood there and waited for Ross to come down and greet them. She sighed and just wanted to get this whole thing over with....maybe in the end she should leave....  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 pm
Vivi got down & stood by Scarlet while hiding her hands from view from both Scarlet & Ross.
Muraki landed beside Scarlet knowing that if he stood by Vivi she might kick his butt. 'Why, me just why' he thought while doing this * crying * (LOL she can make a demon cry)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm
((lol....... WELL ITS SUMMARY TIME!!!

After Ross got sick Scarlet traded his health with hers. He was still unconsious cuz of lack of energy and then Vivi passed out trying to give him more energy. Scarlet left, even though she was sick, she left to find the ingredients she needed to make a potion so she could heal her father. She was captured by the rebels and they healed her....then after talking to Erika Scarlet made a deal with her. The rebels would not be charged by the crimes they commited and Erikas family would be royalty again...still lower then the kings family though. Thus the treaty of rebels was signed and the fight is finally over. Now theres a whole love triangel thingy thats happeing. Ross isn't sure who he really loves and Vivi finally confessed her love to him. Scarlet gave him something back that he gave her a long time ago that in away was his love....it hurt her more to do it but she thought it might be for the best. Now Scarlet is trying to sort this whole thing out...while having a debate in her mind wheather she should go back to the other world or not.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:50 pm
(In other words one hot mess!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm
If you let me have my way.......

(( MyGod!!!! You people are machines!!!!!!))
Tatsel responded, "Well then where are you headed, boy?? I cannot lead you if I have no where to bring you."

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 pm
(lol... back on tha good comp =D)

Erika rolled her eyes. "he has no need to go any where to go now. His job is done, for the time being..."

Ross jumped the last three steps. The elves had healed him completely, but nothing they could do could help the war he was having with himself. He held the small ring tight in one hand, as he approached Scarlet and the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 pm
Rin128563
((lol....... WELL ITS SUMMARY TIME!!!

After Ross got sick Scarlet traded his health with hers. He was still unconsious cuz of lack of energy and then Vivi passed out trying to give him more energy. Scarlet left, even though she was sick, she left to find the ingredients she needed to make a potion so she could heal her father. She was captured by the rebels and they healed her....then after talking to Erika Scarlet made a deal with her. The rebels would not be charged by the crimes they commited and Erikas family would be royalty again...still lower then the kings family though. Thus the treaty of rebels was signed and the fight is finally over. Now theres a whole love triangel thingy thats happeing. Ross isn't sure who he really loves and Vivi finally confessed her love to him. Scarlet gave him something back that he gave her a long time ago that in away was his love....it hurt her more to do it but she thought it might be for the best. Now Scarlet is trying to sort this whole thing out...while having a debate in her mind wheather she should go back to the other world or not.))
((Does Dervish know? Kinda got sent to assassinate the king before his meeting with Erika at the Inn. Sooo yeah.))

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 pm
(Erika met up with Tatsel and Dervish thats where she is now)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games