Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Yuka looked around, "Um...is there any girls here to adopt?"

*Yuuki looks at Devynne, Suzume, Chihiro, Yuma, and any1 else i might be 4getting and she walked in front of them and sat down* yea, there r quite a few of us.

Yuka grabbed onto Shadow's arm, "They're so cute!!" She looked at the girls." She thought for a second, "I like you, you, you and you" She pointed to Suzume, Chihiro, Devynne and Yuuki.

Shadow looked at Sora, "I like him too."

Yuka looked at them, "Well then, we'll take all four of them."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 pm
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
"Do you want to say goodbye to your friends?"
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled at them," Ready to go?"
OrochimaruRocks121
( stare again I'm behind)
all the while angela and azumi were upstairs packing their things they now were walking down the stairs with their bags.

angela and azumi nodded.

"well me and azumi, don't really now anyone here" angela said and azumi nodded agreeing with her

*Yuuki gets up and runs over to angela and azumi* although we didn't know u guys well, we're still gonna miss u! *smiles*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:48 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*Yuuki looks at Devynne, Suzume, Chihiro, Yuma, and any1 else i might be 4getting and she walked in front of them and sat down* yea, there r quite a few of us.

Yuka grabbed onto Shadow's arm, "They're so cute!!" She looked at the girls." She thought for a second, "I like you, you, you and you" She pointed to Suzume, Chihiro, Devynne and Yuuki.

*Yuuki runs back over in excitement* YAYZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thinks 2 self* wait isnt that five?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 pm
Sora glanced up and Suzume smiled jumping up and down," Yay!" She smiled up at the couple," You should know something about me and Sora, we are twins." She grinned and hugged Yuka.

Sora sighed," She is so energetic..."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 pm
Kin smiled and nodded," I'm sure you will be missed," She offered the girls her hand," Ready now?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
all the while angela and azumi were upstairs packing their things they now were walking down the stairs with their bags.

angela and azumi nodded.

"well me and azumi, don't really now anyone here" angela said and azumi nodded agreeing with her

*Yuuki gets up and runs over to angela and azumi* although we didn't know u guys well, we're still gonna miss u! *smiles*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Yuka looked at them, "Well then, we'll take all five of them."

*Yuuki runs back over in excitement* YAYZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thinks 2 self* wait isnt that five?

((Srry it was 5 don't worry.))
Yuka knelt down to see Yuuki while hugging Suzume, "You get everyone to get things packed up, ok?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

angela and azumi nodded.

"thanks" and said with a smile, "we'll miss you guys too" "yep" azumi said.  
*walks over 2 Sora* of course she is. we're all gettin adopted. *Yuuki smiles at him and looks over at Yuma*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled and nodded," I'm sure you will be missed," She offered the girls her hand," Ready now?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

angela and azumi nodded.

azumi and angela nodded, azumi walked over and stood beside kin, angela went and opened the door  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm
He looked up and smiled," Yeah." He stood up and offered Devynne his hand.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*walks over 2 Sora* of course she is. we're all gettin adopted. *Yuuki smiles at him and looks over at Yuma*

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Yuka knelt down to see Yuuki, "You get everyone to get things packed up, ok?"

(ok, lolz!)
*Yuuki nodded and smiled* of course!
*Yuuki grabs Sora and Devynne in each hand, and grabs excited Suzume with her tail* c'mon we gotta go pack!!!! *watches them walk and turns around* i cant 4get u! * and grabs Chihiro 2*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:55 pm
Kin walked out with the two girls and took their bags as they got in the car, she put them in the back and got in the drivers seat smiling back at them," Time to go home."
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

angela and azumi nodded.

azumi and angela nodded, azumi walked over and stood beside kin, angela went and opened the door

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:55 pm
Devynne took Sora's hand. "Thank you." She went to her bag and packed everything up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 pm
Yuka and Shadow sat on a couch by the fireplace while they waited.

Chihiro ran up the stairs to her room.

((They have a mansion toooo...we'll go to the room, it's called Kigame mannor.))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 pm
Sora smiled as he walked into his room and packed up his stuff, Suzume ran in and hugged him around the neck, she had her stuff," We are getting adopted!!" She smiled at him and took his hand pulling him downstairs to the couple. HE stopped her and hugged her from behind," Yea but don't hurt me in the process!" She smiled and nodded," Okay!" He sighed and waited for the others to come.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Yuka knelt down to see Yuuki, "You get everyone to get things packed up, ok?"

(ok, lolz!)
*Yuuki nodded and smiled* of course!
*Yuuki grabs Sora and Devynne in each hand, and grabs excited Suzume with her tail* c'mon we gotta go pack!!!! *watches them walk and turns around* i cant 4get u! * and grabs Chihiro 2*

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games