Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:24 pm
Pro. Algorith looks at the new arrival. "The new term is starting soon. I suppose your a hufflepuff, but please restrain from coming into the teacher's lounge again. It's restricted to teachers. Anyways, there's a wizardry school in Australia? What year were you there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm
Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
Since about Dec 28, 2007

2. How many posts have you made? 192 >_<

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
I had some difficulties my first term teaching, but I also had some RL issues. This term should be easier.

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
Muggle Studies

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
RP: Professor Moonshade, Amber
Username: angel 214

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
I enjoy teaching, and it also a good way to get to know the other students in other houses as well as my own.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
There will be a lesson every week or every two weeks, with homework and classwork to go along with it.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
cocosam

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
Even though i don't really seem to post a lot I do cheek the guild every day if I can. Summer vacation in RL makes things easier to deal with than if we had school, and living with a muggle really teaches you a lot about them!

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
Of course! ^^

11.Anything else you would like to add:
Have I really only made that many posts? It seems like more to me. But oh well, it's almost 100 more posts than last time I started teaching!

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 pm
You're cleared to remake your class, angel. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:51 am
Juni, when do classes start?  

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm
Yay! Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, when do they start??

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:07 pm
User Image

Juni has informed me that classes begin on June 22nd.

*Professor Beroliza states as she walks into the staff room, cloak billowing behind her. She seats herself in a cushy chair and pours herself a cup of tea from the teapot on the end table beside her.*

Sign ups may start once the train docks in Hogwarts, but lessons may not begin until the 22nd.

*sips tea*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am
Oh, okay.

[[I say Summer, your professor character is quite a pretty one. xp Hey, I've been thinking about it, and I was wondering if I could do the same thing. I know that it's the same name, but can I steal it? xp ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Actually you can start sign-ups right now.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Thank you Mrs.Selena Beroliza,and Mrs.Junimaia ani politely said and scooted off to the trains  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:59 am
Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
About a year and a half maybe two years
2. How many posts have you made?
3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Yes
4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
Apparation
5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Prof. Name : Professor Fortina
Username: Tabby507
6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
It has always been a passion of mine.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
Students in their 3rd year and up will be able to take my class, however only 5th-7th years (im lowering everything down) will be able to apparate. I will teach 3rd and 4th years the basics of apparation and assign them homework on them so they will be prepared when they reach there 5th year. Since this is the first time Hogwarts is offering an everyday class for this subject i will teach 5th-7th years the basics as well.
8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.) Katie ( can't spell her username but shes in slytherin)

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
Mad skills! rofl
10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
Yes

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:02 pm

User Image
Professor Algorith walks into the lounge and looks around. "Erm, I just wanted to say this, so someone can pass this on to my students that will sign up, but I have some business to take care of from the 20th to the 27th. Would someone be a dear and tell the people that signed up for my class to er, talk quietly about history while someone watches them? Thank you. In other words, I need a sub. Ehem. Thank you. I might be able to pop in from time to time too."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:34 am
User Image[haha Thanks Sam! I think my skirt is TOO short, but everything else was too long. whats funny is thats kind of how I pictured your teacher character!]

I'll do it. You don't worry about a thing.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image
"Thank you Professor Berolza.."
[dear my, did I spell that right? Yeah, I wanted her glasses to be like that or on her head, and a bun that's messy. It's not messy, but the beret covers it. And I have my beret from France, and silk scarf too! I figured that'd what an old history teacher would wear who's traveled the world. Did I spell your name right?]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image[[You're missing an "i" between the z-a. Beroliza. haha]]

You are very welcome Professor. After all, we are all friends in this establishment. I'm sure you would do the same for me should I ever need it. *her honey-sing-song voice vibrated off the walls of the nearly empty staff room*

*Professor Beroliza set her teacup down and smiled, showing off a row of perfect white teeth. There was an eeriness about her. She was too sweet...but maybe that was just her...*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:56 pm
*Professor Algorith smiles at her fellow teacher and sips her tea. It's sugary sweet-ness from too much sugar swishes around in her mouth.* "So, what did you do before you were a professor?" Professor Algorith said, setting her cup behind her on her floating tray. She nearly missed it, but the tray caught it. She then takes a cookie from the tray, nearly tipping the pot.
[[Do I smell a plot?]]

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games