Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

In all of thirty seconds, everything that held Ryu together shattered, and he felt as though he very well might die from this.
The pain that he had been able to fend off was now unbearable. Reaching for the button that controlled the morphine drip, Ryu quickly pushed it..twice.

Tears flowed freely from the violinist's garnet eyes as he sat there, broken in more ways than one in this moment. Naoko had...almost had sex with Kai. Would have if they hadn't been interrupted.

This was Ryu's fault, wasn't it? Naoko would naturally choose Kai over him, especially with Ryu's history of terrible luck, near death experiences, and the fact that he was out of commission for quite some time now.

There wasn't anything that he could say that would make things any better. Nothing he could do to change what had happened, though if he were able he would hunt Kai down and rip him limb from limb a the moment.
Not that that would help the situation. Ryu simply settled on doing the one thing that he could right now, and that was to cry like a little b***h.
With his face red and wet like a hurt child, he looked to Naoko again, sobbing.
"I...s...still...love you..." Ryu managed to gasp out between sobs.

Of course he still loved the keyboardist...but now...after this...and so quickly...he wasn't sure if he could be with Naoko...or if Naoko even wanted him to begin with.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing, Naoko moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Carefully, without moving anything vital to Ryu's stability, and without injuring the violinist further, the blond pulled him into his arms and held him close while he cried.
"Gomen nasai..." Naoko whispered, feeling tears of his own slip down his cheeks. "I... don't deserve to be loved by you, Ryu-kun... I'm selfish... I'm so f***ing selfish! All I could think about was just..." he had to stop talking as a sob lodged itself in his own throat. "I was on my way to see you and he just... I got swept away. When I first met him and realized how dominant he is, I... I couldn't control myself. I wanted him... I wanted him so damn bad... and I couldn't have him. Today I could! I almost did!" the pianist sighed, closing his eyes. "I never wanted to hurt you, Ryu-kun... I love you... You care about me, you're the first person to actually give a damn about ME, not about my money or my talent or looks but... but about me and... you're such a gentle person..."
In other words, Naoko was torn between being completely dominated by Nakai... and actually being treated like a precious person instead of a pet.
He wanted that dominance that Nakai promised... craved it... but he found peace and solace in Ryu's soft caring caress.
Perhaps the blond didn't really know what he wanted...
"Be angry with me, Ryu... do something, please... I can't... I can't take being forgiven after what happened today... I just can't..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

As the tears continued, Ryu found himself gripping the sheets of the hospital bed tightly in his hands.
"Be angry with you? Of course I'm angry, just more at Kai than at you! I'm...I'm not happy that you did what you did, but I still love you. I'll always love you! I...." the vocalist trailed off.
What had just happened?
His voice...
"I....Naoko....am I imagining this?"
Ryu's voice came out clear as a bell. Each word he spoke, though it still hurt him considerably, sounded perfectly normal, just like his voice had been before the accident.
Perhaps he still wouldn't be able to sing anymore, but at least he could speak again. Of course, Ryu was curious as to how, but that was something he would worry about later, right now he was simply thankful that he could communicate normally again.
Though the fact remained...his lover had just confessed to cheating on him.
Something would have to be done about that...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Was it a miracle?
Or had Naoko actually made Ryu so angry that his body had no choice but to bring his voice back to retaliate?
"Ryu-kun..." the blond whispered, releasing his hold on the violinist and looking at him in confusion. "I thought... I thought your voice wasn't going to be the same... I mean, that's what the doctors said but... it... What the hell just happened?!"
Guess Ryuukaze was going to be released from the hospital sooner rather than later...
Okay so momentarily... Nakai was forgotten.
But only momentarily.
"Ryu-kun, I... I couldn't lie to you. That's why I told you the truth. In all honesty I thought there might be SOME part of you that wanted... you know... all three of us together. I mean after the karaoke party and all... but... I mean... I guess I figured you wouldn't be very angry..." he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Then I saw Ishi and when I learned that Nakai had cheated on HIM I... I realized what I'd done... and how big an a** I turned myself into... I... I just didn't want to lie..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I don't know what happened, but right now I don't really care. You...baka! Baka baka baka BAKA!" Ryu ranted childishly.
"Of course...I wanted us to all be together THEN. I didn't know I was going to manage to fall in love with you. Baka. I'm not surprised to hear that Kai cheated on someone though. He's just that type of guy. Oh, and yes you made quite an a** out of yourself! But...you know what?"
Ryu took Naoko's face in his hands again and kissed him, wiping away the residual tears with his thumbs.
"I still do, and always will, love you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Ah to be yelled at...
This was what Naoko wanted. He'd done the stupidest thing ever and hadn't been yelled at for it!
Thus, he was rather surprised when Ryu kissed him.
Gently, the pianist wrapped his arms around his akuma and kissed back.
"I... never really thought love could really all be given to one person alone..." NAKO found himself whispering. "And yet... you're..."
He almost felt like crying... again!
"Damn it, Ryu... why do you have to care so much?" he teased softly, utterly amazed that the man before him was that gentle and kind.
'You've never known that type of kindness from a lover...' his conscience spoke up. 'HE never gave you a choice, did HE? Now you're faced with the choice of Ryu or Nakai... and you don't know what to do with yourself... do you, Naoko?'
Okay, so his conscience had a point...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I... never really thought love could really all be given to one person alone..."
That one sentence stuck out to Ryu. One sentence was all it took to let him know everything he needed to know about why this had happened, and to break his heart all over, in a whole new way.
"Naoko...oh Naoko..." Ryu spoke gently, lovingly, holding his beloved as close as he could, "You've never known love, have you? At least not the way it should be. Not real love. Won't you let me show you, then?"
Having said that, Ryu tilted NAKO's head back and looked him in the eyes, watching for whatever reaction might come.
After all, Ryuukaze truly loved Naoko, despite the suddenness of their relationship, and if Naoko chose Nakai, then, despite the pain he would feel, he would accept that for his lover's sake. Sometimes selfishness had to be put aside. Naoko wasn't an object for him to play with, and if Kai could make him happier, then so be it.undefined  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 am

Amber eyes narrowed just a bit, "I've known love. My partners have just never been... as possessive I guess."
The pianist was used to being an object... a toy for others to play with. It was simply how he had had his first experience.
A toy to play with when bored...
"Why the hell do you think I felt so damn guilty about it?" he asked, watching Ryu closely. "You're the first who didn't see me as a pet..."
WHICH... Nakai had.
Obviously.
The singer's voice was still in NAKO's head, telling him that 'a pet always finds its way back to their master'... it wasn't the first time that he had heard such words.
But Ryu...
Ryu didn't try to own him... he just loved him... and he really did care...
For some reason that Naoko couldn't explain, he averted his gaze from Ryu and stood up. "I'm going to go find one of the nurses... If you're able to talk again, then you should really be resting at home instead." His amber gaze focused on the violinist and NAKO smiled softly. "Besides... being at home will make you feel better than sitting in this hospital bed."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu stiffened as Naoko stood up. Why hadn't his lover been able to look him in the eye? One might assume it was out of shame, but Ryu felt that that wasn't exactly it. There was...something deeper.
It felt as though it was all crumbling away. This was going to turn out to be just another whirlwind romance, just another tragic heartbreak. The violinist's instinct told him to do something, anything, in the interest of self-preservation. Lie, cheat, force something, somehow, in order to save himself from the pain that threatened.
When he first met Nakai, Ryu had only thought that he would make a good thirty minute fling, same for Naoko. Never would he have thought that Naoko would become the love of his life, and Nakai the one man who had the power to destroy everything Ryu held dear.

Sighing, Ryu held onto Naoko's hand for one extra moment before smiling and nodding.
"Ok...beautiful."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 pm

He hadn't meant for his averted gaze to trouble Ryu...
Naoko just... well... he felt like the scum at the bottom of a shower drain for even THINKING about Nakai at the moment.
'Damn my conscience...' he thought to himself before laughing softly.
"Yes well, I plan on you getting to see my 'beauty' for the next few days. I'm making sure you get well. I can conference with band via phone if need be." the pianist replied, before heading out of the room.
Once into the hospital hall, door closed behind him, Naoko let out a soft sigh.
He felt relieved as his smile faded, his mask falling away. Of course Oumori knew he'd have to keep his own feelings hidden away for now...
He'd already caused Ryu's enough grief for one day... hell, probably for a life time.
Finding a nurse, the blond was eventually told that Ryu's doctor would be checking in on him within the hour, and that it would be the doctor's choice to send him home or not.
Bypassing security again, Naoko entered the hospital room with a smile. "Seems your doctor will be in soon to take a look."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"That's good then. I certainly don't want to be here any longer. It's...depressing." Ryu frowned as he looked at the room around him. Sure, it was the best they had to offer, especially for someone like him, but it was still very...sterile.
"You don't have to stay with me, though." akuma-red eyes told a different story, of course. Ryu didn't want to be a burden to Naoko...that was probably why his love had cheated on him in the first place. Still, every moment he could get with the keyboardist was a treasured one, and it was hard to pretend he didn't want to be cared for by his angel.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:29 am
((I'll post soon, promise! I'm just going to Anime Boston this weekend, so it's a little... busy in my life at the moment.
Other than that, now that Naoko and Ryu have had their cute makeup moment, it makes me want to have Kai and Ishi's angsty make up moment too... Though I would love to see a fight between them, since that would be utterly hilarious! They'd probably text everything.
Oh, and Ryu's 'baka' rant made me die of laughter, since it reminded me so much of England from Hetalia.
=D ))  

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

"Depressing?" Naoko asked, taking the time to look around the hospital room. "What would be depressing is if there were no windows and the food was horrible and the linens smelled of old people." the pianist smirked slightly before turning his amber gaze on Ryu. "Besides, it's only for a bit longer. Then you get my full attention... though I'm not dressing up as a nurse for you."
He paused, thinking over the idea.
"No wait... maybe I would... long as I didn't have to wear a skirt." NAKO teased.

(((OOC: Hehehe, no problem. HAVE FUN!!! Awww, I wanna go! I haven't been to a con in a long while... not since July of 08... and that was EPAC (El Paso Anime Con). I wanted to go to the con in Houston this year, but funds didn't work out... I've been wondering what sort of confrontation will happen between Kai and Ishi, hehehe. And yes... I thought the same thing during the "Baka" rant.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I guess you have a point." Ryu agreed, nodding, his hair falling slightly over one of his blood red eyes.
"You dressed as a nurse, however...I wouldn't mind that so much. I promise you wouldn't have to wear a skirt though." the violinist laughed, though his laugh was strangled somewhat when he looked up at Naoko again. It was...difficult...to look at Naoko now. This wasn't how Ryu wanted things to be. He wanted to be able to forgive completely, pretend it never happened even, but when he looked at Naoko, it was almost as if he could see Nakai smiling and laughing, mocking him, stealing his love away from him.
It made him feel sick. Incredibly sick.
'Self preservation...do something...keep the pain at bay...', Ryu thought as he lifted the button to his pain medication and clicked it...the third time in less than twenty minutes. Hopefully Naoko hadn't noticed. It was...just a way to cope, for now. So many kinds of pain all at once...it simply had to be dealt with. There was good reason, right?
Ryu smiled as the sweet sensation of the morphine hit his system, his muscles contracting and relaxing sending him into a state of near euphoria with the dosage he had reached.
"Ahhh...Na-kun....if you do wear a uniform though, let it be something in a light blue. I think that would suit you."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Ryu had picked JUST the right moment to press the button, because Naoko had turned around and walked to the window. His hands were stationed on his hips, amber gaze focusing on the thin rays of sunlight that were peeking through the clouds overhead.
"Ao ne..." the pianist whispered, thinking over the color. He smirked, turning back to his akuma. "Long as it isn't pink, I think we're fine." The blond folded his arms over his chest. "At least I can cook just fine on my own, so you won't be going hungry... which reminds me... I'm starving!"
Breakfast had, after all, been rudely interrupted...
"I think I'll make something sweet... as a get well incentive." the man smiled, thinking to himself. "Sutoroberii Shootokeeki..." Naoko nodded, eyes on Ryu. "How does that sound?"
In truth, NAKO liked to cook... it let him relax... And if it was baking for Ryu, then it would serve two purposes.
Not to mention it was one of the few ways, at the moment, that the pianist could even begin to come up with... as a way to ask forgiveness.
After all, in some far reaches of the man's mind, he remembered a girl in junior high giving him a strawberry shortcake that she'd made in home economics...
And he'd later gone on a few dates with the dark haired beauty.

(((OOC: Um... I have issues with the word "Sutoroberii"... it's like, one of my favorite things to say... that and "Keeki"... so that's why he said it like that... heh... I blame Dante (DMC) and his damn "Sutoroberii Saundee".... hehehehe... And I blame "Antique Bakery" too... and Pippin... and the need for Cake in general...

Trans:
Ao, ne = Blue, huh
Sutoroberii Shootokeeki = Strawberry Shortcake
Sutoroberii Saundee = Strawberry Sundae)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games