Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:27 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

Lexi noticed that Kenzie was also in the common room. She hadn't really noticed herself all the water that was covering everything. She was just glad to be in her house at last. She walked over to Kenzie. "Hey you need any help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm
KaitaAlexis
Tohru_luvs_catz

Lexi noticed that Kenzie was also in the common room. She hadn't really noticed herself all the water that was covering everything. She was just glad to be in her house at last. She walked over to Kenzie. "Hey you need any help?"

Kenzie looks over. "Yeah sure! I'm just excited we finally got our castle back from those mers!" Kenzie smiles. "I'm Kenzie by the way."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:05 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
KaitaAlexis
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie looks over. "Yeah sure! I'm just excited we finally got our castle back from those mers!" Kenzie smiles. "I'm Kenzie by the way."

"I only heard stories about the mer's taking over. Wish I could of been a part of it but I only just got here. I'm Lexi. I was only recently sorted" she walked around the room to an area that she could start cleaning herself. She pulled out her wand and tried her own cleaning spell but it blew up in her face a bit. "Oops... Sorry Kenzie. I thought I could do a simple spell like the one you are doing. Maybe I'm just saying it wrong."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:09 am
KaitaAlexis

"I only heard stories about the mer's taking over. Wish I could of been a part of it but I only just got here. I'm Lexi. I was only recently sorted" she walked around the room to an area that she could start cleaning herself. She pulled out her wand and tried her own cleaning spell but it blew up in her face a bit. "Oops... Sorry Kenzie. I thought I could do a simple spell like the one you are doing. Maybe I'm just saying it wrong."

Kenzie laughs, "Don't worry, when I came I tried using repario on my ipod and ended up setting my bed sheets on fire. I'm using trego, right now. I learned it in charms." Kenzie bends to a small puddle, "Trego." The puddle partially dries up. "I'm not the best. I passed my final, but I didn't win against my dummy."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
KaitaAlexis

Kenzie laughs, "Don't worry, when I came I tried using repario on my ipod and ended up setting my bed sheets on fire. I'm using trego, right now. I learned it in charms." Kenzie bends to a small puddle, "Trego." The puddle partially dries up. "I'm not the best. I passed my final, but I didn't win against my dummy."

"Let me try again." Lexi walked over to a little puddle. She pointed her wand at it and said "Trego" it worked that time. "I think I got it now" Lexi turned to Kenzie with a big smile on her face. "Maybe next time its time for finals you will win against your dummy."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 am
KaitaAlexis

"Let me try again." Lexi walked over to a little puddle. She pointed her wand at it and said "Trego" it worked that time. "I think I got it now" Lexi turned to Kenzie with a big smile on her face. "Maybe next time its time for finals you will win against your dummy."

Kenzie laughs. "Maybe.." ((ooc: Some of us are hanging out in the Great Hall if you want to come join us! ))  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 pm
Hey guys let's welcome KaitaAlexis and Nikkiquin ! to the house !! Yea for the amazing 1st years! Alright so if you guys have any questions PM me and i will help you biggrin
IDK if i mentioned this before but I ALWAYS POST in a goldenrod color so look out of my posts in case i make an important announcement or something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 am
User Image
â—¦ Û© Ûž Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis Ûž Û© â—¦
Hufflepuff â—¦ First Year â—¦ Barn Owl (CLICK) â—¦ Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) â—¦ Holly â—¦ 13.75" â—¦ Bendy â—¦ Phoenix Feather Core

â—¦ Û© â—¦ {{ OOC }} - Thank you for the warm welcome Amelia! I'm quite happy to be here as a Hufflepuff. <3 Question, when are we going to change the front page image to the proper Hufflepuff common room? I don't know what you were using before but I have both fan and official artwork of them if you need it. ^w^ - {{ /OOC }} â—¦ Û© â—¦

Nikki ran a little lap around the common room jovially. The warm, earthy tones of the house looked lovely in the softly shining lamp lights and flickering glow from the fire. It was exciting to finally be in her home for the school year. Giggling, Nikki darted into the girl's dorms and dove into her bed. (She could tell which it was because her trunk was at the foot end.) Sighing contently she gazed up at the shimmering light hanging down from the ceiling.

"Wow it's so pretty here" Nikki said breathily as her eyes slowly fluttered open and closed. "It actually feels like I'm outside when I'm in. I'm going to enjoy sitting by that fire at night for sure. And I'm right next to the kitchens too! Sooooo perfect." Nikki allowed herself to rest for just a bit. After all, she had a big day ahead of her as a new student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Aunt Slappy

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone ! let's welcome our four newly sorted members ! I know have welcomed two of them before but ! since sorting is over lets welcome all of our new members !

Kaitia alexis
Nikkiquin
purplepsychopsychicchick
lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:27 am
WHERE ARE MY HUFFLEPUFFS !?!?!

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:42 pm
ninja

This place looks more dead than a thestral, if you ask me.

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 pm
Stardust Disaster
ninja

This place looks more dead than a thestral, if you ask me.

ninja

Its been tough there is practically now activity for weeks at a time maybe one post here or there some from me ninja lol

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

cutie_purple_girly_1992

High-functioning Millionaire

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Aunt Slappy
WHERE ARE MY HUFFLEPUFFS !?!?!