Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 pm
(^^ Thank you thank you biggrin )

Shinji came into the kitchen with Yori behind him as he looked at Zylver and his mother. "Hey mom. Yori is here." Shinji said as she looked up then smiled. "Hello Yori. Nice to see you." She said.

"Hello, Bells. Its good to see you too. Thought I'd pay a visit for the twins birthday and mess with little Shin here." He said as he wrapped his arms around Shinji neck and ruffled his hair.
"Yori..Let me go!" Shinji said as he blushed and tried to push him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm
That man was so familiar even with Shinji's mom.... he felt... envious....
They seemed to know that man -Yori- really well... and for what it seemed they liked him.
And that Yori was to... close to Shinji, even to hug him like that, and Shinji was acting shy and was blushing as he tried to push the man off without much success and while his mother smiled at the 'cute' actitude...

And then Zylver realized it as Shinji's words echoed in his mind.
'Yes, I do have someone I like..... Its...not a she...And he's not from my class...'
This man was obviouslynot of Shinji's class... he was a little bit older... and he was a really handsome man, no doubt Shinji would have fallen in love with him, even as if now he was acting so shy... Or maybe the guy named Yori did not knew of Shinji's feelings for him...

Either way, Zylver felt another stab in his heart, and he did not know exactly why.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm
Yori chuckled lightly as Shinji tried to push him off then noticed Zylver and looked up at him. He raised a blonde eyebrow and asked: "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 pm
Zylver fiddled with his hair messily, trying his best to cover his big and pointed not human at all ears. But he was sure his hair and eye colours labelled him as non human -although Shinji's older sisters told him those were really fashion and cool, and Shinji's little sisters told him something like that he looked quite anime-ish and that was really cool-.

"I'm Zylver... pleased to meet you. I'm a friend of Shinji. I came from abroad, so I'm staying here with them." He said, not wanting to tell too much information, just the necessary not to be rude.
He had to swallow jealousy.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 pm
"I see then." Yori said as Shinji managed to get out of his arms and he pouted slightly then gave his full attention to Zylver. "Nice to meet you then. I'm Yori. Yori Takashime. A friend of the family." He said as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Zylver nodded, not wanting to say much more.
That man's confidence was overwhelming, and the way in which he was feeling like on his own home made Zylver envious. And his smile was so bright... and really mischievous too...
Shinji liked that kind of guys... nothing to what he could compare, he thought.

He turned his attention back to the chopping of the ingredients for dinner.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:28 pm
Yori laughed lightly then went up to Shinji and ruffled his hair. "I'm going to take a smoke." He said as he went to the back.

Shinji nodded as his hair was ruffled then went up to Zylver and looked at he was doing. "Want some help?" He asked as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm
Zylver didn't like the sound of that laugh at all. But he swallowed it. He was not as his own place, and he was a friend of the family,and moreover, the guy Shinji liked.
He got out of his sulking thoughts when he heard Shinji's voice by his side.
He looked at the boy and smiled some.
"There's no need, I have it almost all done... and your mother is doing the rest.... so... maybe you should go... I don't know... go outside and be with him... after all.. he is a family friend, and a guest, isn't he?"

These words felt bitter and hard to say, but he said them with his best cheerful voice and smile.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm
Shinji looked at Zylver and tilted his head. He felt like the man in front of him was putting on a fade...but why?
"Ummm no thats fine. He'll be back soon. He's just taking a quick smoke." He stated. "Zylver? Are you okay? You seem down."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm
"Of course I'm allright..." he said wiping an involuntary tear and smiling
"It's only... I've cut this awful onion and its stench got to my eyes and now are all watery.." He kept wiping tears and smiling. He had chosen well to cut that onion now, that way he could cry with a good excuse.
Zylver didn't know why, but the idea of Shinji with someone else... with that man... he could not stand it.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 pm
"Oh!" Hold on." Shinji said as he got a napkin then wet it under the sink. He then turned it off and placed it on Zylver's eyes. "That better?" He asked as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm
"Y-yeah... quite..." he lied. In fact that onion was quite innoffensive, but he managed to stop crying when Shinji put the wet napkin over his eyes.
In a way, it was great having Shinji care for him.. but in another way he was feeling guilty for trying to steal Shinji's attention from the man Shinji liked.... but he couldn't help it.
did that man know how much Shinji liked him...?
Zylver doubted it. And if Yori knew, he was being so mean acting so carefree like that and not saying it to Shinji... or... maybe they just were keeping it secret...?  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm
"Thats good." Shinji said as he smiled then felt a pair of arms around him and turned his head to see Yori's gleaming face. "Awww..Shin is acting like a nurse. Thats so sweet." He said as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"Yori! Let me go! Come on! You smell of cigs." Shinji said as he blushed and tried to push Yori off.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:34 pm
Zylver tensed hearing Yori's voice and the Shinji's pouting and saying Yori to let go and that refering to the man's smell.
He held the wet napkin to his eyes a bit more and then removed it. He swallowed and brough the sliced veggies to Shinji's mom for her to cook.
If Yori was doing this to tease Shinji with him knowing the sfeelings of the boy and not returning them, that was really mean indeed.

"I'll go get the twins at school, they sure are about to end the extra curricular activities... And that will be a surprise for them."
That was perfect, he said to himself, go give them some intimacy and he could get some fresh air as well.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 pm
"Oh you don't have to Zylver. They should be here soon." Shinji mom's said, not wanting Zylver to go to the trouble.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games