Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 am
Mikage thought for a moment as he looked outside, plan daylight would be dangerous but so would night. "Sundown." he said as he looked from the window to two, "Or tomorrow during the day when everyone is at work and school."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:20 pm
Orin and Connor nodded when the man said that they would go at sundown. "So were not going to school again tomorrow then?:" Orin questioned with a laugh.

"Probably be best with Witin. He'll be out for blood." Connor said grimacing a bit.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm
"Well...mine anyways." Mikage said as if it was nothing, as he grabbed his things, "I'm gonna put my stuff away." he said as he took the trek up the two flights of stairs and to the bedroom which he shared with the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 am
"Why is Witin going to after your blood now?" Orin questioned worriedly. Orin looked to father and Connor before darting up the stairs after the other. "Mi-kun?" Orin questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:09 am
When Orin was in the room along with him, Mikage pulled Orin to him holding him close. "I snapped when I saw Witin, so I just said a few things and what not. Don't worry I'll be fine." he said with a smile but knew Orin won't be pleased in the least.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:07 am
Orin fell into the hug holding tightly onto the other. "You got Witin mad?" Orin questioned a bit nervous about such a thing. "He's gonna try and hurt you." Orin said. "You got in this mess because of me. I'm sorry."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:29 pm
XxVanity_KidxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm
Mikage sighed shaking his head. "I got myself into this. All you did was be yourself and they just can't accept that. It's nothing to seriously worry about. Besides, Witin can't do much right now so it should be find for a while." he said petting his head lightly.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am
"If you weren't defending me then he would have never bothered with you?" Orin said softly. Orin nodded despite his own words when Mikage said it would be alright. Resting against the other he gave a soft sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:53 am
"I doubt it, I'm sure he would bother me because of some business left over from the past." he said as he gave the other a light kiss on the top of his head.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:05 pm
"He didn't remember you when you first showed up." Orin stated but he smiled knowing the other was trying to soothe him. When Mikage kissed him on top of his head he looked up quickly and claimed the other's lips softly in a brief kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 pm
Mikage's eyes widen at the kiss but kissed him back nonetheless. "He remembers me now though. But one thing at a time for now don't you think so?" he said in the form of a question.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm
Orin smiled into the kiss for a moment when the other kissed him back. "Yeah one thing at a time." Orin nodded. "We need to get that picture made."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:14 am
Nodding, Mikage smiled but frowned slight. "How are your wings?" He asked hopping they weren't so bad of a shape.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm
Orin looked away as soon as the other asked about his wings. "They'll look better when my magic replenishes..." he said softly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff