Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

There must...

"Aza?" she asked. Fallen didn't know what to do

be hope...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
Aza blinked at Fallen. "Yes?"

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

There must...

"Do you think this girl is going to do any harm to you?" she asked.

be hope...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
Aza held Aslan up to Kira. "Mew? Mrrow!" He purred. Aza set him in her lap again. "She's fine." Aza assured Falen.

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

There must...

"Ok then" she said standing behind Aza.

be hope...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
Aza yawned. "Oof... I can't believe I'm this tired..."

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

There must...

"I would be surprised if you weren't" Fallen said laughing. "Here take a nap, I'll watch over you" she said leading her to a soft pile of leaves.

be hope...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 pm
Lavender Wow Factor
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Charity."

The word came so simply from her mouth, it almost didn't at all. But in substitute for the bow, she nodded her head up, like she always did, every time she said, ' 'Sup ' or the likes. She didn't bow, oh hell no.

Liars turn me on.

Chuckling, Eznara walked closer to this "Charity" girl. "I see you no longer tie yourself to the ancient ways. NOt many do anymore." Looking to the side, Eznara noticed a butterfly. It was a crimson red color with bits of bright gold. It was astonishingly beautiful. Too beautiful.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

missing_a_heart

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm
alexis had no caer in the wourld she was so deep in tough of flame's and cimako"cimako my dear preteceder.why has you keep scerts"alexis told the dragon above her"what do you mean alexis is it some thing about me you don't like."he said back. "no silly i wanted to tell you mor about me!"she said smileing."oh plase not know some one could be whaching."cimako said looking down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Brittany remembered that it was her 14th birthday today. She got dressed in a pink petticoat dress, platform Mary Janes, and a headpiece. She went downstairs, and was greeted by her parents. "Happy Birthday, Brittany!" They handed her a box, which held a sapphire necklace. "Thanks guys." she said as she headed to breakfast.  

CisforCookiexox

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Narrowing her eyes, Charity laughed a bit at this Eznara woman. "Yeah, I could care less what you're talking about. But anyway, what do you need to be in my circle for?"

The redhead crossed her arms. This new girl was going to irritate her, she just knew it, with her "ancient ways" and such. She seemed so proper. Too proper for Charity to tolerate, and she didn't understand how she could help her at all. Charity couldn't make promises or anything but she did have a protector. Wait a second.

"And if you need protection, why not get, I don't know, a ******** Protector? Like the rest of us? Is that what ancient ways include, not having someone to protect you?"

Liars turn me on.

[[sorry about being gone for like ever. i realized that this place started to suck when people came in without any proper skills in the English language.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:22 pm
My I play too  

Amber Candy Kisses

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

missing_a_heart

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:03 pm
alexis tock her feet out of the water and started for home."comeon let's go home."she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm
"Well, I'll be going now, so bye!" Kira started to walk away.  

supersailorpeach

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 pm
Lavender x Massacre
User Image
!!Charity!!

Narrowing her eyes, Charity laughed a bit at this Eznara woman. "Yeah, I could care less what you're talking about. But anyway, what do you need to be in my circle for?"

The redhead crossed her arms. This new girl was going to irritate her, she just knew it, with her "ancient ways" and such. She seemed so proper. Too proper for Charity to tolerate, and she didn't understand how she could help her at all. Charity couldn't make promises or anything but she did have a protector. Wait a second.

"And if you need protection, why not get, I don't know, a ******** Protector? Like the rest of us? Is that what ancient ways include, not having someone to protect you?"

Liars turn me on.

[[sorry about being gone for like ever. i realized that this place started to suck when people came in without any proper skills in the English language.]]

((Don't worry. I know exactly what you mean. Besides I've been extremely busy lately and nearly forgot about this.))

Eznara chuckled. This "Charity" was most definitely not aware of the old traditions. "I'm afraid, Charity, that by the old ways I mean how we were once taught nearly a millenia ago. It seems these days nothing of that sort is ever found. I, however, was taught by a true master. Then again, I was also near the boundary between the hunter and the hunted." A glint of Eznara's red eyes strengthened the resolve that she was searching for. If she could find someone to be her protector, then maybe she was not one of the accursed hunters of their kind. However, if she could not in a timely fashion, Eznara was afraid of what might happen next. She didn't show any feelings toward this stranger, so she waited. Still as stone.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff