Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:10 pm
Whooo... Lots of new members... I should stop having problems so I can stay around for a while...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:15 pm
I just posted after the famous MadAzrael....*faints*  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:17 pm
violet_faerie
I just posted after the famous MadAzrael....*faints*
*smiles and blushes* So people actually know of me still? *smiles and huggles violet_faerie* Well, I haven't seen you around, so I must welcome you to the guild. Welcome, Fae-chan. I hope you like it here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:22 pm
Do they know of you---O mi god, ur a legend (thanks to Dari and Iya), 3nodding yesh I arrived just after you left ^^ 3nodding xd I got a welcome and a hug from Azzy-sama, i'm never takin a bath again xd j/k ^^ *glomps Azzy-sama* thank you so much for the welcome  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:26 pm
violet_faerie
Do they know of you---O mi god, ur a legend (thanks to Dari and Iya), 3nodding yesh I arrived just after you left ^^ 3nodding xd I got a welcome and a hug from Azzy-sama, i'm never takin a bath again xd j/k ^^ *glomps Azzy-sama* thank you so much for the welcome
:chuckles: Sure thing, Fae-chan. I hope we can become good friends. So they've been talking about me, have they? I didn't think that would make much difference... :blushes:  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:30 pm
O but it did, i mean i was so impressed by how much they think ur the awesomest and they i guess "adore" ( would be the right word) you so much, I just couldnt wait to meet ya ^^ I'm so happy i finally met ya blaugh 3nodding xd  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:33 pm
violet_faerie
O but it did, i mean i was so impressed by how much they think ur the awesomest and they i guess "adore" ( would be the right word) you so much, I just couldnt wait to meet ya ^^ I'm so happy i finally met ya blaugh 3nodding xd
:laughs: I'm honored, really. However, I don't think I'm as great as they think I am...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:34 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
:laughs: I'm honored, really. However, I don't think I'm as great as they think I am...

I'm sure your are ^^ 3nodding  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:41 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie

I'm sure your are ^^ 3nodding
Hee, well I'm honored that you think so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:19 am
Oh goodness! It's Azzy! *glomps* =o heart  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Impregnable Lexa

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:48 am
Wow, I feel stupid... sweatdrop I don't even know who this guy is...  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:53 am
Azzy was a very active moderator but then his computer died. It might have died before you joined this guild, so I'm sure you're not stupid! =] heart  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Impregnable Lexa

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:56 am
I was invited like maybe three days ago, so I wouldn't doubt that...  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:28 am
himura_hanyou
I was invited like maybe three days ago, so I wouldn't doubt that...
yea chibbi....someting invited me.....did she invite u?

~edit~ ChibbiTotoro222 invited me.  

Salek Tasrel

5,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

cabeiro

Quotable Nerd

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:54 am
Someone invited me and so i'll post here first.

Name-Kristina, but you can call me Kristy
Age-14
Description-Tall, blond, blue/green eyes
Fav. Color-Green
First Love-Dragonball Z
Fav. Character ever- Piccolo

I watch anime when I can, but stick to manga because it's cheaper than buying dvds, as I get no anime shows on my tv channels. cry

Other-
I listen to country music
I draw and write
I have issues  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games