Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Axel gave an arrogant laugh. "It's not always about brawn, Haruka. Who knows; maybe the next guardian is a complete dumbass who can't even spell his or her name!" Axel laugh a little more but then stopped abruptly. I just hope HE is a guardian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Haruka grinned and said to Axel "oh...you mean someone like.....you?"  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 pm
Axel hung his head low. "That's cold Haruka, especailly when we we're all just trying to psych you up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm
Haruka's tail falls to the ground "i'm sorry.....i was just joking..." she says, again upset.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 pm
Ryousuke chuckled as he stepped through the door. "This is the altar.....then that means....the others ended up in the ceremonial chamber" He then pulled out his dagger and began carving seals into the area surrounding the altar. "Soon I can release the God's eye..." He said as he kept engraving seals into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Axel turned to Ryousuke. "Hey Ryosuke," Axel asked somewhat timidly. "since your goal is to basically go back in time and prevent the Apocalypse and all, but have you consider this thought?" Axel made his way to Ryosuke and the alter. "What if you get teleported to the very moment when the Apocalypse is happening and not before? What then?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Ryousuke looked at Axel. "I won't risk losing anyone else.....if it comes to that." He hesitated then took a deep breath. "no...it won't....I can't just let this chance slip by! I made a promise to a dear friend....I will stop this from happening" He said with a burst of confidence. "Trust me Axel.....I won't let anything get in my way"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:10 pm
((Would anyone mind if i just skip the guardian in my room..? seeing my two characters are the only ones there.. and i dont really have anything planned sooo..))  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:08 pm
(go ahead i dont mind....but yet i am not the only one so.....yea)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:25 pm
( go ahead )  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:20 am
"Thanks kid.." Dakouta muttered as she brushed shards of ice off herself. She walked calmly to a big open room. "Ookay, so where was it he said this was..?"

"He mentioned one room went to an altar.. and one went to a ceremonial chamber.. this looks like the chamber..." She muttered softly, obviously lost on what they were supposed to do.

Dakouta sighed impatiently, "Comeon! No use in just standing around." She blurted out and ran to the nearest wall, seeing if there was anything there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 pm
Ryousuke took a deep breath. "Ok...now time to activate this thing" He said as he held his arm out and ran his dagger across his wrist drawing blood. "ouch..." He then held his arm over the carving in the ground and then let the blood flow into it making them turn red. "Seals of the six elements. Break and release your master. I summon the God's eye!" He called out as the altar began to crack revealing a blinding light.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 pm
Haruka watches curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:18 am
Axel shielded his eyes as the light was far to bright.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am
Ryousuke winced as the pressure got to him but he stood his ground as the altar shattered revealing a bright gem. "We did it..." He said as he walked towards it. "All we have to do is get it to the ceremonial chamber" He called out as he grabbed the gem.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff