Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm
CuAnnan
Sorry, Gho.
I'm a huge fan of the Star Trek universe and I didn't much like what Voyager did with it. It's a sore spot.
Though.... I will say... at least it wasn't Enterprise.
Oh dear.

I feel we shouldn't discuss this any further for the sake of our friendship. I value you too much to squabble over something I really don't value nearly as much.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 pm
WH13, however, is win and candy.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 pm
TeaDidikai
WH13? Is that a television series also?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 pm
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
Warehouse 13.

Remember how in the Raiders of the Lost Arc, the Arc is deposited in the same warehouse that Crystal Skull begins in? Take that warehouse, Scully and Mulder, and add just a small dash of Buffy Camp and Firefly humor and you have Warehouse 13.  

TeaDidikai

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm
maenad nuri
The necklace is from World Market. Knockoff tribal Kuchi, but all I could afford.

Man I love that store. Chocolates there are so good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Collowrath
I'm excited, but I'm certainly not sitting here on pins and needles for it. I'll probably watch it like I watched Atlantis: casually and unattached.
I was "huh?" about Atlantis for awhile but then I fell in love with Dr. McKay and Dr. Weir. I didn't really like the Ori on the last season(s?) of SG-1, but it was cool to see Claudia Black and Ben Browder again. I miss Farscape.

I adored Farscape. biggrin I need to get my hands on the DVD's at some point, but I'm looking to go through ST: DS9 first.  

Collowrath

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 pm
maenad nuri
Aino Ailill
Fiddlers Green
Sophist
Baltar was definitely my favorite. As arrogant as he was, he was very believable and I found myself sympathizing with him a lot. I didn't very much like the end of the show, felt like a Deus Ex Machina cop-out, but I thought where they put him was very fitting.

I haven't heard about The Plan, is that the series they were going to do as a prequel or was that the movie they made? I rented Stargate to get my sci-fi fix since BSG is over. Have yet to watch it though.

The end was sorta supposed to feel Deus Ex from what I've been able to read.

Yes, The Plan is that plan they mention in the opening of the show. The Cylon perspective leading up to and after the attack on Caprica. At least that is what they bill it as, and I trust Edward James Olmos. 3nodding

Stargate makes me happy, Teal'c is probably my favourite there, especially how they don't lampshade some of the messed up stuff he did in his old job. 3nodding

Stargate is love!

Jackson is my favorite character, although, of the Goa'uld, Ba'al is pretty rockin'.

Pft. I'm more of an Atlantis fangirl ---although I think I like the fandom more than the actual series at this point.

The level of fail surrounding the new Stargate Series is epic.

I don't know too much about Universe.

I despised Atlantis in its conception. However, it began to grow on me. Still, no where near as good as the first seasons of SG-1. When the Ori came around, the show pretty much lost all appeal. Vala was a saving grace, to some extent.

Fanfiction is my primary interest with the shows now, although I still watch re-runs when the mood hits.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 pm
Collowrath
TheDisreputableDog
Collowrath
I'm excited, but I'm certainly not sitting here on pins and needles for it. I'll probably watch it like I watched Atlantis: casually and unattached.
I was "huh?" about Atlantis for awhile but then I fell in love with Dr. McKay and Dr. Weir. I didn't really like the Ori on the last season(s?) of SG-1, but it was cool to see Claudia Black and Ben Browder again. I miss Farscape.

I adored Farscape. biggrin I need to get my hands on the DVD's at some point, but I'm looking to go through ST: DS9 first.

One thing you have to say about Aussies, we make good crazy sci-fi ninja  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Collowrath
TheDisreputableDog
Collowrath

One thing you have to say about Aussies, we make good crazy sci-fi ninja

It's because your accents are just out of this world. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 pm
Currently, my Science fiction interests are being dominated by District 9.
I really, really, really, enjoyed that movie.  

Fiddlers Green

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 am
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
Warehouse 13.

Remember how in the Raiders of the Lost Arc, the Arc is deposited in the same warehouse that Crystal Skull begins in? Take that warehouse, Scully and Mulder, and add just a small dash of Buffy Camp and Firefly humor and you have Warehouse 13.
Really? I haven't seen any of it and didn't really have a huge urge to, but with that description I will definitely check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am
I love WH13. I'm also really digging Eureka. I didn't watch it until last season and I fell in love. Really enjoying the current season too.

I'm glad to hear that people liked District 9. Hubby and I have been planning to see it, but have gotten some bad reviews from a couple of friends.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 am
I like Warehouse 13, as well, I just wish they wouldn't play it as much. It must get played 10 times during the week on different channels, all the same episode that aired on Friday.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:06 am
Yeah, that can get annoying. But it's great when you're like me and never remember to watch a show when it's on. I never see anything the first time it airs. I'm always waiting for the rerun. ninja  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm
Collowrath

Rapidshare them.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games