Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm
((yep. I do))

Amber looked at the cat again. "Hey cat! Whats wrong with you? You are really getting on my nerves with all your stupid meowing...." Amber said. Jeez..... won't this crazy cat shut-up already?... amber thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 pm
((No fair!!! I thought you meant something else thats my glitch crying ))

Chris charged with his four paws going as fast as they could across the ground then leaped hoping he could make it through.The zap he got shocked with threw him hard into the back of his cell.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 pm
((Emili liked him? eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm
((I guess...... but you know what we planned, right? *wink wink*))

"Chris! Are you alright?" Amber asked. Amber tried to get out of the cells by running into the bars, but just got zapped again. She fell to the floor.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm
"I'm fine,and don't touch the bars!"Chris called over.

((When will Dark night be on?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm
((dunno....))

Amber got up again. "Ow..... i forgot again...." Then she thought of the other cat here. "Chris? Whats with that other cat here?" (its emili, stuck in a can't-speak-human-language cat glitch)  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm
((I know but I don't like it.It's alot like my Glitch))

Chris chraged at the bars again but got the same result,getting zapped back into the cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 pm
"Chris! Stop! Your only going to keep getting hurt!" Amber yelled. Then Raven comes back again. "Oh, hello little kitty," Raven said to Chris. "Having fun?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:38 pm
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!!"Chris yelled at Raven.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:43 pm
"Oh nothing. I just came to see your new friend..." Raven smiled darkly and turned to Amber. "Get away from me!" Amber shouted. "Ok... i'll stay away..." Raven took a step back. "Feather Storm!" The razor-sharp feathers shot into Amber's cell, hitting her.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:46 pm
"LEAVE HER ALONE!!"Chris yelled and charged at the bars full power.He made it though and slamed into Raven."LET HER GO!!"Chris yelled holding onto Raven's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:52 pm
"Stupid cat!" Raven yelled. Then she threw Chris off of her. "Feather Tornado!" The razor-sharp feathers surrounded Amber in her cell. "You better behave kitty...." Amber looked around and saw the feathers. "What the.... Let me go!"  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 pm
"What?" Mistwind responded to Boo. "Anyway, how do we change back to our human selves?" (By now, she found out that she was currently part cat)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Chris noticed that if he tried to attack Amber would be hurt."Fine,you win,"Chris said quietly and looked down.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:28 pm
"Very good kitty...." Raven said. "I see that-" Raven cut off when Amber yelled. "Chris! Don't listen to her! Just fight!" Amber said. Raven made the tornado closer, causing minor cuts. "Be quiet!" "No! Chris! Attack her already!" Amber got up and walked towards the entrance of the cell, getting cut as she went. "Just..... fight...." Amber struggled to say as she got hit, over and over again.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games