Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm
Eiji waited until he couldn't hear China's footsteps any more, then turned to the Eternal Eyes. "Let's go," he said to all of them.
"What?" Emiko was obviously confused.
"I'm going to help you all out," Eiji told them.
"But why?" Mina asked.
"Meeting you all made me question the way I was raised. But we don't have time to go into the details. It will only be a matter of time before someone finds out."

About a minute later, the door opened. Hiro ran out and elbowed one of the guards in the stomach, knocking him out. Then he turned around and kneed the other between his legs, causing him to double over. Hiro then kicked him in the stomach, rendering him unconscious. Eiji and the two girls walked out of the room after they were both unconscious.
You might've overdone it a little, but it got the job done all the same," Eiji remarked. "Now let's hurry." The four then started to run. Since it was so late, they encountered no one. Eiji paused as the passed a room. When the others stopped, Eiji opened the door. There was no one in it. However, it was an armory filled with weapons.
Hiro walked in a retrieved a bow and quiver of arrows for Mina and a katana for himself. He wasn't sure of what to grab for Emiko, so he grabbed a tokko.(there's a link to a picture on Emiko's profile.) He left the armory and handed the weapons out. He nodded to Eiji to continue moving.
The group again started moving. Eventually they came within sight of the doors to their freedom.
"Of all the people in the army, who would've guessed you'd be the one to betray us, General Eiji," said a voice from somewhere off to the right side. Arisu emerged from the shadows, her red eyes reflecting the light of a torch that was hanging on the wall.
"Arisu. What brings you here?"
"I knew you'd betray us. I'm here to stop you from escaping," she said calmly.
"By yourself?" Hiro asked.
"Don't underestimate her. She's the top assassin in the country, despite being blind." Eiji drew his sword. "All of you run. I'll keep her occupied and join you once I'm finished in here."
"Got it," Hiro said. Then the three Eternal Eyes ran to the door and managed to get out and into the city.
"They may have escaped, but they will be killed sooner or later. However, you will not escape. Your punishment shall be the same as all traitors'." Arisu drew her sword as well.
"We'll see about that. En garde!" Eiji then attacked her. Arisu parried with such ease that anyone would think her eyes weren't sightless. However, the swords caused a ringing sound when they clashed. The sound echoed through the empty corridors and Eiji knew that guards would soon come running. "I don't have time to mess around," Eiji said and started running towards the doors.
"Not so fast," Arisu said and cut the rope that was holding the large iron gates above the doorway. The gates fell into place before Eiji reached the doorway. "General Eiji, I hereby place you under arrest," she told him as guards ran into the hallway and aimed their weapons at Eiji.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sothe led the group through some alleys. He led them pretty close to the castle, but it wasn't likely that they'd be seen. As they were passing through an alley near the entrance, Sothe noticed a group of three people running out of the castle. All had red eyes. He knew instantly that they were not part of the army.
Hitomi seemed to have reached the same conclusion. "We should help them," she said.

((Oh, wow. That's long. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 pm
Annexus entered the throne room where he expected Ninki to be waiting. Unknowing of Eiji's betrayal.  

Tir Malice

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:48 pm
Nagi had heard some commotion near the doors and had run there, only to see some guards taking all of Eiji's weapons and binding his arms. "What's going on?" he asked Arisu, who was standing nearby.
"Eiji has betrayed us. He helped the Eternal Eyes prisoners escape," Arisu replied.
"Shouldn't you report this to my father?" Nagi asked.
"Lord Annexus is talking to someone in the throne room. I do not wish to disturb their conversation," Arisu said and started to walk away.
"Hey, where are you going!?"
"My room. If you need me, come get me." She continued walking without stopping.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm
Daphne came up behind Nagi after Arisu had left. "Boo!" she shouted. er excitment dropped when she saw the look on his face. "What happened?" she asked, staring at Eiji. "Hellos general!" she said with a grin.

Caleb looked at the eternal eyes. "We could take them with us but blindfold them so they won't know the way. When we get to our destination, we can question them and decide whether to trust them or not."
Sam had already slipped away from them and walked up to Mina, Hiro and Emiko. She raised her twin swords in defence as she neared them. "Hitomi! Sothe! Caleb! They aren't a threat!" she called back to the others. She recognised Mina and Emiko from earlier in the dungen.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 pm
"That's soon to be EX-general," Nagi said sourly, putting emphasis on the "ex." "I don't know why, but he betrayed us."
Eiji remained silent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of walking, she reached her room. She entered and closed the door. She walked over to the window sill and sat down on it, resting her head against the wall.

Sothe walked over to the three Eternal Eyes and Sam, keeping his hand away from his dagger to show them he didn't mean them any harm. He noticed that the boy was standing really close to a girl with a bow, still wary of the two people that had walked out of the shadows.
"Who are you?" Hiro asked suspiciously.
"We don't have time to go into details, but we are a group that is fighting against this tyranny. Will you follow us?" Sothe asked.
Mina looked towards the closed gate where she could make out Eiji and the guards. Somehow, she knew they weren't having a casual conversation. She turned back to Sothe. "Yes, we will," she answered.
"Mina? Are you sure we can trust them?" Hiro asked her quietly.
"Yes," Mina told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 pm
"You were in the dungen earlier, weren't you?" Sam asked Mina. She looked at Sothe and smiled sheepishly. "Thats kinda when I almost got caught."

Daphne looked at Eiji carefully. "Eternal eyes are nice. Dey don't wanna go to wars. If meh wasn't so small maybe meh would haves freed dem. Buts Annexy has been nice to meh since I came here. It hard to betway him."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Leah was back in a tree, what a pain that day was.

The twins yawned in harmony and leaned against the castle wall and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 am
ninki was sitting in a chair oviusly not there before.he stood up."i belive we have matters to discuss."  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:05 pm
((Sorry to have disappeared for a couple days. I was really busy.))

"I'm just surprised the someone as high ranking as Eiji would betray the person who gave him that position. The army is like dogs. They don't bite the hand that feeds them," Nagi said, watching as Eiji was led away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes," Mina told the girl.
"We had better get going before any of the palace guards decide to go after you three, then. Come on," Sothe said. He then started to walk back to Hitomi, Caleb, and the others.
Mina, Hiro, and Emiko followed Sothe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:46 pm
Sam followed but kept looking back, as if guards would come out at any moment.

Daphne giggled when Nagi referred to the army as dogs. "Woof woof," she said, still laughing. She tried to keep a straight face as she wved to Eiji. "Bye bye!" she called after him, no longer able to hold back her laughter.

China walked through the court yard carrying a few bundles of hay for the horses in the stables. She tried to push the stable doors open while holding the hay as the guards standing around did nothing. Unfortunatly, she dropped what she was carrying and the guards burst into a roar of laughter.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm
Ryan and Raye looked as if they appeared next to her holding the hay, the two gave the guards a look that made them shut up. "Need some help?" They offered with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:25 pm
China bowed her head to them and pushed the door open. "Thank you," she said softly, taking the hay and walking into the barn. She put the hay down inth middle of the barn and picked up a burnt out torch. Touching her fingertips to the torch, she whispred a few small words and sparks flew from her fingers to the torch. Pleased, she began putting the bundles of hay in the horses stables, untying them as she did so.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm
"Whoa!" Raye exclaimed "How'd you do that?" Ryan spoke that time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:53 pm
China smiled and continued to hand out the hay to the horses. "Sirs, a few servants of the king have powers, although it's mainly the healers." She offered them the torch. "Would you mind? Hay and fire is never a good combination, not unless you plan to set the barn up in flames."  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 am
((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. My sisters gave me tons of stuff to do and I couldn't find time to get on.))

Nagi turned around and started to walk away. I don't understand why Eiji would release them...They're a threat to my father. That's why he ordered them to be captured or killed in the first place. A thought suddenly occurred to him. Wait...Why is Arisu, an Eternal Eyes working for my father, anyway? He decided to find out and walked towards Arisu's room.

((Tee hee. Imma start revealing Arisu's past. ^^))

Arisu had dozed off and was now dreaming.

A ten-year old Arisu was sitting in a corner, shaking and hugging her knees. The bodies of her parents and little sister lay throughout the room. A man was approaching her.
"You're scared, aren't you?" the man laughed. He had a knife in his hand. The knife was covered in the blood of Arisu's family.
"Wh-Why...are you...doing this?" Arisu asked with a voice that shook. She was terrified.
The man just laughed and started to walk closer.
Arisu couldn't see the man clearly because of a lack of light. The only thing she could see were eyes. Eyes the color of-

Arisu woke with a start. She sighed. "Even after seven years have passed, that night continues to haunt me," she said to herself quietly.

The group soon reached Hitomi and the others. "Come on. We need to hurry and get out of the city," Sothe said.
"Lead the way," Hitomi said.
Sothe walked down the alley again, followed by the others. They soon reached the city gate and slipped out. "All right. So where is the farm house, Sam?" Sothe asked.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff