Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:23 pm
Ashi put his hand on Sakuras shoulder not knowing if it would help her to have a demon around  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 am
((Awww, Deamon Comfort! ♥♥♥ No. Jk))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 pm
(( eek lol triangle of love XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm
((O . O OMSTARCLAN!? REALLY!? OMIGOSH!!! No, REally? NO wait. Square of love. Sakura, Bane, Ashi, And Sora. lol))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:26 pm
((triangle? uh... *counts in head, on paper, and on fingers* i thought it would be three straight lines.... Sora with Ashi, Star with Zen, Sakura with Bane.... i think... ok idk anymore...))

Star turned to Sakura. "Are you ok, Sakura?" she asked. Sora stayed where she was in the air, watching the area that Bane once was until he disappeared. 'you win this time...' Sora thought, Bane's last words lingering in her head. well whenever we meet again, don't expect to leave without at least three broken bones...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm
((THREE!?! THREE!?!?!? THREE!? burning_eyes lol. ok yeah.))

Sakura looked up. "I....i...." Was all she could manage.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:36 pm
Star put her hand on Sakura's shoulder, as if to calm her down. "Its ok Sakura... just relax..." she said.

Sora flew to the closest branch she could find and sat on it, though she was ready to get up at a moments notice. i'll keep watch for a bit... just in case...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:39 pm
Sakura Used her Phychic power without knowing to put a Rock Shell around herself.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Ashi looked at the shell with worry what if this makes her not like any demons like Star was  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Tears dripped down Sakura's Cheeks.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Sora looked around, still in the tree. that demon can come back at any moment... but i'll be ready... she thought.

Star gritted her teeth when the rock shell formed, but then just sighed. She looked up and spotted Sora in a tree, then turned to Ashi. "Don't worry. I'm sure Sakura will be fine. In the meantime, Sora seems to be keeping watch in case that demon comes back," Star said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm
Bane walked into the Generals room after finishing his duty. "Sir, i am done, what is my next assignment?" He asked. "How about you kill an Angel this time, She goes by the name Sakura." Bane stiffened. "You know her...?" The general asked. "I- Ive fought her before." Bane said, are you sure i can't bring her back as a slave instead?" He asked. "GO!" The impatient General shouted.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:50 pm
((The general is going to go after Ashi though that's pretty much why I came up with him))

Ashi looked at the ground in thought  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm
((oh, i kinda thought he was just there. sweatdrop is it ok if i do that though?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm
((dunno... is it ok Pantherclaw?))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games