Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:04 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
"Yeah well, I thought is more along the lines of constant reminding others that 'I'm better than' and all that other arrogant crap." Brad said in a mocking tone.

"If Oblivion happen to hear you say that, your dead, you know that right...." Milly looked at him, shaking her head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm
"Whatever." Brad had now already had enough he just wanted to get something to eat. He gave a sigh and put on the plastic gloves. "I'll be right back." He vanished and then reappeared inside the now destroy bank vault. You dumbass Brad found one draw not destroyed and opened it. He began to a bit of money, possibly just 1000 dollars. He then disappeared and returned to Milly. "OK, let's get the hell outta here. My stomach is driving me crazy."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:46 pm

"Fine, lets go!" She rolled her eyes. Milly tapped her foot waiting.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm
Brad layed his hand on Milly's shoulder and the then teleported. The two then appeared in front of a pancake house. "Man, I'm starving." Brad said as he walked to the entrance.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:05 pm

"Pancakes!" Milly cooed as she followed Brad inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm
As the two entered the restaurant, they were greeted by a young waitress. A sort of country music was play. Country was Brad's favorite kind of music but he was hungry so he didn't care. A moment later the two were guided to a booth where they sat.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm
((wrath is taken,otherwise oblivion would be wrath))
aura was walking by" oh its you too, you see my brother anywere"
in the distance a loud blast and a crimson beam leveld a city block
aura -_-".....never mind. thats why i told him to not go to a city"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Milly sat at the booth, and looked around the area. It oddly seemed familiar to her, but she never been to the city before.

-in heaven-
Shae walked up to the new angel that had arrived at the Gate, "Why hello there, you must be Jasmine! You already met Rose in your past life, well anyways I, Shae, Welcome you to heaven where your inner-sin won't worry you anymore..."

-back down on earth-

Jasmine laid, dead on the floor of the hotel. She was proven unworthy for Wrath and the seed of Wrath left Jasmine's body in such a forceful way, it had killed her and she became an Angel.

(I was given permission to kill Jasmine, Jazzy aloud me to! )  

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 am
A while later a waitress came by and asked the two what they would like. "I'll have the Buttermilk waffles." Brad said. The woman than turned her attention to Milly.

(DAYUM! just flat out dead on the floor.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 pm

"um..... I'll have blueberry pancakes........... please?" Milly smiled at the lady, childishly.

(lol I can't wait till someone finds her, dead in the hotel! XD )  

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm
(( ^^"" Hee.... wat did i miss? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm
The waitress left their booth. "Well, now we wait. Wake me up when the food gets here." Brad tilted his head back closed his eyes. It wasn't because he was being slothful, it was because he didn't get much sleep last night.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm
((oblivion should be wrath now))
aura"mind if i join you" to the waittress"ill have strawberry plez"
oblivon was still blasting stuff up in the distance  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 pm
(I just thought of a great idea! If you start acting like a certain sin you become it. That a good idea Ann? Or we still just gonna let things flow?"

Brad opened his eyes and looked around. The food hadn't come but Aura was there. Brad's eye were bloodshot. "I can't sleep with that moron, blowing crap up!" Brad put his hands on the table. "I just to need know of a place where there's little inhabit...Aw screw it a damn desert. Aura, Oblivion can fly right?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm
( LOVELY! That means..... Oblivion would be wrath??? And yeah you should be wrath now ^^;;; If anyone object to Oblivion's sin change, say I! )

Milly looked at Aura, "I have a question, Aura.... When a human dies they go to either heaven or hell.... Where do Demons go when they die?" She looked at her, eyes glowing with wonder.

Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff