Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 pm
Isabella hesitated. Werewolves? She was more than terrified of certain werewolves. She looked through her bag trying to find soemthing. She sprayed her body with something that gave off a pastry scent, hiding her vampire scent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:57 pm
"Some of these guys are frigging perverted, I can read there lips, and this is why I hate gangs." Just one more block and we can make it, I hope.  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:46 pm
"Yeah they are perverts."
She said walking down the street. She put her hands in he rpockets, glancing around seeing some of the gangs glancing at them. Isabella looked at Free, and then the ground trying not to cause attention towards the two.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm
"Its right there estimate of just walk casual and we're good. I also have a plan. I got a smoke bomb and a flash bang in my jacket. we can get there with out them knowing where we're headed. But put on these sunglasses" he whispers "Don't look behind but there's a guy following us or you." he tried to clear up.

[Don't Look behind, or do anything just keep walking. ] He thought out loud to her head  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:12 pm
Isabella nodded and took the sunglasses. She could ehar their thoughts and tried to restrain herself from looking back. She swallowed down a nervous breath.

"Alright ready."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm
He dropped the smoke bomb. Then tossed the flash bang in the air. He picked Isabella up and teleported through a picture booth inside the mall.

"You OK?" Free asked  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 pm
Isabella closed ehr eyes as they teleported. She opened them and looekd around the booth. She realized she was on Free's lap. She slid off slowly and nodded.

"yep, you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm
"Yea, sorry about the lap thing I was planning to be in a girl and boy bathroom. You know the one that both of male and female can go like the one in Burger King."

Free looked at Isabella"Om gosh Isabella, your pants there almost torn." Free looked away.  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 am
"No problem, a simple mistake."

She looked down and gasped. She groaned and put her finger agaist the hole. Her purple lac e panties were almost showing. She tried fixing the hole. She groaned again when it didn't work. She couldn't use magic. She looked at Free handing him ten bucks.

"Go get my a white ruffled skirt. It should be from the store across from here."

She peaked through the curtains seeing the skirt through the windows.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 pm
"Don't worry I got money, just that Don't you think it's gonna be weird that a guy is gonna buy women clothes. And even if I do it I don't know your size."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:54 pm
"Don't worry i don't I am a size 5."

She told him. She ut her hand in fornt of the hole hoping he is not seeing what underwear she was wearing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm
"The girls are gonna think the wrong way of me. I just know it." He goes in to the shop and talked to the cashier.

" Um excuse me my little sister torn her pants and a little bit is showing. Do you know a good size 5 skirt?" He asked her

"I got just the think. It just came in storage. This skirt is 75 dollars" The cashier said

"Th''ts all huh OK" He handed the money to the cashier. "Thanks" Free said to her and went to the booth.

"Here's your skirt. Now we got to do some real shopping. We got to get you disguises and the guys some disguises. "  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm
"Why would I need a disguse?"
She put the skirt over the jeans, and then took the jeans off, so no little peep show. The boots looked better anyway. She put her jeans in ehr bag and came out of the booth. She smiled and looked around

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 am
"Back one earth in the bad parts of your hometown some people want you killed. So they can stop the royal family tree. from continuing. To be honest I'm not surprised, I witnessed it 7 times exactly. I guess Cole is worried or doesn't want you to die." Free told her.

"Back on Earth Only a few people know the weaknesses of an eternal being we called our selves the Minds of Insanity. One of the 10 members live in the same country as you do. But I doubt he would want your head. since his bounty is to high for him to leave his house. Well what ever disguise or not as long me and the guys are here no worries." He said"But the guys definitely, me included, need some clothes"  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm
No wonder father told me to go into that side She told herself. She nodded slowly and smriked. She knew exactly kind of clothing to put them in. She sighed and looked at her hair. She knew her disguises would be good and maybe she could help them

"Well, we would have to make a stop in Romania on Earth, I have to take a visit to Dracula's castle, there are some things I need for my spells."

Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff