Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:28 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
Oh my Awesome video i want it right now that videogame, anyway i can´t wait until LBP comes out this month.
.n_n.

LBP? Refresh my memory please lol! I like keeping up to date with these things. I can't wait till RE5 comes out too.

mee need refresh too....though i can't wait fir KH3....

Ah! I haven't really heard about what they're going to do with that. I know that after seeing that secret cutscene in KH2 it signifies another title in the making, but are they really going to be making a sequel and not just a spinoff of KH?

i seriously don't know...sales for KH2 have gone over the roof compared to the first game upon release....plus, it's a game for the PS3...i'll have to expect a lot for $50 from a blu-ray disk...

This may sound like anarchy to those who defend certain systems, but I think if there were to be another KH to come out it would work best on the Wii, because of the idea of using a Keyblade with the Wii-mote would be awesome.
I'm also awaiting FFXIII Versus. That should be good since it'll be the first PS3 Final Fantasy title to be released.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Haha well i haven´t update that list from th games i want that will go out in the future i will add Madworld, FFXIII, Endwar and Killzone 3.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Oh! You forgot RE5, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and God of War III lol!

well, we have three gaming nerd powerhouses here.....

Just talking about that stuff really gets me pumped for a conversation lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:30 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
Oh my Awesome video i want it right now that videogame, anyway i can´t wait until LBP comes out this month.
.n_n.

LBP? Refresh my memory please lol! I like keeping up to date with these things. I can't wait till RE5 comes out too.

Ah! I haven't really heard about what they're going to do with that. I know that after seeing that secret cutscene in KH2 it signifies another title in the making, but are they really going to be making a sequel and not just a spinoff of KH?

i seriously don't know...sales for KH2 have gone over the roof compared to the first game upon release....plus, it's a game for the PS3...i'll have to expect a lot for $50 from a blu-ray disk...

This may sound like anarchy to those who defend certain systems, but I think if there were to be another KH to come out it would work best on the Wii, because of the idea of using a Keyblade with the Wii-mote would be awesome.
I'm also awaiting FFXIII Versus. That should be good since it'll be the first PS3 Final Fantasy title to be released.

NEVER! i admire the Wii, but i'm a pure sony fan....plus, i don't think people will like the idea of swinging a nunchuck a lot...esp. when it comes to bosses...and jumping. on the better side, at least you get to do different combos. still a sony fan...  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Oh! You forgot RE5, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and God of War III lol!

Yeah three powerhouses with at least if we mix our hours playing will be like 6 years consecutive lol.
Edited: I say i have been playing for 16 years is not correct is 18 >.< my grand uncle play with me with Mario when i was 3 years old lol.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 pm
lol make that 4 hahaha.
I'm getting a 360 in a month or so if possible until then i'm stuck with just my ps2 though. Also I have beaten the whole xenosaga series and I own persona 3 FES lol.

PS2:
Disgaea 2
I cant really think of much else considering I owned half of the games for PS2 and beat all of them in about a year so I don't have any desire for much else haha.

360:
Oblivion game of the year edition
bullet witch
two worlds
any FF games to come out for it which will be none considering that sony is a PS company
I forget the rest but I had a list of like 30 more somewhere lol.

I think that if they did make another KH they should do both because most people would think 'Hey that looks cool I can hit from any angle now!' Which would actually be wrong but anyways they would sell alot because of that mistake only a few would think of the flaws of time and tiredness and jumping lol.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201

NEVER! i admire the Wii, but i'm a pure sony fan....plus, i don't think people will like the idea of swinging a nunchuck a lot...esp. when it comes to bosses...and jumping. on the better side, at least you get to do different combos. still a sony fan...

I was just saying stuff lol! Nevermind me. It does sound like fun though...I am a fan of Sony myself. So I know what you mean. To the grave with XBox 360 lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:41 pm
Oh and forgetting Bayonetta would be awesome. Still i love Nintendo this time i take PS3 too, and the Xbox360 well i can wait to buy it only to play NG2 and Mass Effect.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

-S c h i f f e r - 4 -

I think that if they did make another KH they should do both because most people would think 'Hey that looks cool I can hit from any angle now!' Which would actually be wrong but anyways they would sell alot because of that mistake only a few would think of the flaws of time and tiredness and jumping lol.

precisely, considering the fact that some bosses requires up to 40 swings of the keyblade to be slain...and that's with the stacking of potions and help of donald/goofy
now, imagine fighting sephiroph from KH2 with a nunchuck.....
*imagines seeing people with huge muscles....and disabled arms for three months...*  
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Yeah three powerhouses with at least if we mix our hours playing will be like 6 years consecutive lol.
Edited: I say i have been playing for 16 years is not correct is 18 >.< my grand uncle play with me with Mario when i was 3 years old lol.
.n_n.

Wow...Now that's hardcore. I think I started playing the arcades when I was just 5 or 6...Can't remember since it was so long ago lol! I remembered playing Ray Force at the archades all the time. Not to mention the good ol Street Fighters...
Ah...those were the days.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Ronzalpha201
-S c h i f f e r - 4 -

precisely, considering the fact that some bosses requires up to 40 swings of the keyblade to be slain...and that's with the stacking of potions and help of donald/goofy
*imagines seeing people with huge muscles....and disabled arms for three months...*

lol! Now that's what I call good exercise. xd It would also give you a good feel of how tough something like that would be in real life, you know? So it's a good thing and a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:43 pm
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

.n_n.

Wow...Now that's hardcore. I think I started playing the arcades when I was just 5 or 6...Can't remember since it was so long ago lol! I remembered playing Ray Force at the archades all the time. Not to mention the good ol Street Fighters...
Ah...those were the days.

Yeah it was awesome those days and for that i will say Nintendo Forever blaugh .
Edited: Ok Hardcore Gamer question hours continuesly playing only to go to the bathroom and eat something (not sleep because you rest) for me i would say 14-15 hours.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:45 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
-S c h i f f e r - 4 -

lol! Now that's what I call good exercise. xd It would also give you a good feel of how tough something like that would be in real life, you know? So it's a good thing and a bad thing.

by the time you take a baseball bat, 40 hard swings would turn any part of the body to mush.....what a wonderful world.....so peaceful.....
*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:46 pm
Bayonnetta that was one of the games lol I forgot the name haha.
I'm only 14 so I haven't been doing it as long but I've played every single system made lol. Every kind of gameboy, gamecube, xbox, 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, genesis, all the nintendos, saturn, and I cant remember the rest but there was even more.

I've only owned a xbox, PS2, and nintendo 64.
I miss my nintendo 64 lol those old zelda games were the best thing nintendos made haha.

I could barely beat Sephiroth with the PS2 controller let alone with a nunchuck lol. Doin that once a day would be like the best arm work out ever haha unless you used weights at the same time lol.

Also Zhadgon, I've played Mass effect and it left alot to be desired. Your team mates just get in your way and you miss alot lol. the game was kinda twitchy haha.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Ok Hardcore Gamer question hours continuesly playing only to go to the bathroom and eat something (not sleep because you rest) for me i would say 14-15 hours. Oh well at least is not like Assassin´s creed the final was like WTF is that for a final and it have a lot of glitches.
.n_n.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces