Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 pm
Emmy buried her head in her arms against Roads shoulders "i-i dont feel so well..." she said softly, quietly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm
Maura felt a little sad for Emmy, though not really since she'd seen so many fears of blood at the orphanage, it wasn't funny. Though she just didn't know the reason for her fear. How Emmy's was truly a justified reason.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 pm
"Okay....I'll take you home...so let's go....",she said to Emmy softly. "I'm sorry you guys....we had fun...oh the moat~!",Road said in surprise and apologized for them leaving so soon. Before she left she handed Bachi her adress so they could get some clothing later..or whenever they need to. Then using her ability....she pulled some water from a nearby pond and filled the moat with it. Then went on her way home and entertained Emmy on the way with the leftover water and turned it into amussing shapes and animals for the small girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 pm
((did i throw everyone off with 'embrace'?? lol))

"Well bye!" Maura said softly and unheard for they had already gotten out of earshot. She took all the flowers that had been collected and took them back to the sandcastle. "Well Erik, you can help decorate our castle with pretty flowers!" Maura teased.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:54 am
Bachi placed Road's address in her left skirt pocket, 'There are other things that need to be discussed as well, as I'm sure you know...' Bachi said.
Bachi helped Kiki up, careful of her wound. She would find that cat...and kill it.

Kiki looked at Emmy as they left, she couldn't help the feeling that it was her fault in a way. "I hope we can see them soon, she mused.
Then she turned to Maura, "Thank you for working on my knee once again Maura," she bowed slightly. She looked at the sandcastle, "We will finish it for them," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:59 pm
"It's not a problem, really Kiki!" Maura smiled brushing some hair out her face. Sat back down in the sand and began placing the flowers on the castle in a cute little pattern. "Your missing out Eriiik!" Maura said with a laugh.

Erik chuckled and answered, "I think I'll pass! Decorating's not really my thing!" He sat and watched though, putting his hands in his pockets.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:13 pm
'I know....but Road cannot know of me yet...understand she knows she's an outcast but she cannot know we share this body and that I'll come out and take over for a long time...understand Bachi....this child is fragile......like Kiki-sama.....'it said to Bachi taking caring in every word it said to her.
Road walked through the door to her apartment and went to her room and laid Emmy down. "Want me to make you anything?????",she asked in a gentle tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm
Emmy shook her head "no thanks, im ok...." she looked towards a wall "i hope we get to see the others again soon...." she felt bad for making them leave  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 pm
'We both seem to be in te same boat then. Understood,' Bachi told the creature. Bachi walked over to Maura and began to place flowers around the castle to make it look like they were growing. She did this almost unconciously, thinking of other, more unpleasent things. Her old family, her mother..and her father. She felt her face go slitly hotter, but shuck it off. She didn't love her father anymore, he let her die. But Kiki would never let her die. Kiki had taken the place of her father, almost as if he had never been there.

Kiki stuck her finger in the water Raod had placed around the castle, "Wonder when we can place with Road and Emmy-chan again. I hope real soon," she sghed, flicking a speck of water at Bachi's cheek. Bachi didn't react. Kiki made a pouting face, which was to look scary, but on Kiki, only looked incredably cute. "Bachi, are you listening?" she whinned, flicking water at her again.

The second water spek knocked Bachi back to the present. "Huh?" she looked up, only to see Kikis' pouting face looking up at her. Her face turned beat red, she couldn't hold it in this time. "Gah! Kiki-sama! Your so cute when your angry!!" she pounced on Kiki, knocking her down beside the castle.

Kiki yelped in portest, "Bachi! I'm getting all sandy!" she complained, kicking her legs.

Bachi only giggled, "Well then we will take a bath, i beleive I saw a bath house around here somewhere. Oooh Kiki-sama in a towel. i can hardly wait!" she mused, snuggling Kikis' cheek with her own.

Kiki screamed in portest, "Noooo, Maura, Erik help!" at lest things were back to normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:07 pm
Maura quickly finished the rest of her flowers and got up, walking over to them. "Alright, alright break it up!" she said playfully. She gently grabbed Bachi and pulled her off of Kiki. "Calm down you!" Maura said to Bachi with a smile. "Oh, Kiki! Your hair's all dirty again!" Then she felt her own, feeling the little clumps of sand that had accumulated throughout their playtime.

"Looks like we all need a bath!" Erik said from the swings. He was rocking himself gently, his feet only centimeters from the ground. "You're right, Bachi! There is a bath house close to our place! We could drop by if you really want. Or we could always just bathe in our room again!"  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:31 pm
Bachi curled her hands up to her chest like a cat being pulled by it's scruff. "Oh darn! I want to play with Kiki-sama some more," she looked slyly over at Kiki, curling her lips into a smile.

Kiki snaped up from the sand, her hair a sand box. She looked up at it, trying to dust it off, but only getting it messier. "Hmmm..." she looked up at Maura, Bachi and Erik, everyone looked like they had been playing in a sandy, muddy pit all day. Kiki looked at her hands, because she had been picking flowers, her hands were covered in dirt. She went to rub her eye, but smudged more mud onto her face.

Bachi couldn't help but laugh at Kiki, she looked like a lttle kid. She stared at Bachi with big childish eyes, now with a small smudge under her right eye. She laughed, "I think a bath house would be best. Why don't we invite Road and Emmy-chan? I'm sure they wold love a nice bath like that," she said, looking at her own hands, also covered in mud.

Kiki smiled, "Yeah! Can we invite them?! Pleeeease?" she asked childishly, running up to Erik at the swings. "I promise to be good!" she smiled.

Bachi couldn't help but laugh at Kiki again. 'Maura, we would have to find a way to hide Kiki's wings. Maybe find a way to get a privite bath?' she thought, 'If money is the problem, I have some, quit a bit really,' she admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:00 pm
"That's just what I was thinking. When we get there, I'll go in first and ask," Erik thought. He looked at Kiki with a warm smile and chuckled. She was pretty cute. "Yes, yes we're going Kiki! And if the other two want to, then by all means, they're welcome!" he said.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm
Road smiled at Emmy. "i'm sure we will see them soon, okay????? They might come over later so you and Kiki and Bachi can play while I get Kiki some clothes, okay??" SHe leaned over and ruffled Emmy's hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:37 pm
Emmy smiled up at road "ok, i hope its soon" she giggled as her hair was being ruffled  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 am
Kiki jumped up and down, she had never been to a bath house to her knowledge. "Yyyyess! I need a bath and I wanna clean my hair so bad," she scratched her head, snad falling out. "And I need to warm up a bit, after falling into the water, I'm chilled to the bone," as if on camand, Kiki sneezed, her body leaping up a little. She looked up childishly at them all, "Didn't know we could catch colds either," she said with a digh.

Bachi ran up to Kiki, dusting her off a bit, "Now we can't have you sick Kiki-sama. We need you nice and healthy," she said, taking the him of her sleave, licked it, and tried to wip Kiki's face clean.

Kiki moved her face away from Bachi's sleave like a child, "Nnnnooo, don't want your spit on my cheek Bachi," she whinned, causeing Bachi to laugh.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games