Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 pm
I've been playing Spirit tracks too. :,D
I got Dissidia, Silent Hill Homecoming, KH 358/2 Days, Call of Duty, Devil May Cry 3, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Spirit Tracks, and Assassin's Creed 2. PRETTY AMAZING CHRISTMAS.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm
I poofed and came back and got myself a new account.
Also I am a co-admin of the dothackrp-da and I am Elk there.
I ish Axl in the Megaman rp in dA.
And and...
I stole comment virginity from Aura in dA. >'D

EM0 Shino

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm
XxGrieverxX
I've been playing Spirit tracks too. :,D
I got Dissidia, Silent Hill Homecoming, KH 358/2 Days, Call of Duty, Devil May Cry 3, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Spirit Tracks, and Assassin's Creed 2. PRETTY AMAZING CHRISTMAS.

daaaaaaamn  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm
nice whats spirit tracks like

O...M...G....IT"S RAINING OUTSIDE >: D

i wanna get into disgaea and makai kingdom (the main charaters are friggin' awesome  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm
I haven't really touched my game consules. I am getting irritated with AA:J4A and the last case. STUPID. @$$. RADIO.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm
Really? ;3; Aw, man, I love that case! It's one of my absolute favorites!  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:12 pm
I love the case, just not the radio. But I do love the last case in AJ:AA. AWWWWWWWW IT'S INCEST.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:14 am
NOOO!!! i saved over my pro data *sniff* i should've made back up data incase this T^T  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 pm
Haha, I was spoiled for it long before I beat it, but yea, surprise! Now I'm back to working on Majora's Mask. Ahhh, water temples, why are you always the hardest?!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 pm
I saved over my .hack//GU 2 data once. And my sister was the cause.

OMG! Miles Edgeworth case game comes out next month! Or this month! I want to play it so bad now.

Oh and it's snowing. Praying for no school monday.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 pm
I HATE THE FISH BOSS IN THE WATER TEMPLE. I've had to restart that temple so any times because I couldn't kill it fast enough. D: I got to like the end of the third day while trying to do it and had redo the whole temple.

@Naota
It's pretty awesome possum. You go around on a train and restore the tracks and go to different places. And Zelda travels along with you. WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 pm
I HATE GYORG OH MY GOD. The fact I have to do it again when I know I beat it like 5+ years ago is so frustrating I can't even...!

@BL- It comes out the 16th! I'm totally getting it. ;3; I am so stoked for even more Gumshoe.

*Edit later 'cause I don't want to doublepost*

Also, I have discovered the international keyboard options on both my laptop and my home computer. You bet I'm exploding this.

Я тебя люблю, Нэт Слум!  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 pm
What language is that? :0  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm
That look so interesting..What is that language? I keep wanting to say Sumerian but it so isn't.

Also, who the hell stole Santa's snow making machine? It's been like 11 days since I was last in school DD:

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm
o/ Russian! However, that's pretty much my limit. I can read and write Cyrillic, but goddamn my actual knowledge of the language is so low.

@BL- SRSLY. SO MUCH SNOW. WHAT IS THIS?! I WAS NOT AWARE I SUDDENLY LIVED IN CANADA.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games