Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Jan nodded back, walking over to Kai. "May I?" she said, gently taking Cheza from the red-head. She carried her carefully to a small clear space, where she laid her on her back.
She looked back at Tsume. "It's very likely that I'll lose consciousness during this. I'm just telling you so that you don't freak out." She turned back to Cheza, taking in the white eyes and blank face.
She sighed, folding her wings tightly and closing her eyes. She leaned back, placing her hand on Cheza's forehead. She focused her energy into her hand, feeling her consciousness go with it. With one quick jolt, she pushed herself into the unconscious girl's mind, noting with the part of her still in her body that she had fallen backwards.
Looking around, she saw blackness. I can't do anything until she notices me.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Cheza felt a presence enter her world and with out moving called out to it bringing it into her world. Where she sat back against the cherry blossom tree still with no expression on her face and her eyes still white.
A voice echoed around Jan " I know you're here" it said

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Jan looked around. "I know you know, Cheza," she answered. Suddenly, her surrounds were illuminated, revealing a bright, open space with a cherry tree. She walked toward the tree cautiously, and saw Cheza sitting on the other side of it, leaning against it, her eyes and face blank and expressionless.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Nothing about her expression changed when Jan approached her. " Why are you here Jan?" She asked cooly

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:13 pm

She sat carefully. "I'm here because someone outside is very worried about you, Cheza. Now, may I ask you a question?" She had the sense that she had to tread lightly to keep her from withdrawing even further into herself.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:14 pm

" You may" she answered " What is it you wish to know?"

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:21 pm

"What... What made you come here?" she asked, choosing her words carefully. This wasn't the normal Cheza she knew.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Cheza did not answer Jan's question at first but after several long seconds she answered. " To get away. i needed to get away from it. Those memories. The memories that have been uncovered ever since I met this group of people."

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Jan thought about her answer for a moment before answering. "Are they... unpleasant memories?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:33 pm

" Yes and I do not wish t talk about them" She said as she shook at the painful memories that flooded into her mind causing her to close her self more from the world around her as she began to cry.

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Jan nodded, knowing she was on thin ice now. She shifted slightly bringing herself closer to Cheza. Reaching the small distance towards her, she rested her hand on Cheza's shoulder. "I'm not going to ask you to tell me," she said slowly, carefully.
"But, perhaps... you should let them come. Maybe, if you let the bad memories come, and cry about them, or yell about them, or do whatever else you need to do when they do come, they won't haunt you anymore." As she spoke, she had slowly drawn Cheza closer to her until she was now holding her, much as a mother holds a small child who is upset.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Kai just watched, as they were finaly united with eacother, with no expression on her face.....

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:18 pm

((sry, i kinda have to wait for horselover to show back up... I heart you anyways... sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:20 pm

((lol i knew that XD just wanted to post while i still can >.<))

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 am

Cheza let the memories come as Jan had suggested. The memories that flooded her mind where those of her family being slaughtered before her eyes and her friends falling in battle trying to save all that was dear to them. All her new found friends reminded her of these friends. Cheza stayed close to Jan and kept crying. The surroundings around Cheza and Jan began to change. They took the form of Cheza's memories.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games