Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm
HA! THE 600TH POST OF SNOWCLAN!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 pm
(ok so I guess I better send Cindermoon over in both rp's, ok here I go!!!)
Cindermoon padded along by herself, the weather had gotten sharper, snow clung in her fur as she trugged along. Eagleheart had to stay at camp because Patchpaw was in the nursery, and Oakenpelt was nowhere to be found. Rowankit refused to go, and Cindermoon had grown farther apart from her kits then she had though, Cherrywhisker and Goldenflame were living thier own lifes now. Cindermoon sighed missrable, this trip was seeming more and more like a bad idea. Soon she heard the camp. She padded up to the entrance, and sat down, the two snowclan cats guarding the camp started to growl, "moonclan!? what are you doing here? are you spying?" Cindermoon growled sarcastically. "ya, I walked straight up to your front door so I can spy! And why would moonclan send and ORANGE pelted cat to spy on you?" The cats looked at eacother, then back at Cindermoon. "sooo, what are you here for then?" Cindermoon glanced over thier shoulders, "I've come to see Tigerkit, and Cloverkit's cerimony."
(ok, over to the other rp!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 pm
Crystalstar heard *random kitty's* talking to someone. She looked up and spotted Cindermoon. "Cindermoon!" She yowled and ran over to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to see Tigerkit and Cloverkit's cerrimony," She mewed and looked around the camp.

"Your just in time," Crystalstar purred. "I was just about to start it." She walked over to the SnowLedge and leapt.

She yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch they're own prey gather here beneath the SnowLedge for a clan meeting." She waited as her clan assembled. "Before you all get mad, Cindermoon wished to come to she her daughters cerrimony." She quickly said, looking at her friend.

*BLAA BLAA BLAA* (I'll be Tigerpaw's Mentor and...*some random kitty* can be Cloverpaw's( you can make up the name))

"Tigerpaw! Cloverpaw!" Snowclan yelled at once.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:01 pm
Cloverpaw beamed. Yes! I'm finally an apprentice! He already had a warrior name he wanted; Clovershadow. "This will be so cool!" He said excitedly to Tigerpaw.

((What are the names of the Snowclan kitties? Not just the members, but everybody, all the unofficial characters, like Tigerpaw and Cloverpaw.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:54 pm
Crystalstar looked at her new apprentice, "We'll go out first thing tomorrow."

(um....go to the first page of The Clans RP....it has some warriors and apprentices that aren't real...^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm
((Well... that doesn't help me a whole lot. Hmmm... what would be a good name for my mentor? Other than my secret "mentor" Shadowtail....))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:54 pm
(yesh!!! I'm an apprentice!! and Tigerpaw is still clueless!!!)
Tigerpaw turned to Cloverpaw, "wow that would be a cool name!! I think mine would be. . .Tigergrowl!!! That would be amazing!!" Tigerpaw then turned to Crystalstar as she talked to her. "great!!!!" Tigerpaw bounced, "I can't wait!!" Tigerpaw then saw Cindermoon comeing to her, Tigerpaw's exsitement immediatly left her, she crouched down and started to back up, "oh boy!" She whispered. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cindermoon troted over to Tigerpaw. Cindermoon felt pride flash through her like wild fire, she couldn't belive her kits would be beutiful warriors soon!! She didn't notice Tigerkit backing away. "oh Tigerpaw congradulations!!!" Cindermoon bent down to lick Tigerpaw, then realized that Tigerpaw seemed edgy. "Tigerpaw whats wrong? Can't a mother be proud of her own kit?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tigerpaw blinked in surprise, her mother didn't sound upset at all, "what your not angrey?" Cindermoon blinked down at her in surprise, "why would I be, it dose make me sad that you wanted to leave me, but Im proud that your finding your own path!" Cindermoon started licking Tigerpaw again. Tigerpaw blinked in surprise again, but felt the ice towards her mother melt, and she let out a warm purr.
(acctually Tigerpaws name is going to be Tigereyes!! But Tigergrowl is cool to!! lol!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:07 pm
((I like the name Tigereyes. 3nodding ))

Cloverpaw let out a mrrrw! of amusement. "Queen and kit! I so much fun to watch!" He joked.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:40 am
"Cloverpaw! Tigerpaw!" Bearclaw shouted with the rest of the clan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:50 am
Darkkit awoke in the nursery. She yawned, making a faint sqeeeeaak sound. She stumpled out of the nursery. It was hard for her to walk, because she just opened her eyes not long before.  

Mia The Kitsune

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:52 am
Cloverpaw saw Darkkit pad uneasily out of the nursery. He walked over to her. "How are you today, Darkkit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:54 am
Darkkit yawned in responce, then licked her lips. Hungry. She thought. She moved her tail in the dirrection of the fresh-kill pile.  

Mia The Kitsune

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:55 am
"Hungry?" He asked, making sure he had read her signs properly. The young she-kit nodded. "You're a little young to be eating fresh-kill, but I'm sure your mother would feed you." He told her gentley. She nodded again and padded back into the nursery.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:56 am
((Is it alright if I make Darkkit mute? She just seemed like a mute to me.))  

Mia The Kitsune

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:58 am
((That seems like a cool twist.))

Bearclaw returned with Cresentmoon- a fat squirrle hanging from her jaws. Cresentmoon set the squirrle down at the fresh kill pile. "I was amazing- wasn't I Bearclaw?" she gushed.

"Yes- very nice catch." Bearclaw praised.

"Yay! I'll be the best warrior SnowClan has ever seen!"

Bearclaw purred as Cresentmoon pranced around camp- the former kitty pet was doing well. Of course, she was still conceited, but that was slowly fading away as she learned the ways of clan life.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games