Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Jasper nodded. "As I said, long live the queen." He brushed aside a stray strand of crimson and sighed. "Good luck indeed. Who knows, you may find out something new while you're there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:42 pm
Mimicry smiled. "What? The Mad Hatter is getting...mad? Curious turn of events here." He brushed an invisible speck from his shoulder and smiled. "I may be a pawn of the Queen of Hearts now, but not for long. Once I get ahold of your dear Tick-Tock, I'll be one step closer to my plan. So, your lives mean an awful lot to me right now."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:42 pm
"Something new? Like another assassin?" She sighed and pressed her cheek against his chest. "This will never really be over, will it...." She lifted her head and did something she had never done before: she stood on her toes and kissed him passionately on the lips, never wanting to break away. But finally she did, and whispered, "Just in case... I don't see you again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 pm
Jasper melted into the kisses, holding tightly to Nana's waist. "Then, I shall save my kiss for when I do see you again."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 pm
The Hatter tightened his grip on his sword. "Do... not... touch her," he said through gritted teeth. "Ever."
~~~
"I'll be looking forward to that," Nana said. She smiled and squeezed his hand before turning and making her mournful way into the forest, closing the door behind her.
The first thing she did was retrieve her blade, which had not gone high but had gone deep into a tree. When she pulled it out it was covered in sap, and she sighed and apologized to the tree. "It was not by my hand, but by my blade, and therefore I am sorry," she told it, and set off toward the castle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:50 pm
Indya screamed as it connected with her face . She immedietly let go with a hand and grasped the spot she had been scratched at "You idiot!" The pain was throbbing as she held it  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:51 pm
Snapping his fingers, the sword reappeared in Mimicry's hand and he vanished, refiguring himself beside the Hatter, point of the blade pressed at his back. "And if I do? Then what? Whether I touch her or not, whether I rip the gear from her back, there still a chance she's going to shut down. How else will she function if she doesn't have that oil?" He laughed. "Besides, she's just a robot...a broken piece of scrap metal." He said, kicking the severed half of Tick accross the clearing. "Like you two would ever be able to work out. As soon as Rosalie gets back that orb, all Tick will be is a emotionless, loveless...robot."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Myria_Angelus
Indya screamed as it connected with her face . She immedietly let go with a hand and grasped the spot she had been scratched at "You idiot!" The pain was throbbing as she held it

Cheshire collapsed to the ground, holding his neck and coughing. He began to vanish though it was a slow process, but hopefully he'd be quick enough to avoid fighting with his sister.

His mouth appeared by Nana. "Help...us." was all he managed to mutter.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 pm
Not caring anymore she took a swipe at him with the hand not holding the injured part of her face. "I should of taken care of you when I had the chance" she silently cursed at the hatter for destracting her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:05 pm
Cheshire hissed as he hit the ground from Indya's blow. Blood poured from his mouth and he slowly lifted himself off the ground. "Indya...if there is but one thing I could have changed...it is that I could have been there for you as a child. We've only...had...a short time..together...but I love you dearly. No matter how you may feel about me."

With that, he collapsed back to the ground and waited for Indya to finish him off. Tears pooled around his eyes. "I will never raise my hand to you again."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:08 pm
"You want to kill me? Fine," the Hatter said, "just leave her alone. If she's just a piece of scrap metal, then why should you care?" Suddenly, his blade shot backward from where he had hid it in his sleeve ((how it got there nobody will know)) and he could only hope that it might hit its target. ((pleeeeeeease!))
~~~
"Cheshire?" Nana whispered in horror, not at his mouth but at the wounded desperation with which he spoke. "Where are you? What's happening?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 pm
((I think I need to stop watching soap opera's...that or overly dramatic television shows. Man, I'm really into this right now. What about you guys? I should be sleeping, but I just want to keep adding on to this.))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 pm
The Night Faery
"You want to kill me? Fine," the Hatter said, "just leave her alone. If she's just a piece of scrap metal, then why should you care?" Suddenly, his blade shot backward from where he had hid it in his sleeve ((how it got there nobody will know)) and he could only hope that it might hit its target. ((pleeeeeeease!))
~~~
"Cheshire?" Nana whispered in horror, not at his mouth but at the wounded desperation with which he spoke. "Where are you? What's happening?"

And, of course the Hatter's aim was true ((Mimicry had it coming)) and he fell back, hitting the ground you a grunt. "Well..." He coughed. "Looks like you know how to fight afterall."
Tick-Tock looked devastated at what Mimicry had said and covered her ears. "You're wrong..." she mumbled over and over again.
"Don't worry." the mouth said with a grunt. "Listen for the swords."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:13 pm
((lol!! yeah, I'm pretty much addicted to this place. Like, 41-pages-addicted! I should definitely go to bed. either that or work on my term project. but I don't want to!!! XD I'm partial to Heroes myself.... it is pretty dramatic.... biggrin ))  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 pm
The Night Faery
((lol!! yeah, I'm pretty much addicted to this place. Like, 41-pages-addicted! I should definitely go to bed. either that or work on my term project. but I don't want to!!! XD I'm partial to Heroes myself.... it is pretty dramatic.... biggrin ))

((XD You too? I have two projects due tomorr...today! And, I just want to keep adding on and etc. I wonder how many total post we've given this guild today?))  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games