Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:59 am
"M-my mother said that she could feel what her children would be. Maybe soon you can feel what the kid will be."said Richard nervously, "it's possible...I think..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:01 am
"That doesn't work for me. In my last pregnancy I didn't my baby's gender until I had the ultrasound,"Koyashu said. "I think the being able to feel a baby's gender thing is a purely female thing."  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:13 am
"Mother's maternal instinct...hmm, I guess your not really counted as having the right pheromones and hormones to have the same maternal instinct as other moms." said Richard sighing and closing his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 am
"Yeah I guess, but then again I'm no expert about this," Koyashu sighed. He then snuggled closer to Richard and closed his eyes feeling tired.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:20 am
"mmm..." muttered Richard, he fell asleep instantaneously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:21 am
Koyashu soon fell asleep. It was a fitful sleep, but he didn't move around. Only whimpered every so often as if remembering somethind bad.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:28 am
When Richard woke up he didn't move, his head felt horrible and his dreams weren't the best. But he should have been thankful he hadn't screamed in his sleep.
The blond sighed and finally moved his head to look at the time, 7:00am. "...I missed the whole of yesterday? Damn..." he closed his eyes again and reluctantly moved his head to lay down again though it was painful.
"Koy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:32 am
Koyashu's face scrunched up as if in pain, but soon after his eyes flew open and he looked around frighten. Seeing Richard he calmed down. "Richard...What time is it?" he asked.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 am
"...ss..."Richard winced, "seven..." he muttered and opened his eyes once more to look at Koyashu. "...f...feeling...alright?" he asked trying to somehow mentaly force his head to stop throbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:37 am
"Yeah I'll be fine. Just a bad dream is all," Koyashu said quickly. "How bad is you head hurting?" he asked concerned noticing how Richard was talking.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:41 am
"Bad." said Richard forceing himself to sit up, he clutched his head and almost screamed. He sighed after a moment, "...want something to eat? Feeling sick? Morning sickness is supposed to be happening in the early months of pregnancy as well as slight weight loss."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:44 am
"I feel a little unwell. Not to the point of throwing up though. Food sounds like a good idea," Koyashu said sitting up. "Richard, are you okay?" he asked concerned as he put his arm around Richard's shoulders.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 am
"Yes. F-fine." said Richard, he stood up and fell to the floor. He layed there for a moment before getting back up again and heading into the kitchen as if nothing happened.
The blond took his medicine, then started on breakfast for Koyashu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:01 pm
Koyashu went into the kitchen with a concern look on his face. He started helping Richard in the kitchen just incase he were to fall again.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:05 pm
The blond finished makeing breakfast which included sausage, runny eggs, and toast. He didn't feel like makeing anything else, "sit and eat." said Richard to Koyashu as he began cleaning. His grey-ish features looked tired despite all the rest he had gotten and his skinny body looked ready to fall any second. The man hated feeling so bad but didn't want to worry anyone all the same.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games