Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm

"Huh, wha-?"
Nagato could not finish his sentence before he rammed face first into a lamp post, and fell unconscious on the street.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 pm

(xD)
Skullbarukimons eyes were hallow seeing the tamer on the floor. He sat next to Nagato and waited for him to regain his conscious. “I don’t suppose you know ‘bout it?” He looked at the Alphamoon.

Im Windspirit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 pm

cdcash912
(why did you quote me Tamake?)

(because i was not talking right after you and to show i was talking to you)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:33 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and MagnaAngemon reach a dead end "Hmmmm it should've been this way" Toan said "But it isn't" MagnaAngemon said. "Guess we gotta go back" And Toan and M.A. headed back on his way back he notice the lady with another tamer who was unconscious and decided to see if he could help "Hmmm what happen to him?" Toan ask

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:51 pm

“He was distracted by my question that he slammed himself into that pole…..” Skullbarukimon shook his head as he rose on all fours. “Never mind, doesn’t matter now.” He began to return with Sheriti along her side. “What?”Sheriti looked ahead, “Nothing, nothing.” She smiled at the returning tamer as she beggan her way. Sherititurned a corner approaching the figure that called to her. “Sorry about that, but I’ll listen to what you have to say. Asuramon sent me here. Mind explaining a few things that I need to know?” She looked at the figure.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:20 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmm " Toan grab a water bottle from his pack and pour it in epic face "nap time over buddy"

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 am

one fist rose from nagato's body, and right into toan's face.
"The next time you do that, you're finished."
Nagato stood up, and walked his own way.
"Oh well, I guess I'll meet sheriti some other time, then me and skull barukimon can talk."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:18 am

Toan took a step back to dodge the punch "Your welcome..." Toan then turn to look at the girl who had left "Hmnm" Then shook his "hay do you know where the library is?" Toan ask the tamer

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:23 am

"HA! a library in drive city? You've gotta be thinking back about twenty years or so. This city's library was destroyed in a past war."
Nagato sighed, and climbed onto alphamon.
"This talk about the 'resistance' has gotten me interested, so I've been going around to see what I can find out on my own."
Nagato took off. He started to fly around the city, trying to pick out evidence about this 'resistance'.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 am

The air got dense as Henry walked closer and closer to a building that stood out of all the others. Henry stopped and turned his head as if something or someone was making him do it. The air was cold and the silence was suspenseful. The wind blew softly picking up leaves and swirling them into the air. The house was made out of wood. The lawn was yellow and consisted of one tree that was withering, black, and slanted. The house itself was terrible. The wooden planks were all lifted up and everything. The windows were broken as if someone had been throwing baseballs at them. Vines were growing on the side of the house and there was a huge hole on the roof. The house was ancient, like really really ancient. Henry was amazed that it was still standing. It seemed like in a single moment if the wind pushed hard enough, the house would collapse, but no. It still stood. Hikari caught up to Henry and looked at what Henry was looking at. She gasped in amazement and stared at it. "Do you think we should go in?" Henry asked her.
"I don't know...." Hikari replied. "I don't think anyone would mind that, it is empty..."

Teh Ace of Shades

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 am

"....nice talking to you too..." Toan said "What a nice guy. such manner" MagnaAngemon said Sarcastically. Toan shrug "Come on then, we might as well go around seeing what we can find out" Toan said as he continue in another direction

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Tyler, Pagumon and Metal Etemon was walking through the town, looking for a good weopon store. "We're lost," said Tyler.Pagumon jumped to Tyler's head. "You said it,"says Pagumon. Metal Etemon went further ahead. "I can't find a way to the others," yelled Metal Etemon. He went back to Tyler and Pagumon.

atomic_twilight

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:39 pm

"Think that program will restore a wooden shield?"
Soma asked as he brought the bag that had the peices out.
"Its been that way for a day now and now I'm stuck here."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:11 pm

shouldn't be a problem. Booting up now

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:29 pm

"Where should I put the pieces?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games