Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 pm

((If we continue to talk like this we'll get in troble if it doesn't relate to the rp. Take out your pencils everyone. ))

Sheriti raised her eye brow as Henry suddenly slammed into the chair across from her. He was lucky that Virgil had lowered that window for him to use to stick his headout side. "Weirdo..." She said looking at him. She was completely unaware of the shadowseraphimon and looked out seeing Saren still standing there. Was it bad to call out to him and to tell him to get on board. She was tapping Zack's helmet as if it were a a small drum.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:50 pm

((well everyone could be in the other cabin....xD))

Henry looked out of the window as soon as he got into the cabin. Explosions were heard and everything seemed to be going wrong from their point of view. "Sai...Origin...Techno..." Henry thought to himself. He felt useless like a puppy watching it parents' fight off a robber.

ShadowSeraphimon gave a laugh as he watched GranLocomon run into a certain doom. "Tisk tisk tisk..." He said with a laugh. "It's your decision, certain doom for you and your friends, or battling me for you own pleasures..." He pointed towards the broken tracks that GranLocomon was running towards.
"Techno! Go!" Sai ordered. With a nod, Techno bursted his lasers and went faster than the speed of sound, hoping he would make it on time. "Time to handle this my way...Origin stay out of my way!" Origin stood there confused a bit as he watched Sai run towards ShadowSeraphimon. "Putting me in danger is one thing, but putting my friends in danger will bring you certain doom!" Sai's eyes were blood shot red. He was basically a bomb ready to exploded. "Cyber Lance!" Swinging his lance rapidly, everything was seen as a blur, nothing but an empty blur. Sai's attack was swift along with ShadowSeraphimon's speed. "I'm not going to let you get away with this!"
Feeling useless, Origin had on thing in mind. "Hand of Fate!" Throwing his fist towards what he hoped was ShadowSeraphimon. The fist came closer and closer and the unpredictable appeared. ShadowSeraphimon jumped into the air and the attack hit Sai right in the face! "Sai!"
"Pathetic little digimon. Why don't you stay with the others..." ShadowSeraphimon taunted. "Seven Hells!"
"Dark Roar!"

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Saren suddenly dissappeared from view with great speed, he soon appeared on the back of Zanbamon who had emerged from his digivice. Saren was standing up on Shikon's ((Zanbamon)) back side. Saren jumped and did a back flip in mid air landing his legs stretched and his palm on the floor.

Shikon swung his smaller katan blade out in teh air unleashing a Red bullet of energy, it was large and capable of devistation which rivaled the seven hells technique, "Mystic Flame !" Shikon shouted as the enrgy blast went straight for ShadowSeraphimon. The enemy wasn't paying attention evasiopn would have to be very percise.

Saren got up and instantly leaned back against the first up right standing object close to him, "pathetic..everyone hiding inside the train....worthless..." saren thought to himself as he prepared to fight alongside Henrey, well not really it was msotly alongside Shikon.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Sheriti sighed setting Zack next to her, as the ride beggan, or it has? (*shrug) She took off her backpack and pulled out one thing she thought she'd never be happy with out, her Zune. She unravled the head phones, dropping it. She bent down to pick it up, completely missing the attacks fired from outside. Virgil was the only once seeing this and opened his mouth but closed it. Zack was helping himself inside Sheritis bag looking for goodies. Sheriti sighed as she beggan to play her zune and listned to her music.

(XD)

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Henry sat down onto his seat, his mind elsewhere in the world. He was thinking of something, something he didn't want to think about. His eyes went blurred as his mind went blank. The memory was too disturbing for him at the moment. Henry "unknown" brother was out there with the rest of them, the rest of his friends. Somewhere out there, plotting something....

ShadowSeraphimon was blown by the attack, but as the smoke cleared, he was in the same spot he was in a minute ago. "Pathetic..." ShadowSeraphimon laughed. "Shadow Blast!" Shooting again at the digimon and tamer that attacked him. "Die!"
Sai saw what would happen if the attack would've hit. If they moved, the train would be destroyed, but if he didn't the same would happen. "Dark Roar!"
"Hand of Fate!" The two tried to cancel out the attack, before it could come into range of GranLocomon.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Henry's body started to shake uncontrollably, his left eye started to change colors as he rested on his seat. He heard two hearts, beating at the same time, two hearts intwined with each other, beating at the same time. His heart raced violently, sweat running down his face for some reason. He was here, He was back, He was coming for him...ShadowSeraphimon didn't stand a chance to what was coming. "What's the matter with me....?" Henry thought to himself. After a few minutes, Henry stopped shaking, he had returned back to normal, for the time being. "What the hell....?"

Teh Ace of Shades

greem

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Kaito looks up at Troy((Patamon)) on his head. Patamon nodds in agreement. Kaito gets up and opens a window he starts to climb out of the window and ontop on the GrandLocomon. Patamon flys off his head towards the side of GrandLocomon. Kaito also jumps over Troy and looks like he is about to land on him. Kaito digivice starts to shines bright as well as Troy. "Patamon double warp digivolve to..." The bright Patamon size starts to change and get bigger up to the size of a Brachiosaur. THe light starts to dim down and fade away. Troy lands on the ground and Kaito lands on Troy's head in sync. "Cannondramon." Kaito then jumps and slides down Troy's back up to his tail which was layed on the ground. Kaito takes a few steps trying to catch his balance and turns around. Cannondramon insteadly spots the attack at the GrandLocomon. "I don't think so" He lowers his head "DIno Cannon" he shouted out shooting a powerful energy blast from his cannons towards the attack made by SHadowSeraphimon. ((I just double warp digvolve is that alowed))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

((If an digivolves into a [M] that it usually wouldn't turn into then slide digivolve to another I think that's allowed))
Beelzemon saw both attacks coming Connondramon's timing was off so instead of canceling out ShadowSerapimon's attack it would hit Granlocomon after his hit.So Beelzemon jumps in mid-air with his bike and uses his Double Impact rapidly shooting at the attacks with his two Beren Hena.His accuracy was perfect since it canceled out both attacks.Gin seemed like he really didn't care about the attacks."I need Everyone Inside Now!!"

gstyle818

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:01 pm

Sai and Origin nodded as they rushed towards GranLocomon. Techno remained under the rails where the gigantic hole laid, still there for if he should move and GranLocomon went over it, he would crash into the ground and send everyone to die. Henry remained still as the air grew thin, a scent was familiar yet it wasn't. "What the hell...." Was all he could think.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:04 pm

((I don't think thats allowed but its kool))KAito heard the command "Well best agree than disagree."Troy "Alittle help please" KAito climbs on Troy's tail. Troy moves it near the window he came out of. Kaito jumps in the Granlocomon and Cannondramon goes in Kaito's digivice. "I know you don't like going in there but your alittle to big."

greem

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:18 pm

((It's allowed as long as you have the proof. XD ))

Sheriti looked out the window finally noticing that there was a shadowseraphimon. Her eyes sparkled for a minuet seeng the fairly large virus digimon but she shook it off once it was attacking. "Sheri" Zack said after hearing beelzemon. Sheriti began to panik a bit as she saw Saren still outside, what was worse is that he happen to take his own time to lean on a nearby rock. "Ugh" Sheriti suddenly rushed out of her seat rushing to the grandlocomons nearby door. "Sheriti!" Virgil called as she jumped put of the granlocomon. I never thought i'd do this, it must be the heat. She saw all of the digimon fighting as she rushed to grab Sarens hand once again to drag him inside the train. "Are you crazy? Come on!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Sai and Origin flew right besides the train, knowing that they wouldn't fit inside, but they had to do something. As Origin flew, the sun hit him slightly and his body started to glow like the sun. Brightly. As the clouds covered the sun, the glowing started to cease, leaving only the only resemblance of Origin gone. Data flew off of him like water off of a squished sponge. Than, Origin started to glow in an holy blue light. Next thing you knew, Origin appeared again out of the crystal like data formed around. He digivolved into an ultimate, he digivolved into MagnaAngemon. "Let's do this..." He said. Sai nodded as they flew closer towards Techno. Techno saw them and nodded, knowing what was going to happen. Techno dashed out of the hole as Sai took his place. "Cyber Lance!" Using his lance, he stood under the tracks and remained still, putting his weapon onto the track.

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:31 pm

BEfore Saren knew it his coool look was demolished b Sheriti. Again, he was being dragged by her to go in some place. Saren sighed, not saying a word.

Shikon looked back to see what was happening and digitized into Saren's Digivice, " ;}" A message showed up on the screen with a beep.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 pm

"Yea, yea, sighing won't help." She let go of his hand as she hoped aboared the train. "It's never good to stay like that when there's danger, you know." She began to walk back to her seat. Kamemon patted the wall of the granlocomon, "We're all set, Chuey!" He said out loud knowing Gin's digimon could hear them. Sheriti sat back in her originall seat, picking up her zune once again. "Henry, are you alright?" She asked as she sat down.

"-.-;"

Im Windspirit

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games