Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tamiko_kitten
Participating Soquili: Alexiel
Link to Teepee: teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Hmmm, well intelligence is certainly one of the most useful of stats, and there are many that could find it the most useful stat of all. However there is not one single stat that is better than all of the others, they all must work together for one to be successful.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: I combine all of these stats with intelligence. Intelligence is such a well rounded stat that it is useful in any and every case. It should be utilized as much as possible with every other stat.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: I would have to say I use intelligence most when fighting an opponent. After all in order to be successful in a fight you must use intelligence to gain advantage of whatever situation you find yourself in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: clicku

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
"What?" Klei rhetorically questioned as he tilted his head. Intelligence? He was never asked about intelligence before. "Well.. I never thought about it really.. Personally I wouldn't think it was the most useful but it is very useful."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:
"I dont think any of them go with intelligence. You can have any of them without being smart. Have you ever heard of the term 'dumb jock?'" Klei answered with a smirk.

What do you use Intelligence for most?:
"I'll use my intelligence when my skills fails me; though I don't see that happening very often. I'll simply leave my intelligence to situations when my life depends on it."  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Diseased Candy

Dapper Pup

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Diseased Candy
Participating Soquili: Firefly
Link to Teepee: Click me

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Firefly didnt even need to think about it. "Well of course. If we didnt have intelligence then where would we be? We wouldnt know how to properly use our other skills"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Strength I'd say! You need to know how and when to use it. Just charging about's not going to do much. Using it wisely and with purpose, now thats how it's done"

What do you use Intelligence for most?: The stallion thinks for a bit. "Well... I use it all the time. Mostly for getting out of tricky situations I guess"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Elliot - "Intelligence means nothing on its own, you can be the smartest Soquili in the world but still come off worse in a fight if you haven't got the right skills to go with it."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Elliot - "I mostly combine intelligence with luck, if you're smart AND lucky, you can get away with almost anything."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Elliot - "I use intellligence mostly to get out of serious trouble i cant fight my way out of, especially when i'm too outnumbered"  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Felmino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Felmino
Participating Soquili: Embri
Link to Teepee: Tadaa

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Hah, finally we're getting to the important stuff. Of course Intelligence is the most useful of all; if you cannot intuit, reason and solve problems, you're only an animal, and not a very bright one at that. Intelligence is what separates us from creatures ruled by instinct." The alicorn raises one eyebrow as if this should all be self-evident.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Embri snorts softly. "You ask a lot of silly questions.... the rest of those, that's what you rely on when all else fails. Thinking your way out of things stands alone, except maybe for wisdom but apparently that trait isn't important enough for your list."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "What don't I use it for? Finding good things to eat, choosing the best remedies for my patients, recalling where the best herb patches grew last year, avoiding danger - intelligence touches everything you do."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Mmm... I'd say so! It is needed to make the right decisions! If you're not intelligent, you wont know what's right!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Mmmm speed! When I make a decision with my intelligence, I use speed to put my plans into quick action!"

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "Lots of things... Living, really. Intelligence helps me decide what to do next. It helps me make the right choices. It helps me figure out fun new ways to play, interesting food combinations and helps me pick out new friends amongst the herd!"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Moire Frost & Beejoux
Participating Soquili: Dmittria
Link to Teepee: Akki's Teepee Bee's Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: If not the most useful, then in the top two. Gotta be smart enough to walk away from a bad situation, if you know what I mean.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:That's a toughy. Speed I guess. Gotta have speed to go with your thinking, or it'll take all day for a cleaver thought to pop up in your head.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: *Snorts and tosses her mane* What don't I use intelligence for? Finding food, avoiding problems, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali
Link to Teepee: Here

Dichali grunted at the question. "Go away"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:
"..."

"Avoiding you."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Cowboy Peep
Participating Soquili: Lullaby
Link to Teepee: x.

Intellect is by far the most useful of the status in my opinion. For one thing, in order to make the right decisions in life, you need to use your intelligence to decide your fate; be that the right choice or a foolish mistake.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
Perhaps speed would be the best out of the choices. A quick mind could help make better, let alone faster decisions

I may be shy and when I speak it may be a mere whisper but when I have something on my mind, I am not afraid to speak up. Clearly, I use my intelligence in just everyday situations. Be it what I would like to graze on, speaking with friends, or in extreme cases, I use my intelligence to get out of sticky situations. Let's face it, if you can outsmart your enemy, surely they will let you go; speak in a manner that makes you look as though you have no intellect at all, well...then you can kiss your tail goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Naru_Uchiha007
Participating Soquili:Azura
Link to Teepee:Here

Personally, I feel that intelligence is quite useful as it dictates how well one figure out things as well as come to make the right choices.

I feel that luck can go hand-in-hand with intelligence, given that the intellect part will help one to make a calculated decision, then the rest is up to luck to dictate whether or not something will work as initially planned.

As for myself, I mostly rely on intelligence to figure complicated problems out, as I work in an industry where being able to use your head comes in pretty handy every once in a while.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Kunai
Link to Teepee: X

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Standing with her head held high the blue mare nods her head, "Intelligence goes hand and hand with a lot of the stats. But I will agree it is highly important most of all," she commented flicking her ears. Adding in once more she spoke, "If you're a stupid ninja, then you're a dead one. You must think before you act. Being intelligent not only gets you out of trouble but in can keep you from getting in it as well".

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:Kunai pondered deeply for a moment, "I'm going to go with Speed and stamina since they work hand in hand. If you're smart you'll watch your speed even in a dire situation. Using too much speed leads to stamina loss. Running from something bad with no energy can quickly make your situation worse then better", she nodded "think before you act."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: The blue mare looked proudly showing her headband off above her brow, "I've done a lot of stupid things as a foal, like say get the attention of a kalona". She paused a moment then began once again to her thoughts as she spoke, "It takes years to be the best of your trade. Always think before you act and you'll never go wrong. I'm not saying you won't fail here and there... just look at it as a learning experience".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Fleurite
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

"In-Intelligence? Why, of course its useful!" The young mare's eyes widened in surprise as she blushed, a soft giggle escaping her lips, "Although I'm not quite sure if it is the most useful... You can't do with just intelligence, after all! It is always important to try to keep a good balance between all those different stats!"

"Again, it is always best to go for all of them! If I really have to pick one though..." Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes, deep in thought. Then, she opened her eyes as she offered a small, shy smile, "I guess it would be courage. With a little courage and some smarts, you would be able to be brave enough to overcome problems!"

"O-oh... Uh, I guess... I guess..." She paused, looking a little lost, "I do use it when I'm trying to get into a character... Like how that character would think and act. Story telling is a lot harder than people give it credit for!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Charulekha
Link to Teepee: X

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Of course it is! One must be intelligent otherwise everything else just goes to waste! Have you ever seen a unintelligent successful Soquili? I thought not.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Courage - when you are smart enough to know the right answer then you must have the courage to act upon it. Sometimes the right answer is not the one we want to listen to or even know but there it is.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Life. I know it seems like a rather broad answer but perhaps you should have asked - What don't you use Intelligence for? Had you asked that I would have said....nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:53 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Carthage
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: With habits like mine, yes. Soquili really aren't as stupid as many people make them out to be. I've had to use quite a bit of wit to drown as many as I have. Luring my victims to the lake is easy enough, but without the spooks and tricks of lore, I've got my work cut out for me! You have to sweet talk them, persuade them, and lie through my perfect teeth. Although, being handsome does hurt matters.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Stamina, because I just can't get enough! One kill doesn't do it for me anymore, so I tend to try and lure in couples or siblings. The more fight they put up, the more I want to do it again. I can go almost all night long.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Drowning unsuspecting Soquili and biding my time with Sita. Women are the most impossible of beasts; why I haven't tried to drown her too is beyond both Barca and myself.  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Callan Mactail
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I believe it is one of the most important if not most important. Without intelligence you would just be a big bump on a log with multiple muscles but minus the know how to use them.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: For Callan in particular I combine Intelligence and Strength because he is a Knight and both of those stats make an exceptional warrior. (Courage too XD hard to choose.)

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Callan uses intelligence most when exchanging argumentative banter with Haides, Bella, his children and the soquili I am currently waiting for a slot for, Lafiel.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games