Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:47 pm
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143
Ayumi had smelt the Ramen and it reminded her how hungry she was. She wondered what was taking him so long and it had been a while since she heard anything from the kitchen. Despite herself she got up and stepped into the kitchen there she say an unfamiliarly girl stooped on the floor and was gasping for breath. She ignored Ronin completely and dropped to the girl's side, "Are you okay miss? What's wrong?" She turned to Ronin, "get her some water." She said.

Rayne looked up weakly. "I don't need water for-- peculiar reasons.. Err, Ronin can tell you of..." She glance at him and looked back at the new guest, not wanting to finish her sentence. "I think I need help getting to a place where I can rest a bit.." She smiled wanly and held her hand up to the girl, shaking just a little, though one would guess she was trying to control it from shaking too badly.

She just nodded and helped her to a booth. "There you go Ma'am just rest." She looked at her worriedly and wondered what she could possibly do to help her. "Are you going to be alright?" She had lost her appetite at this pointing time.

[[Gifts? Opps I should start saving then sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:50 pm
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143
Ayumi had smelt the Ramen and it reminded her how hungry she was. She wondered what was taking him so long and it had been a while since she heard anything from the kitchen. Despite herself she got up and stepped into the kitchen there she say an unfamiliarly girl stooped on the floor and was gasping for breath. She ignored Ronin completely and dropped to the girl's side, "Are you okay miss? What's wrong?" She turned to Ronin, "get her some water." She said.

Rayne looked up weakly. "I don't need water for-- peculiar reasons.. Err, Ronin can tell you of..." She glance at him and looked back at the new guest, not wanting to finish her sentence. "I think I need help getting to a place where I can rest a bit.." She smiled wanly and held her hand up to the girl, shaking just a little, though one would guess she was trying to control it from shaking too badly.

She just nodded and helped her to a booth. "There you go Ma'am just rest." She looked at her worriedly and wondered what she could possibly do to help her. "Are you going to be alright?" She had lost her appetite at this pointing time.

[[Gifts? Oops I should start saving then sweatdrop ]]

((Lolz! Nothing big... I was just going to make pictures of everyone in their avatars in Christmas-Spirited clothing. That's going to be a trip.. O_O But fun.))

Rayne nodded and leaned back against a chair, groggily blinking and folding her arms over her stomach. Idly, she counted the ceiling tiles and wondered how many were really there. "Hmm.."  

Rayne Hawk

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:11 pm
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

((Lolz! Nothing big... I was just going to make pictures of everyone in their avatars in Christmas-Spirited clothing. That's going to be a trip.. O_O But fun.))

Rayne nodded and leaned back against a chair, groggily blinking and folding her arms over her stomach. Idly, she counted the ceiling tiles and wondered how many were really there. "Hmm.."

((Well I have to figure out a look anyways))

She sat and wondered exactly what was wrong with her. She then remembered that she was still hungry and started looking around for the ramen which Ronin had been making. "I am Ayumi, by the way." She said politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:39 pm
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

((Well I have to figure out a look anyways))

She sat and wondered exactly what was wrong with her. She then remembered that she was still hungry and started looking around for the ramen which Ronin had been making. "I am Ayumi, by the way." She said politely.

((Okay? Suit yourself, haha. ^_^
I think I may be an awfully nice housekeeper and give everyone OMG Boxes, once I get my gaia cash. sweatdrop Should I...?))

Rayne sat up straight and bowed her head slightly in Ayumi's direction. "Nice to meet you," she said, a warm smile across her face. "I'm Rayne. Or," she said, glancing at Ronin, "Rayne-dono, in some cases." She sat back, looking a little dizzy. "Whew... Ronin, I'm heading up for rest. It's for everyone's sake." The next moment seemed strange. Rayne seemed to turn into a mist that disappeared as if wind idly blew it away. She was gone, hopefully resting, wherever she was.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:01 pm
(holy crap i missed alot lol
and me missing the flavor? i feel kinda insulted there Rayne-dono >.<;;.....but then again i think i forgot to put that in...but still....*does skip small but important details sometimes* crying )

Ronin was occupied with fixing up the ramen, following Rayne's advice to put flavoring on it. "Dammit....i coulda sworn I put flavoring on it.." he said to himself in a frustrated tone. He could've easily gotten angry especially since he was able to make ramen no problem, not even forgetting the flavorings, but he kept to himself, didn't want Rayne or Ayumi see him get so angry over some dumb mistake. He came out and set the ramen on the table for Ayumi. "It's ready, Ayumi-san!" Then he went over to see if Rayne was doing okay. "rayne-dono are you o......kay...? Where'd she go?" Ronin only notices just now that Rayne was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 am
Ronin Misaki
and me missing the flavor? i feel kinda insulted there Rayne-dono >.<;;.....but then again i think i forgot to put that in...but still....*does skip small but important details sometimes* crying )

Ronin was occupied with fixing up the ramen, following Rayne's advice to put flavoring on it. "Dammit....i coulda sworn I put flavoring on it.." he said to himself in a frustrated tone. He could've easily gotten angry especially since he was able to make ramen no problem, not even forgetting the flavorings, but he kept to himself, didn't want Rayne or Ayumi see him get so angry over some dumb mistake. He came out and set the ramen on the table for Ayumi. "It's ready, Ayumi-san!" Then he went over to see if Rayne was doing okay. "rayne-dono are you o......kay...? Where'd she go?" Ronin only notices just now that Rayne was gone.

'Finally.' She thought but she didn't let Ronin know how she was feeling. She tentatively took a spoon of ramen. "It is delicious." She said after tasting at and she smiled at Ronin. "Thank you soo much!!!"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:25 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

'Finally.' She thought but she didn't let Ronin know how she was feeling. She tentatively took a spoon of ramen. "It is delicious." She said after tasting at and she smiled at Ronin. "Thank you soo much!!!"
"Glad I could help!" Ronin bowed politely and he smiled. His heart jumped, seeing that Ayumi was enjoying the food that he made for her. But he thought about whether he'd be a big help to Rayne to run this cafe. "I sure hope I am..." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:28 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Glad I could help!" Ronin bowed politely and he smiled. His heart jumped, seeing that Ayumi was enjoying the food that he made for her. But he thought about whether he'd be a big help to Rayne to run this cafe. "I sure hope I am..." he said to himself.

"I beg your pardon, did you say something?" She finished her last spoonful of Ramen and then looked up at Ronin and smiled. She looked around the cafe and wondered if she should stick around. There was anything she had to do nor did she have any where else to be so she could just hang around for a while. She was new in town and she was looking for a place to stay and a job. She wondered if Ronin could be of any help, "hey Ronin?" She said questioningly. "Do you happen to know where I could get a job and a place to stay?" She smiled at him hopefully.  

blueroseayumi143

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:49 pm
((I HAVE MEH HOLIDAY LOOK!!!!
hehe. it's so holiday, but it's so ME!

oh, dammit. i waz gonna draw stuff pirate
Oh well. Just means I have to BRAINSTORM!!!
*grabs thinking cap*))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:02 pm
((~Half an hour's rest~))

Rayne softly tip-toed over to the gaping hole on the second floor. Teleporting seemed easy to use to get back to Ronin and the new guest, Ayumi, but not nearly as easy as it was when she fell in this weird slow-motion way. But that was by accident. Hmm...

She glanced around on the second floor for people and to try to hear voices. Not much seemed to be going on.. Ronin...? Can you hear this..? she transferred her thoughts to his.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:49 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"I beg your pardon, did you say something?" She finished her last spoonful of Ramen and then looked up at Ronin and smiled. She looked around the cafe and wondered if she should stick around. There was anything she had to do nor did she have any where else to be so she could just hang around for a while. She was new in town and she was looking for a place to stay and a job. She wondered if Ronin could be of any help, "hey Ronin?" She said questioningly. "Do you happen to know where I could get a job and a place to stay?" She smiled at him hopefully.
"Ohh...I was hoping if I was of any help here...even though I don't really run thiscafe myself." Ronin smiled shyly. Then he brightened up. "Well if you're looking for a place to stay and for a job it's here. Rayne-dono took me in and I have my own room. You can probably have a room for yourself too, Ayumi-chan." Ronin nodded. "Just ask Rayne-dono about it. She's really nice and I think she'll have jobs and a room for you"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 am
Rayne Hawk
((~Half an hour's rest~))

Rayne softly tip-toed over to the gaping hole on the second floor. Teleporting seemed easy to use to get back to Ronin and the new guest, Ayumi, but not nearly as easy as it was when she fell in this weird slow-motion way. But that was by accident. Hmm...

She glanced around on the second floor for people and to try to hear voices. Not much seemed to be going on.. Ronin...? Can you hear this..? she transferred her thoughts to his.
Ronin heard her voice. "Huh? Rayne-dono? What is it?" he said, although he was not capable of telepathy and spoke so Ayumi could hear him talking.  

HaJoeKen

Sister Soulboom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:39 pm
After a long, long time of traveling, and deciding that a long, long time was long enough, the girl halted her tippy tappy little shoes. They'd decided to stop her in front of a big, big place. Upon twelve seconds of observing the place in absolute stillness, she decided it was time. Time for what, she didn't know. Maybe tea-time. But, it was always time for something, and this was the time to use that time. The girl's hand began banging at her coat pocket. "Hey. Heeeey! HEY! MIRROR!"

The mirror, aptly named as it was just that, a mirror, slowly rose out of the pocket, and plunked on the sidewalk. "If I had a name...it certainly wouldn't be Hey." As opposed to the previous loud voice, its voice was nearly unnoticeable. Same went for the emotion; there really wasn't one. If dead could be an emotion...well, the mirror would most certainly be using it.

"That's because it'd be Psychedelic Boogie Child the First! Annnnyway," she said with her pointy grin appearing and rapidly stretching wider, "I'm going there." A helpful jab of a finger was employed in the general vicinity of Big Big Place, as her brain had dubbed it. "Just thought I'd let you know." Pulling a loose thread from her fraying poofy skirt, she wrapped it around the handle of the little mirror and tied it to a post. "So, bye."

"Abandoning me after so long, so soon?" it questioned, drifting from the ground. Its new leash kept if from rising too high and too close to the girl. "You can exist without me," the mirror reminded her and itself, "but do you want to? After all...we've just fallen in hate together."

"Yeah, I am. 'Cause this relationship needs a break. See ya." With no backward glances, she leapt into the water and swam her merry way to Big Big Place. She'd always heard that water washed away bad memories...but today, it seemed it was saturating her with them. Climbing her way out of the water, the girl staggered into the building. A noisy sloshing came from her now squishy boots, and her skirt clung to her legs. Then, she pretty much headbanged by flipping her hair in front of her face and immediately smacked it back with a jolt of her head. After the formalities, she pretty much stood and dripped all over the place, not wanting to interrupt anyone.

((omuhgush hullo))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:09 am
Sister Soulboom
After a long, long time of traveling, and deciding that a long, long time was long enough, the girl halted her tippy tappy little shoes. They'd decided to stop her in front of a big, big place. Upon twelve seconds of observing the place in absolute stillness, she decided it was time. Time for what, she didn't know. Maybe tea-time. But, it was always time for something, and this was the time to use that time. The girl's hand began banging at her coat pocket. "Hey. Heeeey! HEY! MIRROR!"

The mirror, aptly named as it was just that, a mirror, slowly rose out of the pocket, and plunked on the sidewalk. "If I had a name...it certainly wouldn't be Hey." As opposed to the previous loud voice, its voice was nearly unnoticeable. Same went for the emotion; there really wasn't one. If dead could be an emotion...well, the mirror would most certainly be using it.

"That's because it'd be Psychedelic Boogie Child the First! Annnnyway," she said with her pointy grin appearing and rapidly stretching wider, "I'm going there." A helpful jab of a finger was employed in the general vicinity of Big Big Place, as her brain had dubbed it. "Just thought I'd let you know." Pulling a loose thread from her fraying poofy skirt, she wrapped it around the handle of the little mirror and tied it to a post. "So, bye."

"Abandoning me after so long, so soon?" it questioned, drifting from the ground. Its new leash kept if from rising too high and too close to the girl. "You can exist without me," the mirror reminded her and itself, "but do you want to? After all...we've just fallen in hate together."

"Yeah, I am. 'Cause this relationship needs a break. See ya." With no backward glances, she leapt into the water and swam her merry way to Big Big Place. She'd always heard that water washed away bad memories...but today, it seemed it was saturating her with them. Climbing her way out of the water, the girl staggered into the building. A noisy sloshing came from her now squishy boots, and her skirt clung to her legs. Then, she pretty much headbanged by flipping her hair in front of her face and immediately smacked it back with a jolt of her head. After the formalities, she pretty much stood and dripped all over the place, not wanting to interrupt anyone.

((omuhgush hullo))
(hiya!!)

Ronin heard some squishig noises around the cafe. He looked back to see yet another guest, a girl, all drenched in water. He walked towards her with a friendly smile as he fixed his red polo and his brown cargo pants. "Hello there. Shall I get you a towel to dry yourself?" he smiled. deep inside he was excited because they were having new guests. Though a bit shy, he still enjoyed company  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:07 am
Quote:

Quote:
"Ohh...I was hoping if I was of any help here...even though I don't really run thiscafe myself." Ronin smiled shyly. Then he brightened up. "Well if you're looking for a place to stay and for a job it's here. Rayne-dono took me in and I have my own room. You can probably have a room for yourself too, Ayumi-chan." Ronin nodded. "Just ask Rayne-dono about it. She's really nice and I think she'll have jobs and a room for you"

[[Sorry my computer was down]]

"Thanks Ronin, but do I need an reference?" She paused thinking that her history was something she didn't want to bring up even if she needed references and even if she needed the job. She looked at Ronin after a while but avoided all eye contact he didn't need to see what was in her soul right now.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games