Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Nice to meet you, Miss Kits. Rod talks about you non-stop. rolleyes *claps him good naturedly*

*makes a face and pushes Boros slightly* I've worked with Boros before. He's a good man, albiet a lazy worker. xd xp

*Boros talks* And Rod here is a notorious liar. biggrin

*grins and squeezes Kits waist* We have to go pick up some supplies. We aren't expected back at camp until tonight, Gorgeous. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:41 pm
*giggles as she watches the two men who seem to know each other well*

Oh? Well, I'm glad you didn't come all the way here just to get me...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:45 pm
*leans in and whispers to her* I would have walked all the way here just to get you if I had to, Gorgeous. *Boros rolls his eyes* Shuddup! *flogs him again* That weren't for you to hear. xp

It was just easier to get commendear of the jeep from the professor if we had to already go out for things. 3nodding *Boros explains*

Plus! *chimes in* This way I can show you some of the residential countryside! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:50 pm
*blushes a little and giggles* Well, then I guess we'd better get going. Don't want to spend the day in the airport. I've spent long enough in them today. sweatdrop

*notices that other people are avoiding them and realizes her ears and tail are out, so she closes her eyes, concentrating to put them away*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 pm
Wonderful plan! *rubs the small of her back and kisses her cheek*

*picks up her suitcase while Boros throws the duffle over his shoulder* Lead the way, Boros. biggrin *keeps arm around Kits and follows after Boros to the jeep*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm
*grabs her carry-on bag and walks out to the jeep with them*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:46 pm
-after Miru is tucked in for the night, dame heads to her own room, closing the door behind her and dressing for bed. Once in her night clothes, she slips under the covers and curls into a ball, thinking about what all was said tonight and the implications of it. She turns onto her back and stares up at the ceiling, not even caring that tears are leaking down the sides of her face- Why'd you leave without telling me? -she whispers to the darkness-

-After a few minutes, she turns over on her side, a nagging little voice tells her once again "You deserve better than this." She squashes it once more and wills herself to go to sleep- I don't want your packages. mad -she thinks to the packages still in the corner of her room, about all the times she's wanted to go over and just kick the fire out of them, her better judgement has won out, thus far. She moves her mind to other things, to try and make sleep come faster. Eventually, it does.-

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:47 pm
*with Karrie, Amy, and Mitri gone at work, Velcore decided to spend the day at home with all of the pets. After spending the morning playing, he curled up to take a nap. The rest of the pets gradually joined him in the middle of the living room floor as he drifted off to sleep and eventually began to dream.*

Karrie was attending his very first day of first grade. He'd been living with his new family for about a week, and the other students had been in class for over a month. He felt out of place, since the others had already made their friendships and divided into their groups. During recess, he wandered over to the bushes near the far end of the playground, where Velcore was waiting and sat down with the dragon's head on his lap. I don't know if I can do this, Velcore. I don't fit in here. Velcore squeaks reassuringly and comforts Karrie as best as he can.

A voice is heard behind them. Is that a dragon? I've never seen one before.

Karrie looks up to see a girl from his class with black hair, bright green eyes, cat ears and a tail. The jeans she's wearing have dirt on them, she's wearing a shirt that's too big for her, and she has leaves stuck in her hair like she's been playing in the bushes. He nods. This is Velcore. He's my dragon. He followed me today, so I told him to wait here.

The girl kneels down next to Karrie. Hi Velcore. I'm Kits. Velcore lifts his head and sniffs at Kits' hand, making her giggle. He's a very pretty dragon. I hope he'll follow you here more. She grins at Karrie. Recess is almost over, though, so we should go back up to the building. Bye, Velcore! Kits stands up and walks a few steps, then looks back at Karrie. You coming?

Karrie quickly gets up, his sadness forgotten. I'm coming! The two of them run back to the building, getting there just as the bell rings.

A few days later, Karrie is again at the bushes, looking for Velcore. The dragon isn't there, though. He is in a tree at the other end of the playground, watching a group of kids. Karrie stands up, looking over at the group that Velcore is watching. He feels something tugging him towards the group, so he slowly walks over there. Some of his classmates are standing in a circle around somebody he can't see, somebody on the ground. One of the boys speaks up. What are you going to do now? Why don't you just leave? You're not normal. You don't belong here.
There's no response but muffled crying until another boy starts to talk. She doesn't have anywhere to go. My parents don't want her anymore. Even her own parents didn't want her. The boy steps forward, stomping down, and there is a cat-like scream.

Karrie is now close enough to see what's going on as Kits jumps up, holding the end of her tail and crying. Leave me alone! gonk She tries to back up and stumbles over a tree root, falling to her knees again, making the kids laugh at her. When she looks back up, her eyes seem to glow even brighter green than normal. The kids are pushed back by an unseen force as Kits stands up, and some of them turn and run away. The ones who stay seem paralyzed by fear as Kits holds up a hand that now has claws.

Karrie runs right up to her, struggling as he gets closer and feels the resistance of Kits' power. Kits! It's okay, calm down! He puts his arms around her, hugging her tightly even though he doesn't know why he's doing this.

Kits gradually calms down, relaxing as she realizes she can't get away from Karrie. Karrie... what... why?

I don't know.

Up in the tree, Velcore nods, watching them. They will be good for each other. I think he will be fine.

*Velcore sneezes and wakes up enough to move his head away from Kaya's fur, then goes back to sleep, his dreams returning*

Karrie and Kits are now in high school. Karrie is being home-schooled, but Kits is in the public school system. She has lived with several foster families over the years, but has stayed close to Karrie. Today, they are sitting in Karrie's back yard, leaning back against Velcore's back. I can't believe they put you back with the Hutchinsons. They didn't treat you well last time you lived with them, and it's no better this time. Karrie is holding Kits' arm out, looking at the burns on it from the boiling water she'd spilled the night before when her foster brother pushed her out of his way at the wrong time.

They're not that bad. I told you, it was an accident. Kits pulls her arm back, snuggling closer to Velcore. Besides, I only have a couple of years left before I can move out on my own. I can handle it for that long.

You know... Lee's got her own place now. We have an extra room. I could ask my dad if you can come stay with us.

Kits' ears perk up. Really? Karrie, that would be great! She throws her arms around him and kisses him. Velcore, watching them, sighs in contentment.

((More to come later. I'm out of time for now. sweatdrop ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:19 pm
(((Awww!!!! -squees- whee heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:12 pm
{{Can't.... resist... messy haired Kits....}}
User Image
{{It had to be drawn!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm
((Awww, so cute! xd Such good detail on the eyes, Tes!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 pm
(( whee Awww, it's so cute, Tes! Ok, now to go finish the scene.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm
((continuing from earlier))

*Velcore sighs and shifts his wings as the scene in his dream changes*

Not long after Kits came to live with Karrie's family, she and Karrie took a walk in the woods. Velcore went with them, running ahead on the trail. When he stopped suddenly and ran off the path, the couple stopped to wait for him, figuring he needed a pit stop or something. After a few minutes, Velcore came back. He had a few leaves stuck to him, which Kits began to clean off, giggling. The last bit of green she picked up suddenly moved in her hand, and she screamed, dropping it. Velcore caught it, holding it out for Kits to take again with a pleading look in his eyes. Hesitating, Kits held her hands out under Velcore's mouth. When he opened it, a tiny baby dragon fell out. A... a dragon? confused Velcore, where did you find it?

Velcore nudges Kits' hand, making the baby squeak. Gwee!

Gwee? That'll be your name, then. Kits holds the baby dragon close to her, completely fine now that she knows what it is. Thank you, Velcore. Look, Karrie! Velcore found a baby dragon!

Karrie smiles softly at Kits, who is obviously very happy. He did. I think he means for you to keep it too.

Of course I'm going to! I've always wanted to have a dragon. Kits grins down at her dragon while Velcore proudly watches.

*Velcore snorts in his sleep, startling Kaya awake. He's never forgotten how he suddenly felt Gwee's power in the middle of the forest and had the feeling that the dragon belonged with Kits*

It's a couple of years later, and Karrie has begun his culinary courses in college. Kits had gotten a job as soon as she could so that she could move out on her own and not rely on Karrie's family anymore. Velcore was sitting under the treeline when the two of them walked up after a visit to the hospital where Karrie's girlfriend is still being held. Kits has her arm around Karrie's waist as they walk into the forest that borders the property. Karrie, they said she doesn't seem to be showing any improvement. She really does think that she's Damien now.

Karrie shakes his head. I can't believe that, Kits. Eventually she'll realize what's happened. She'll remember.

Karrie, she's been like this for two weeks already.

I know.

They said there's been no improvement. She's going to be released tomorrow because nothing's changed. Kits lets go of Karrie and turns to face him. Damien hated you, Karrie. Now she does too. Nothing's going to happen anymore. Her brothers aren't even going to let you see her anymore because you upset her so much.

I can't believe that, Kits. I won't give up on her. He reaches for her hands, and she pulls away.

I just don't want to see you get hurt! I... I lo...

Karrie interrupts her. Kits, don't. It won't work between us. We fought more than anything. I don't want to go back to that.

Kits clenches her fists and looks down at the ground. You're so stubborn, Karrie. She pauses for a moment, choking back tears. I don't know why I even bother! You're such an idiot! Kits runs off, jumping onto Velcore's back. Let's go, Velcore.

Velcore chirps and takes off, flying high with Kits so that Karrie won't see how much he's hurt her. Karrie stays on the ground, watching as his dragon flies away and wondering what happened.

*Velcore hears the door opening and wakes up. Seeing Karrie coming inside, he gets up to go greet him. Even with the last moments of the dream replaying themselves in his mind, the dragon knows that his duty is to Karrie first. Velcore has always been there for Karrie to support him and protect him. That's not something that Velcore would or could change. He was born for Karrie and intends to stay with him for his whole life*

((Finished. For now, at least... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:49 am
After searching the bar Ebony went back to the house where Sakura was 'supposed' to be staying in and under house arrest. She noticed that she hadn't returned while she was out franticly looking for her. She let out a furious snarl she sat down on the stone bench out the front of the house and decided she had no choice but to wait until she returned. Leaning back against the wall she let out a sigh as she couldn't believe how she ended up on this assignment other than she was one of the few that could possibly handle her and began thinking about the report she would likely have to write up later on. After she felt she had waited long enough she walked inside and shook her head at the lack of security in disappointment, knowing that girl should know better than to be in such an unsecured location. She then decided to lean against the living room wall and wait for the woman to return.  

Ebony Solarium

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:04 pm
*with Boros takes Kits all around the city before heading back towards camp. They take her out to a restaraunt with authentic Brazilian dishes*

*while waiting on their food, leans over and kisses her on the shoulder, then whispers in her ear* How are you liking it so far, Gorgeous?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games