Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm
okay! Orders only please x]

Pummel: I'm not sure if I should give out one of the great dragons so I'm letting Leo do it because I think he's been doing this longer than me x]

CD: Likewise, Imma let Leo handle your order too x]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:21 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Leo not gonna be on for a while

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:26 am
Im never gonna get my Magnadramon now sad I´ve been waiting for it for all eternity -the drama- XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:51 pm
dragwarrior
iBLiTz
Kenshin Yuki
iBLiTz
Hey umm can you remake my art with my current avi and my NEW name?

User Image

please and thanks.

Wrong page. You need to go to one of the shops below to animate your thing.

You dont get it, I dont want it animated I just want the avatar and name changed to my current avi and name.

no u dont get it this is wer u get orders done if u want anything changed ther r other shops that provide what u want.
avi change, name change, animate, color change etc

oh forget it. -_-
I dont feel the need to go look around for those shops. confused  

II Nacho II

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 pm
I don't think Magnadramon is too inportant to be classified as a great dragon. xD It's a common digimon thought it must undergoe a draw because it can either evolve to Magnadramon or that other angel digimon wich I forget. It's a normal digimon. xD

As for the burst mode, it might be a mistake to be placed there. I'm going to edit on that but for now we are not sure it was 'actually' been approved. If it's not on the list then it cannot be used in the tp shop until further notice.

Lummy, i'm not sure but that seem fine. I don't think there is that but i'll get to you. I saw that you still need that from soups contest so be on the look for it there.

This is a tp shop, again not a chatting, discussion or whatsoever. We artist are tired of constantly re-peating and if you continue then you will recieve a warning. So far so good, so let's not continue. Questions should be directed to jijimons thread. It's sure to be answered.

Tp shop only handles digivoulutions not re-named or re-dos. There are a hand ful of shop (Like mine!) to handle that. It's not really animated but you can also request just an 'up-date' on your art if you don't wish to have an animated art.

Sorry for not being present but i'll be cheking in now everyday to see if there is any problems or orders to be handled. Art will come in a jiffy, any missed please re-post it but do not re-post it if we've just covered over it and why it cannot be done.

Thank you! blaugh

Note: Please put the price too~ :0 at least. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Thank you for everyone who helped around. Here you go. I think only one order.

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/pumeldramon.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/yukivolca.png[/IMG]

Im Windspirit

Jace_of_the _north

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:00 am
User Image

item: dark digivolve[T]
cost: 1300 tp
digimon tsunomon

i think i have enough smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 pm
Item: Mutant Evolution to Metal Greymon
Cost: 5500
Art: User Image

Question while I'm still here; can I use the Digi-Egg of Darkness on this digimon and another?  

Kenshin Yuki

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm
If your confused on Dark digivolve or the digi egg of darkness then here is a way to clarify it.
Dark-digivolve digivolve into its virus form. May work on a certain digimon.
Digi egg of darkness- Is only a ONE time use for one tamer. So only one digimon is allowed and no more.

I think you already used it... o-O

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/blackgabumon.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/metal.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 pm
that is dope right there dawg!! thanks a million  

Jace_of_the _north

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm
item:didigivolve
cost:5000
Digimon:User Image

got from inner beauty  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:04 pm
Item: Digivolve
Cost: I can do it
Art
User Image

Is that at all a chance that I could call my BlackWarGreymon a ChaosWarGreymon? Which is a BlackWarGreymon but with the sign of courage on his back.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:25 am
De-digivolve
Cost: 1150 TP
- Just choose one of his previous forms-
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 pm
Mutant Digivolve
Cost:4500 TP
Art:User Image
Digimon wanted: Guilmon  

Eresfds

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Thanks for the quick art Windspirit.

Item: Digivolution
Cost: 2250
Art: User Image  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games