Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

serbus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:08 pm
God of Forbidden Light
serbus
I think I've rated your avi like, 4 times now. 8/10 because the gas mask throws off the look... but I really would like to rate something different. Try changing it up a bit?

I'm after a nitemare scarf. I cant afford to lose a cent seeing as how I'm half way and would like to keep the peace.

It was not meant to be offensive, it's just a suggestion. You don't need to defend your reason, I'm just saying a little change would be nice. Even if all it is are a few event items you get from quests and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:14 pm
kylie_xyooj
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj

Oh! lmao. ok. Um....for your avi... 10/10....even though i'd like to rate you something much lower.... stare lmao ^_^

Hey rate as low as you want. The game would lose it's meaning if you didn't. ^^

For Dreccas, 7.5/10

lmao..i bet you take pride in being an a** huh? lmao. I like that about you though. You don't give a crap about anything....or anybody's feelings... mrgreen

Take pride in being myself? Yes Ma'am. I find that taking everyone's feelings into consideration is a bit of a waste of time. Alot of people are flawed in more ways than they can notice. Alot of people just have a large ego, or self-esteem than can, (not always) get in the way of what they think. Alot of people care or are kind to others they dont know for reasons they cant seem to figure out for the sense of being "cival". I personally find all this as no short of, a large, steeming pile, of crap. ^^ Though I dont go as far as to insult unless I find it needed.
So I do what I can. ^^

Wow..that's a mouth full. Thanks for sharing. ^_^ But yeah...I agree with you..someparts...But I don't think it's a pile of crap being "civil" (you spelled it wrong...lol) to people. They have done nothing wrong and therefore deserve no less than that.

BTW......OMG! Your talking more than usual. usually all you say is "2/10"...rofl! I must bring that out of you. lmao! Just kidding..don't talk s**t to me.... stare

Oh no don't get me wrong, I find being civil as one of the highest states someone can get to. I just highly disagree with what is, and is not considered civil these days. crying

lol Don't get cocky xD
I talk alot. Maybe even too much. You just gotta ask or initiate alot of conversation. Or if your a good friend you'll find I never shut up about anything. Just as a glue of how I am on a daily personal basis, just read my about me section xD  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 pm
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj

Oh! lmao. ok. Um....for your avi... 10/10....even though i'd like to rate you something much lower.... stare lmao ^_^

Hey rate as low as you want. The game would lose it's meaning if you didn't. ^^

For Dreccas, 7.5/10

lmao..i bet you take pride in being an a** huh? lmao. I like that about you though. You don't give a crap about anything....or anybody's feelings... mrgreen

Take pride in being myself? Yes Ma'am. I find that taking everyone's feelings into consideration is a bit of a waste of time. Alot of people are flawed in more ways than they can notice. Alot of people just have a large ego, or self-esteem than can, (not always) get in the way of what they think. Alot of people care or are kind to others they dont know for reasons they cant seem to figure out for the sense of being "cival". I personally find all this as no short of, a large, steeming pile, of crap. ^^ Though I dont go as far as to insult unless I find it needed.
So I do what I can. ^^

Wow..that's a mouth full. Thanks for sharing. ^_^ But yeah...I agree with you..someparts...But I don't think it's a pile of crap being "civil" (you spelled it wrong...lol) to people. They have done nothing wrong and therefore deserve no less than that.

BTW......OMG! Your talking more than usual. usually all you say is "2/10"...rofl! I must bring that out of you. lmao! Just kidding..don't talk s**t to me.... stare

Oh no don't get me wrong, I find being civil as one of the highest states someone can get to. I just highly disagree with what is, and is not considered civil these days. crying

lol Don't get cocky xD
I talk alot. Maybe even too much. You just gotta ask or initiate alot of conversation. Or if your a good friend you'll find I never shut up about anything. Just as a glue of how I am on a daily personal basis, just read my about me section xD

Lmao. Yay! An invite into the mysterious world of Forbidden Light. lmao. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:23 pm
kylie_xyooj
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj

So I do what I can. ^^

lol Don't get cocky xD

Lmao. Yay! An invite into the mysterious world of Forbidden Light. lmao. ^_^

lol  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 pm
Lmao. Wow. You are the most sarcastic and odd person i've ever met. lol....good thing I think? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:32 pm
kylie_xyooj
Lmao. Wow. You are the most sarcastic and odd person i've ever met. lol....good thing I think? xd

Definitely xD
It's also very unexpected. I'm pretty sneaky ;D  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm
God of Forbidden Light
kylie_xyooj

Definitely xD
It's also very unexpected. I'm pretty sneaky ;D

eek lol..I see. I shall keep that in mind. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:39 pm
dream avatar rocks 10/10  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:41 pm
serbus
God of Forbidden Light
serbus
I think I've rated your avi like, 4 times now. 8/10 because the gas mask throws off the look... but I really would like to rate something different. Try changing it up a bit?

I'm after a nitemare scarf. I cant afford to lose a cent seeing as how I'm half way and would like to keep the peace.

It was not meant to be offensive, it's just a suggestion. You don't need to defend your reason, I'm just saying a little change would be nice. Even if all it is are a few event items you get from quests and stuff.

Oh trust me, no offence taken. I was simply explaining why I wasn't ^^
I usually change my avi daily, so when some people see the same one time after time, they may become confused o.0
Just trying to clear things up ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:06 pm
9/10  

scintillio

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:07 pm
7/10

I don't really like the colors.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:13 pm
i dont care~ *sighs*

7.5/10  

scintillio

XxxYoruichi_ChanxxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:47 pm
cute little animal >W< dont really like the ear, maybe a cat ear would be better 8/10  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:01 pm
6/10

The colors don't really match...

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:21 pm
9.5/10

Very... interesting. But hey, it works. wink  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games