Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:55 pm
*Kits stood up and stretched, looking around at all the unfamilliar faces. She was starting to get worried, wondering if something had happened. She'd just decided to get her phone out to call, hoping that he might be able to answer when she spotted him not too far away* Rod! Over here! *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm
*hears name and looks. biggrin blaugh xd quickly sprints over to her, already out of breath. Stops for a moment, hands on knees to catch breath while looking her over then grabs her up in a huge bear hug and spins her around, hugging her tight*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm
Ah! redface *Kits starts giggling and her ears and tail pop out as he spins her around* blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm
*finally slows to a stop and nuzzles neck muttering that missed her. Then starts kissing her face eventually ending on her lips*

*Boros finally comes huffing up behind them and is cut short when he sees their intimate moment. eek redface Decides to check himself into somewhere else for a moment sweatdrop *  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm
*after a pause to adjust the back of her pants to allow room for her tail, Kits wraps her arms tightly around him, saying that she'd missed him too* redface *she can hear the whispers of the people around them, but for the moment, doesn't care*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm
*kisses her a moment longer, hand running up into her hair and to feel her ears*

*a few people around them make the sign of the cross and hurry away* ( lol )  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:44 pm
*purrs, leaning against him* You're late. I was starting to get worried.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm
*finally sets her down, pulling her back slightly to look at her* Sorry Kits, we got caught behind a cattle truck. stressed  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:59 pm
*ears twitch* Oh, you did? It's just... I was worried. I didn't know what was going on. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worried, Kits. sad *hugs her again* I didn't really think to call. I rarely use my cellphone. It often doesn't have service out here. sad  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm
I was actually about to call you... *leans close to him, ears twitching at the whispers around them that she mostly can't understand*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm
I'm so glad you are here. *whispers to her, pulling her close again and burying face in the place where her shuolder and neck meet*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm
I'm glad to be here. I've missed you. *leans her head down towards his*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm
You smell so good. *murmurs into her skin*

*finally Boros comes back up and clears his throat* Ahem.

*pulls away to look over at him* Boros! My good man! *untangles self form Kits and places an around around her waist* This is my Gorgeous girlfriend, Kits. Kits, this is my coworker Boros! biggrin  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:29 pm
*looks up at the other man* H-hello. *blushes a little bit, feeling shy*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games