Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm
Downtown in one of the big warehouses of Geezerville. A very tall Viking was shouting at a scrubby dressed worker who came up to mid-chest on him and gesturing angrily to a few crates that were a few feet away from him. I am telling you, you helvetes tilbakestående DUMBASS! I am here to pick these crates. These ones right here! As an order from my boss that are to be delivered to the Club on the other side of downtown so that they can be sorted for the opening. JUST because I don't have a damn ID to show to you you can't give me the order! stressed scream

The worker stood his ground well enough considering that Hauk was twice his size and most likely figured he could crush his legs at any moment. User ImageY-Yes sir, I'm sorry but policies are policies! I can only release this delivery to either the one who ordered it or anyone that person has listed to pick up the delivery. Ms. Trovaras hasn't listed you or anyone else to pick it up so I can only have her come here herself and sign the release forms!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:54 pm
Once she got to the warehouse Liada asked a worker where Building 23D was and thanked him as he pointed her in the direction. It didn't take long for her to get there since she was running, hoping Hauk didn't get too far on his ranting and her ears picked up on the echoing sounds of men arguing. She whips around the large open doors of the building and waves over to the two men in said argument. Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on Hauk just calm down!  

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 pm
Calm down? CALM DOWN!? I'm only here because you ASKED me to get them and this boot licking liten spjæling has the balls to tell me that since YOU didn't list anyone for pickup and that I don't have ID to show for it, YOU have to be the one to sign these damn papers! He gestured to the terrified worker and snatching the clipboard from his hands. Poking at the dotted line where Liada would have to sign the forms and then thrusts the clipboard back at the worker, the poor man fumbling with it clumsily as he catches it. So unless someone is ******** with us up in the upper management I would say that YOU fault at not properly calling them to say that SOMEONE ELSE would be picking up these crates! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm
HEY! Tone that attitude down about 100 notches! How was I supposed to know that they needed all that? I DID call to double check on the order and when they said it was here they DIDN'T tell me about needing a list of people who would be picking it up so I asked you as a favor. Especially since YOU'RE gonna be my bartender for this club so I thought YOU should have first looks at the goods! She storms up to Hauk and even though he's a few inches taller than her she pokes at his chest with each emphasis of her own rant. She takes him by the crown of his head and yanks on it none too gently from the roots. Now I will take care of this and YOU can go load the crates into the car there okay!? Now go before I decide to SHANK YOUR NORSE ROD AND TURN YOU INTO A EUNUCH! evil Letting go of his hair she starts to tap her heel at him and crosses her arms in front of her chest. Her head gesturing to the crates and the large midnight black Hummer sitting on the other side of them.  

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:27 pm
He grimaces in pain a little as Liada grabs his hair like a mother would be grabbing the earlobe of a child. He stares at her dumbfounded as her threat sunk into his mind. You...you wouldn't dare...User Image When she stood there tapping her heel unyielding, her eyes showing a dangerous glare that he hadn't seen since his days back in his homeland and knowing full well what she was capable of. He grumbles to the crates and starts lifting the 200 lb crates to the SUV. The worker aghast at how a human could possibly lift that, even with his size. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Once Hauk started at the crates she turned her attention to the worker who yelped when he realized it was his turn again. Look I apologize for my associates demeanor and gruffness but he does have a point. If your supervisors had properly notified me of the policies for picking up orders this whole ordeal would have been greatly avoided. User Image She takes the clipboard from the man's shaking hands and signs off at the dotted line and a couple others on the rest of the forms. Her left ear cocked to the side in annoyance of all this and then handed the board back to the worker. I suggest to you and your higher ups to be better about that alright? Have a better day. She turns in time to see Hauk was already done and was closing up the back of the Hummer door and moving around to the driver's seat. She walks up to the vehicle and slips into the passenger side as Hauk turns on the car and zooms off out of the warehouse area and back to the club.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm
*after spending most of the past few days closed in her studio working on paintings, Kits finally went outside for a while this afternoon to enjoy the sunshine. She walked over to Karrie's with all of her pets following her. Not one of them had wanted to leave her side, since they'd hardly seen her lately. After spending a few hours watching the animals play with Velcore and Thistle, and having dinner with them at Karrie and Amy's insistence, Kits and her pets took their time walking home. They spent a quiet evening at home, Kits watching a movie while her pets cuddled close to her*  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:49 pm
*Having forgotten to check her mail this weekend, sweatdrop Kits takes it out of the box on her way inside. She'd spent the evening over at Karrie's house, watching movies and basically just relaxing. Shuffling through the letters, she finds one from Rod. Scanning it over, she sees that he's made the arrangements for her to join him, biggrin and that she'll be leaving Friday morning. With only a few days left to get ready, Kits hurries inside to call Amy to let her know when she'll be going, and to start making a list of what she needs to bring so she doesn't forget anything*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:01 pm
Sakura went out back into the woods and hoped that she would be find a deer or something that she could take down. After wandering around for awhile she ran into an elderly looking one and deciding on her choice she quickly cut the creatures head off before she began to suck at the wound. Once it was drained dry she placed the head on a nearby stone and plucked a feather from her own wings placed it before the animal's head and offering a silent prayer of thanks to the creature turned and hefted it's body, making her way back home. It looked as though she'd be eating deer meat for the next few days and hoped that nobody saw her in the woods tonight or she'd have a world of explaining to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:04 am
Sakura made her way home and found a note attached to her door. She pulled it off and took a brief shower and got changed before beginning to make herself a small meal. As her noodles were cooking she read over the note she had found
Ebony Solaruim
You are required to give notice when your to leave the base next time. I will overlook your lack of decorum and inability to follow basic procedure for now but you will have to be in my presence when leaving the base from this point onward. This does not include when your at your private residence but any interactions with the public until further notice. Remember your a valuable asset to our operations and thus you are effectively under house arrest until further notice.

Sakura frowned and threw the paper into the trash can and grabbed her bowl, sitting down to eat. She had a slight frown at the orders she had been given and shook her head with a sigh, wondering if she could sneak out without notice but that was unlikely. After going through her options she finished her meal and made another bowl before sitting down to relax  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm
*gets up early brimming with anticipation. Today is the day Kits comes! biggrin xd *

*Boros would be coming with to pick up Kits since "the professor" sent him on a supply run anyway. It would pretty much be an all day thing since they are going to a much larger city to pick up Kits*

*keeps pulling out her picture and looking at it*

*finally Boros has the jeep and trailer hitch ready and gets in, heading off to the city*

(retroposting)  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:28 pm
*Karrie had dropped Kits off at the airport very early. The only pet they'd brought to see her off had been Gwee, and he'd snuck into the car as they were leaving. The baby dragon was very sad when he realized that Kits was leaving him behind and Karrie had to hold him tightly as Kits walked away so he wouldn't fly after her*

*the whole time she was in the airports and on the planes, Kits kept her ears and tail hidden. Partly to keep people from staring, and partly because of the volume of that many people in a confined space. She also remembered Rod's request from his last letter to keep them hidden while in camp*

*after managing to get a little bit of sleep on the plane, mainly out of boredom, Kits spent the last hour of the flight restlessly moving around and watching out the window, not that she could see a whole lot until the plane began to land*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 pm
*they are running way behind because they get stuck behind a cattle truck on the only road that leads out of their part of the jungle that still leads to the city. The road is barely big enough for one and a half cars, both vehicles needing to move to the shoulders to pass each other. Because of the trailer hitch and the soft muddy sides because of the latest patch of rain, he feels uncomfortable passing the cattle truck*

*sighs defeatedly and irritatedly and resigns self that they are gonna be late. Crosses arms and sinks down some in chair* stressed stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm
*when the plane lands and she gets off, Kits looks around for Rod. Not seeing him near the gate, she shrugs and goes off to find the baggage claim. Once she's gotten her bags, she looks for him again, and still doesn't find him. Looking at the time, she's a bit confused because the flight arrived on time. confused Kits finds a bench where she can see the door and has a seat, her luggage sitting on the floor next to her, and waits*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:48 pm
*starts looking at watch and getting worried. She's all alone, in a country she's never been before and.... gonk stressed Urges Boros to drive faster*

*finally, they make it to the airport about forty-five minutes late and practically jumps out of the jeep before it is even in park, hightailing it down the parking lot and into the building, not even waiting on Boros, even though he is yelling after*

*finally gets to wear Kits should be and looks around frantically*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games