Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:13 pm

She looks over at Leko and shrugs her shoulders as she sips her beer.

"Dunno....this is the first I've heard of it. But I've been gone for a few days."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:16 pm

(( rofl @ Dougherty, I think that 'lowcut' isn't quite the right description. rofl ))

-smiles and nods at the officer and then notices her giftbox for Icy is still on the counter. dame shrugs, figuring Icy hadn't been to the bar yet-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:23 pm

((Believe me, I've definitely noticed ... xd ))

Unfortunately, I'm just taking a break now. Uhmm ... Just thought I'd let you know I've got the squad car parked out front ... *He says in a low voice as he leans towards her, then pauses before speaking again.* ... I must say, it has been a rather interesting day driving about ... confused
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm

*sits down with the whiskey*
*decides not to address Psy's remark unless she says more*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 pm

User Image *Stops in mid sip of her Cosmo and freezes. She looks at William, puts her drink onto the bar and leans closer to him as she lowers her voice.* You…have a squad car…parked in front…right now…and…you're on duty?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 pm

*His eyes slowly slip down to her ... well endowed chest, then quickly back up to her eyes as a heavy breath escapes him.* Uh ... yeah ... I'm still on duty ... unfortunately ... *His eyes giving away the lusting desires he's been having for her throughout the day.* gonk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:47 pm

*Razz opens the front door to the bar and taps his boots off before he enters. Sees the ladies and Dougherty.*

Hello people I have to go do some thing then I will be back.

*Runs into the Jade Dragon and and begins to talk to the waiter.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Well loves, I must be off. heart Early morning and all that jazz. Ya'll have a good night! -climbs down from the stool, waves to everyone and blows kisses, then heads out into the night-

((Nighters everyone! heart ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm

*Swallows hard and then stands quickly.* Um…yeah. *Looks at William, eyes filled with lust. She leans over and whispers in his ear.* I will be out in your car. *She briskly walks out the front door and gets into the passenger side of the Police Car.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm

She waves at dame as she leaves and wonders why Psy left the bar without saying anything. User Image

Shrugging her shoulders, she goes back to sipping her beer.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm

*blows a kiss followed by a wave to Dame then opens the bottle* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 pm

*enters the main bar area from the office with Tes, smiling and waving to the patrons*
Vendui' riluss~ whee

*takes a seat by the counter while Tes heads for the espresso machine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:02 pm

*There seems to be some kind of confrontation between the waiter and Razz. The waiter smacks Razz across the face, and all Razz does is shrug his shoulders and gives him a big smile. Razz pulls some thing out for his pants and the waiter grabs his face in shock and amazement. Jaw drops and eyes go big. Oh course no one can see whats on the other side of Razz.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm

*goes about making a steamer for himself and a latte for Ryzan, not really paying attention to who else is in the bar*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

((*Waves to Dame*))

eek *With mouth agape, he closely watches his beloved's backside head out the door.* If you will excuse me Ladies ...

*He rises from his seat and walks quickly out the door. Once outside, he gets into the car and revs up the engines, preparing to give his beloved a ride in his squad car.* pirate
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games