Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm
(( rolleyes Greeeeeeeeeeeeat, getting it from the boyfriend AND the snarky older brother. I'm sure there's plenty of tables in the bungalow that can be used for "leverage." wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm
{{... those aren't on the beach stare }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 pm
((Pft, the bungalow is on the beach, therefore the tables are on the beach! xp rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm
{{tch.... but that's indoors so it may as well not be on the beach talk2hand .... unless you want to go out on the balcony.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 pm
(( rolleyes They were outside in the private bath earlier, and I'm sure they can make use of the balcony should the mood strike. rofl I can totally write something for that. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 pm
{{Still not the same, though.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm
(( rolleyes Picky, picky, picky.....we'll just see what happens then. xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm
(( *Raises hand* I'd do her on the balcony. pirate I don't have any problems with that. cool ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 pm
(( rofl We'll just see what happens during the night then, won't we? wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{tl;dr version: Kat and Justin woke up, argued, called a truce, had sex in the bath before having sex, ate dinner, then had sex.}}

(( rofl rofl rofl Damn, why'd I read all this? Tell me next time if you are going to do a summary, Tes! rofl rofl rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 am
damecharlie
ThisEmptySoul
{{tl;dr version: Kat and Justin woke up, argued, called a truce, had sex in the bath before having sex, ate dinner, then had sex.}}

(( rofl rofl rofl Damn, why'd I read all this? Tell me next time if you are going to do a summary, Tes! rofl rofl rofl ))

(( rolleyes Pft, if that's the case, why don't we ALL just do our scenes like that then? xp Thanks a lot ya'll.....good to know I've got friends out there. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:58 am
Sunday dawned, and after the couple had had their breakfast, they took their time packing and went for one last walk along the beach before checking out. After taking the ferry to the mainland, they caught a cab to take them to the airport where Psy's private jet awaited them. Soon they were on their way back home to GGG.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 pm
katana68
damecharlie
ThisEmptySoul

(( rolleyes Pft, if that's the case, why don't we ALL just do our scenes like that then? xp Thanks a lot ya'll.....good to know I've got friends out there. stare ))

(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm
damecharlie
katana68
damecharlie
ThisEmptySoul

(( rofl rofl rofl ))

(( stare ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 pm
(( xd whee 4laugh heart ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games