Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:39 pm

User Image
We should run out to Psy's estate and try to make it snow over her house and make everyone around there very very afraid. twisted
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 pm

LMAO!! Ooooh! I love the way you think! Lemme just make some minor changes into the inner workings and then see what we can do! *pulls out a tiny tool case and opens a little hatch in the bazooka and moves in demonic speed at the adjustments.*

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:48 pm

((I always have to go when we get up to something stressed i'll be out in about 15 minutes and should be back though...))

*claps excitedly but then takes note of the time*
User Image perhaps we should plan the actual outing for later?
I may need to be somewhere for a set amount of time here soon.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:54 pm

*slips away quickly, snickering*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Alright sounds good, I should really take this into the lab and finish the final touches anyways..*puts the gun into the case and snaps it shut. * Just message me when you're able and I should be finished in no time! Bye leko! *in her excitement she decides to go the unconventional way and opens a portal to jump into to take her straight to the lab*

((I know you gotta love that timing. Just PM me when you're on again since I don't have to be anywhere for another 2 and a half hours))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

*finally finished with her shopping, both for tomorrow and Christmas, she spends the rest of the afternoon and early evening in her kitchen, baking two cakes- a deadly triple chocolate meltdown with strawberries injected with champagne for her, and a hummingbird cake with a butter cream cheese icing for Flame- along with sweet potato and pecan mini tarts. Making sure to keep Lo out of the kitchen, she locks the leopard in her room with food and water. Christmas music blaring into the kitchen from the livingroom, she hums and sways along, sipping on a spiced cider brew she whipped up.

After a few hours, she's boxing up Flames cake and a dozen each of the mini tarts to take to him. Still not sure as to his plans for his day, she decides to go ahead and make her customary desserts for him and drop them off at his office that night. She wasn't into prying and she be damned if she'd ask him anything about dame, so if the issue came up, he'd be the one to bring it up. Letting Lo out, she grabs her bag and the two boxes, scanning and opening the back entrance to her place. Lo leaping out first, she makes sure the door is secured behind her and hits the alarm button on her keyring, unlocking her car.

After making sure the boxes were in the trunk leveled and unmoving, she puts Lo in the passenger side and climbs into the driver side, turning her car on. Soon she was pulling out of the parking lot and heading for the office*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:09 pm

((So, I came over here, all excited thinking Icy was in the bar and that I was gonna be able to rp with her then...no, I was sorely disappointed! gonk rofl heart ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm

*Makes her way up to the Main Bar to have a quick nightcap. She makes herself a Cosmo and has a seat at the bar, sips her Cosmo and enjoys the silence for a while.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 pm

*She puts her elbow onto the bar and her rests her chin on her hand as she breaths a heavy sigh. So much to do. User Image She has to get over to Upper GGG soon and do some Holiday Shopping…time is running out. sweatdrop *
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 pm

*Plus…the wedding. User Image Things have come to a grinding halt due to the Holiday Season and the wedding is in only 3 more months. User Image She takes a sip of her Cosmo.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:30 pm

*Tries to focus her efforts on breathing. Consistent deep breathing. User Image *
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

*Razz finishes an other game and looks up and sees Psy at the bar.*

Hey you... How is it going haven't seen you in forever....

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 pm

-walks in- Seriously, you are gonna give yourself wrinkles you keep worrying like that, Psy. -smirks goodnaturedly, crossed arms resting against her torso, hip cocked out and leaning against a chair-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 pm

*Almost spits out her Cosmo when she realizes she isn't alone. User Image She was so deep in her own thoughts she hadn't see Razz and she just didn't hear Dame come in.* Oh……I ……um……Hi. ninja

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:44 pm

You all right mam.

*Turning his chair to look and Psy and sees Dame at the same time.*

Yo Dame.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games