Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4050 4051 4052 4053 4054 4055 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Crafty: I don't even play online with the Xbox, not unless I get a free card with the game.

If online play is the only thing you have that makes the PS3 better than the XBox then there really isn't much to it.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:34 pm

[ Haruhi: } Did you just try telling me that Sony killed the Dreamcast / Sega? > _ <
Sega has almost never been a well respected game development company. It will, however, forever be a respected game producing company.
Online play, and all other features available while using the internet, are just kickers. In the immortal words of Chad Warden: "Xbox 360 can't game. PS3 ain't got game."

[ Fall: } H-huh? And how would that be? ^ ^;

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Shinster: Well it did.

And say what? Can't game and ain't got game?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Graphics capabilities (The PS3, unlike the XBox, has 256mbs of dedicated video RAM. The XBox has universal RAM)
Processors (3.2Ghz Cell processor proven superior to the 3.2ghz Xenon processor that the XBox has.)
Information speed (In bytes, Playstation is capable of maxing out at double that of XBox)
GFlops by a landslide.
PS3 has 7 threaded cores with a spare compared to XBox360's 3
Space, Data retention,

I could fill this OoC with the Playstation 3's superior hardware. Fact of the matter is, I don't have to. Google, Wikipedia... Foofz, go unscrew your XBox and lay out your graphics cards and your cores, as well as your cooling system next to the Ps3 and it will tell my story for me.

We shouldn't be talking about this in this silly OOC though.. :3

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

[ Crafty: } Aheh... we really shouldn't be... the PS3 is a superior system in all terms, but there are certain tastes and such that turn people towards different things. A-anyway, no more of this please. Haruru is a strong and unmovable force. c:

[ Haruru: } Sega put itself into debt, and competition from Sony and Microsoft sealed the coffin. o_-
Don't make it sound like the PS2 alone broke the Dreamcast, the Xbox had a role too.

Also, if it weren't for Sony, Sega would probably be gone by now. Out of the three current generation consoles, the PS3 receives the most games and items from Sega.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Crafty: Irrelevant. There is only one important thing that matters.

Does the PS3 have enough games I would like, enough where I would shell out at least 300 dollars for it? The answer? No, no it does not. I've only seen about two or three games I would ever want for it, including the Saint Seiya game. I don't care how pretty they make it look. If they don't have games I want or would like then I am not paying out to Sony.

And if your precious Sony is all that great, then why were they unable to stop themselves from being hacked?

And we will be talking about it since you started it. I was happy to just curse my luck that the Saint Seiya game was only on the PS3 but you had to go ahead and start this up.

Haru: I guess... it's just easier to blame Sony though since they are pretty evil.

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

*Sigh*
As I said earlier, your gaming preference is the reason why you have a 360, plain and simple. Just don't know why you attack Sony as a company.
Though, I'm quite interested to know what games you play anyway. =o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

@Shinz- :3 I don't think the Sega is dead. It's just an older system. Everything has its own time, and just because it sold less than 11 million units doesn't mean it was an "Unsuccessful system". Success comes from the spirit of victory. Soul Caliber and all their sports games sold a lot of games a very happy Saturday.

@Haru- I duhn wanna. heart OH THE POWER OF CHOICE! And you know what? It's free too... Don't let ChoiceLIVE convince you that Choice costs money.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:48 pm

User Image[ Crafty: } No, no. Sega the company. xD

So, what do you guys think of this style / side image thingy? Too big?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Crafty: Funny, I don't pay anything aside from buying games for my system. Apparently you put too much emphasis on online play than the actual game itself.

Shinster: Anything that I find I like, really. I've played the Fable games, Batman Arkham Asylum, Legend of Zelda games on my Gamecube, old Sonic games for the Gamecube and Dreamcast. Jet Set Radio, I've got Katamari on my X-Box. Harvest Moon games. DS games like Golden Sun.

Stuff like that.

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Well, I mean tell me what you've actually got for your 360. xP

Hmmm... maybe the filter is too much... What if I just have the hair that breaks through transparent on its own?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm

User Image
Perhaps I should take the top down a bit... Make it so the frame isn't all too much larger than her...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 pm

@Shinz- I like that image actually~ Chuu character? Bleh, I need to do more writing of my character, rather than poking around in the CB. I might take a nap instead. Monster is wanting me to finish my character so we can RP though~ Buht watching Scooby Doo makes me feel nostalgic of nappy time... ^^
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm

User ImageMmm... that better?
Hehe, no, not mine. Just a friend's. I don't actually have a character... ^ ^;;
Go take a short nap and then work on yours!

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Ohhh. Hmm... do you want me to list them all? Even the ones I have on reserve or what?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4050 4051 4052 4053 4054 4055 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games