Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 am
Halfling Heroine
GirlPuck
Halfling Heroine
DC-Chan
Halfling Heroine
I just got my older brother to join Gaia! whee I hope he sticks around.(We're very close so it'd be fun to have him on this site) It's funny, because he did the exact opposite of what newbies normally do when they make their first avatar-he made a very cheap realistic looking one. I suppose that's good for me, it meant I didn't need to give him as much gold to get his account started.

...I wish my siblings would join. But Gabriel doesn't like forums, and Christanna makes fun of my doll-dressup site.

crying

Luckily, my brother is just as much of an internet nerd as I am. cool Actually, when it comes to avatars he's got a great eye. I'm always asking for his opinions and suggestions on my avatars. If I'm ever uncertain about a particular outfit, I'll show it to him before I save it. I'd trust his opinion over the AT any day~

My brother joined up for about two months a couple of years ago. He got into vending and made a ton, but then he turned into a troll and quit. And he didn't even give me any of his stuff. emotion_bigvein

He is pretty decent at avatar styles though. Every now and then I'll get him to look at mine and help out with a few items. Sometimes he just comes up with completely foolish looks, but those can be fun. Most of the time he just makes fun of the fact that I still use this site.

It's a shame that he didn't even give you any of his stuff. gonk My brother is the total opposite-he has no interest in items at all. His avatar looks very simple, as long as he's clothed my brother doesn't really care. He's just here to talk to people. Up until recently he used to hang out in the Literate Union on fanfiction.net, but since that forum died he's been looking for a new site. So I suggested Gaia.

Mine used to dress his avatar up as things like exploding squids. gonk But he had all kinds of MC items, because he was really good at working the marketplace.

Normally what he goes online for is to read webcomics, or on dA, or looking at meme sites. I originally got him to join here because of the pinball game. It was back when that first came out, and he kept stealing my laptop to play on my account. But he gets bored easy, so it didn't last.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
User Image

xDDD
wtf is that from?

I don't know. XD

A friend and I were spamming each other with pictures and this is one that she sent.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 am
Halfling Heroine
I just got my older brother to join Gaia! whee I hope he sticks around.(We're very close so it'd be fun to have him on this site) It's funny, because he did the exact opposite of what newbies normally do when they make their first avatar-he made a very cheap realistic looking one. I suppose that's good for me, it meant I didn't need to give him as much gold to get his account started.

You can actually do a lot of nice looks for cheap. >o>

Its just people gravitate to the higher value items for various reasons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 am
I'm glad I sent in the congratulations to Legend on getting the Gabriel's wings. redface This is the first time I chose to talk to him and I hope he gets to level 10 soon. It was nice that he replied to me back.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 am
Last night, I got my TC to 60k. <3

And my forum posts are almost to 20k. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 am
Congrats Mero. *looks at her own forum post count* I'm close to 30k apparently. sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 am
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

I know you can, but a lot of newbies don't seem to realize that. 3nodding It's just interesting that he didn't gravitate towards the usual shinies people throw on their first avatar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 am
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

I know you can, but a lot of newbies don't seem to realize that. 3nodding It's just interesting that he didn't gravitate towards the usual shinies people throw on their first avatar.

Fox ears? xd

edit: Or was it Deluxe cat ears? x.x; I can't remember what was popular when I first started.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 am
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

FRESH GRASS SKIRT AND BUCK TEETH?????

surprised

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 am
DC-Chan
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

surprised

Or Fresh Grass Skirt and Fairy Wings. xd

I still have and use both. xp

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am
DC-Chan
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

surprised

LMAO

Yes. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 am
LOL i used the brown grass with a paper bag face "back then"  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 pm
Meromictic
DC-Chan
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

surprised

LMAO

Yes. emotion_dowant

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 pm
My little brother joined Gaia. He wanted to make a Link cosplay avatar.

However--being the horrible sister I am--made his avatar have a girly face, lips and hair and he cannot figure out how to change it. xd

I love his post!

(He also instantly figured out that Booty Grab is a good way to make gold)

His username is "The Last Generator" because he likes Avatar: The Last Airbender and Generator Rex...  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 pm
Eudaemon
My little brother joined Gaia. He wanted to make a Link cosplay avatar.

However--being the horrible sister I am--made his avatar have a girly face, lips and hair and he cannot figure out how to change it. xd

I love his post!

(He also instantly figured out that Booty Grab is a good way to make gold)

His username is "The Last Generator" because he likes Avatar: The Last Airbender and Generator Rex...

I...love your brother and want to become his best virtual friend.

Please introduce us like it was the Regency era.

xd

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games