Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:43 pm
She smiled and went up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. "Oh, not much....it just involved you and me and the outside bath at the bungalow. But if you'd rather go fishing, fishing it is. wink " She kissed him once more and turned to head towards the bungalow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm
neutral Outside bath? Like a hot tub? ninja *He starts to follow her.* I did run twice today and some of my muscles are pretty sore. cool *Flexes*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm
She turned and waited for him to catch up to her. "Yes, it's an outside private bath, and the tub is large enough for two people. And I'm sure you're in need of a bath if you ran twice today. wink I was thinking about booking us a couple's massage, but I don't know if you'd like that. Probably not exciting enough for you. lol "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 pm
Massages? ninja I don't know. I don't want some gay massage guy putting his hands on me. talk2hand *Catches up to her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm
She rolled her eyes at him and snickered. "Fine, I'll give you a massage, you've certainly never minded mine before."

She slipped her arm through his and they made their way back to the bungalow. They spent some "quality time" in the outside bath and then made their way back inside. As promised, she gave him a very thorough massage which led to them doing other activities. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 pm
{{See? Make-up sex.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 pm
Justin was out on the balcony having a cigar while he waited for Kat to finish getting ready. It seemed that things between them were a bit better now, and they had spent time together talking about different things earlier.

She padded out on the balcony barefoot, since they were going to eat on the beach. She walked up to him and touched his arm. "Well, I'm ready."

He turned and smiled at her, and looked at her. "You look great. Let's go, I'm starving. cool " He held out an arm to her and she rolled her eyes at him as they went down to the beach and made their way to where their table was waiting for them.

Her eyes widened, and she turned and hugged him. "It's beautiful, thank you babe. smile " He smiled at her and gave her a brief kiss. "I can come through when I need to, you know. wink " He held her chair for her and then sat down to pour them some wine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 pm
They sat and sipped their wine as a waiter came by to bring them their first course. He slipped away quietly and they started eating. Justin grumbled a bit at having to wait for the main course, and didn't understand why they just didn't bring all the food at once. rolleyes

Kat giggled and shook her head at him. She told him a story about a dinner she had gone to once, many years ago, that had several courses, and took hours before the meal was complete. He looked at her, and shook his head. "Just doesn't make any sense to wait. Why not bring it all out at once? confused "

"I don't know, Justin, it's just the way some dinners are done. 3nodding At least you don't have to worry about that when I cook for you. wink "

"Damn straight, you do that up right, babe. cool " He gave her a smirk and the waiter finally appeared with the main course. He looked at her sitting in the candlelight, and smiled at her. "You look beautiful, Kat."

She looked up at him and blushed slightly, "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself. wink "

After dinner, they went for a walk on the beach, holding hands under the moonlight.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm
They made their way back to their bungalow and he looked down at her and grinned. "Watch this, Kat! cool " He proceeded to do a handstand and walked on his hands up the stairs to their balcony.

She stood there and watched him and then laughed. "Be careful, dammit! I can't have you getting hurt while we're down here! rofl "

He reached the top of the steps and stood up, turning around to smirk at her as she approached him. "Bet you didn't think I could do that, did you? cool "

She grabbed him by the hand and led him inside. "I can think of better ways for you to use your gymnastic style. wink " The couple went inside to spend their last night of their vacation together in each other's arms. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 pm
{{tl;dr version: Kat and Justin woke up, argued, called a truce, had sex in the bath before having sex, ate dinner, then had sex.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl At least they didn't have sex on the beach....damn sand would get in places it should NEVER be. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm
{{That's why you bring a blanket rolleyes }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm
((We didn't HAVE a blanket! We just went to dinner! xp Who drags a blanket around with them "just in case"? rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm
(( *Shrugs* Could have just cleared off the table and used it for leverage. cool No sand there. pirate ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm
{{Never know when you'll need it. But since you mentioned dinner, you had a table right there so...

rofl Justin beat me to it!}}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games