Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm
lol I'm sure. Greek cuisine has always been one of my favorites.

Yeah, you're right, those children did do very well. But, it is a school for dance, right? Like, not just an after school program? Or maybe they have both? I dunno much about it. lol

Though, after dame introduced us to the owner or founder or whatever and told her I was a photojournalist, she was trying to work up my interests to get me to do a photo shoot or an article on them or something. lol That lady was quite a character.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm
I don't know either. I'd think that they would have both. It would make sense, for those who's parents can't pay for the school or want them to go to another school. *takes a drink and finds that it's cooled off enough*

Warm.

Yeah, she really was interesting. lol She and dame probably get along really well.  

Mitri Onuris

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm
lol Probably, dame's quite the...character.. sweatdrop herself. lol

Did you see the look on your uncle's face when that lady started hitting on him? rofl

Say, *takes a sip of his cider that Tommy brought out* had you ever had Greek food before yesterday?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm
Yeah, she is. xd She's a lot of fun, though.

*laughs* That was pretty funny. He didn't know how to react!

Nope. *shakes his head* That's why I waited till everyone else ordered.

*laps at his cider*  

Mitri Onuris

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:23 pm
lol I'll take your word for it. smile I haven't been around her much.

xd No he didn't, poor man. Didn't know what to say at all. If I recall correctly, I think he even stuttered! Does he not get hit on often? lol

Ah, you could have asked if you wanted to know what something was. xd One of us would have known. 3nodding Gyros are my favorite. Mmmmm.

*takes another sip of cider*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 pm
He does, actually. xd He just doesn't know what to do.

I just waited to see what everybody was getting and picked from there. It worked out good. 3nodding *takes a drink*  

Mitri Onuris

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm
lol I guess that makes sense, him being the head chef over at the Jade Dragon and all. xd What do you do when you get hit on?

Well, I'm glad you liked it. Kits and I'll have to take you out to Greek again sometime. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 pm
Depends on the girl who's doing it. If she's cute or seems nice, I flirt back. smile

That'd be fun. Maybe I'll try something different. That can be fun... or not. lol  

Mitri Onuris

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm
lol So very true. I have had some really bad food experiences. *shudders* but I have also had some really good ones. biggrin 3nodding *sips cider*

lol And if the girl's not...?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:48 pm
Yeah, I'd like to avoid bad ones, but how do you know if you don't try it?

Well, either say I'm not interested, or sometimes I just ignore her... I try not to be rude, though.  

Mitri Onuris

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm
Both are very wise choices. 3nodding Are you dating anyone or seeing anyone right now? If you aren't I have a young cousin that you could go out and have fun with. *smiles and takes a sip of his cider*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:52 pm
*walks into the lounge and pauses near the door when she sees Rod and Mitri talking. She can hear them, so she waits to see what they're talking about*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 pm
Well, *Miru crosses his mind, but he hasn't even seen her in months* No, I'm not seeing anybody right now. *takes a drink*

*tries to take a drink* I can't reach it. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm
Well, if you'd like I could give you my cousin's information or whatnot.

*smiles at Hiro* Would you like a bowl, Hiro?  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 pm
All right. smile

Yes! biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games