Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm
*Wringing with sweat again, he's down to a walk along the beach and tries to skips rocks when he finds a good one along the way. He stops when he sees that familiar head of bright red hair down a ways on the beach and he lets out a huge breath of air. stare He takes his time getting to her and sits beside her on the sand. He picks up another rock, flings it and watches it penetrate an incoming wave.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm
She glanced at him when he sat down next to her. Well, he at least found her, that had to mean something. She swallowed and then looked at his profile, since his gaze was on the incoming surf.

"Justin....I'm sorry. For everything. I've been sitting here thinking, and I really can't figure out why you're still here." She sighed and bent her knees up, resting her chin on them and wrapped her arms around her legs. "I just don't know where we go from here."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:34 pm
*He sighs again.* I'm here because I said I would be and because I care about you. *He pauses and throws another rock into the water.* I think you need to find and talk to this guy who did this to you. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm
She snorted, "Justin, I haven't seen Kaoru since last summer. I don't even know where he is, much less know how to find him. Even so, he and I already discussed our breakup when he was here last. He told me all the circumstances surrounding it. But," She turned and looked at him. "Kaoru is my past, albeit a painful part, but he is where he belongs...in the past. I could go all Doctor Phil and blame my insecurity with relationships on the fact that I grew up without a father figure, but that's not necessarily true either. I did have a father figure, once I got to college, but he died shortly after I graduated."

She turned and looked out at the surf once more. "I guess I was just expecting more romance and being "swept off my feet" with this trip. And as I reflect back on what's occurred so far, I see that you wanted to do the things you wanted to do, not just what I wanted. So, for that, I apologize."

She turned and gave him a sidelong glance, "I am glad you're still here, and I care about you too." She gave him a small smile.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:59 pm
Why do women have a ton of expectations? stressed What's wrong with just going with it? confused Guys aren't mind readers, Kat. If there's something you want, then you have to come out and say it. You can't expect me to fulfill these expectations of yours when I have no idea what the hell they even are. Besides, all those guys in those novels and soap operas are gayer than Ryzan. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm
She snorted, and then shook her head. "I knew some of those guys before, trust me, they're not gay, at least from what the women I knew back then would say about them. xd "

She sighed and laid down on her back. "Okay, you want me to tell you what I want?" She looked up and grinned at him. "I want a romantic dinner on the beach, where you only have eyes for me. I'd love one of those "romantic turndowns" in the bungalow with the champagne and a bath drawn for us. I want the rest of our trip to be filled with happy memories. How's that for telling you what I want?" She closed her eyes and laid there, letting the sun warm her skin.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 pm
Oh they're gay…they're ALL gay. *He listens to her list and pauses.* What do you think I am? Superman? Fabio? stressed

I already called about dinner on the beach. It's going to be over there *points to an area out near their bungalow* and it's at 2100. I already ordered your dinner. I hope you like Salmon. sweatdrop I asked for white wine. I didn't think champagne would go with it. *He picks up another rock and throws it into the ocean.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:22 pm
She kept her eyes closed and giggled. "Your hair isn't long enough to be Fabio, babe. And white wine is fine, as is the salmon. Thank you for doing that, though I'm guessing it was supposed to be a surprise."

She had to think for a moment about the time, "So, 9 PM for dinner? What shall we do to entertain ourselves until then?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:24 pm
((Well of COURSE you are, Showcase! You already look like Clark Kent. lol lol lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:27 pm
(( Hardy Har Har. rolleyes *peeks to make sure that cursed "S" isn't on his chest under his shirt* ninja ))

Sky diving? biggrin  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 pm
She opened one eye and looked at him. "And then what? I doubt sky diving will take up the entire afternoon." She stretched her arms above her head and stretched, arching her back slightly and pointing her toes. She had been so upset, she didn't even get to book the massage for them. She idly wondered if they could still do that later this afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm
Fishing? biggrin  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm
(( wink You already got the Jerry curl. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 pm
She sighed, "Well, I had something a bit more private in mind, but if you're dead set on fishing, I suppose I can tolerate another afternoon of it." She got up and stood there waiting. "I need to change if we're going sky diving though."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 pm
What did you have in mind? confused *He stands and brushes off the sand on his shorts.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games