Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryuukaze could hardly believe it...but they were really on the border of a fight while getting massages. He hated to think what the poor spa attendants must be thinking. They'd probably have a lot to gossip about, later.

"Yes, I am going to be his friend, Naoko." he said simply, trying to stifle his slowly rising ire.
He loved the pianist, but, frankly, he thought Naoko was being kind of a b***h right now.

"Never do anything so selfish and cold? Really? Two words, Naoko. Blue. Eyes." he glared across the way at the amber-eyed man.

Ok...so perhaps he shouldn't have said that. He felt a pang of regret as soon as it came out of his mouth. That had been a low blow, and he knew it wasn't fair.

Sometimes...he could just get so frustrated, though. All he was trying to do was the right thing, but he could never make everybody happy...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Nezumi hadn't made much comment since settling in at the kotatsu. He had briefly stated that he thought California had been alright, then proceeded to stuff his face with more dumplings and various other snacks, almost like a rodent might do in preparation for a winter "hibernation" of sorts.

"Mm...yes, Michi-kun is a natural. Born for this. Mmm....your cooking is delicious, Tanaka-san." the manager said, wiping his mouth before digging into some more.

"Fondu?" he looked up again, moments later, his cheeks puffed out with food and his eyes sparkling brightly. Cheese. Ah, cheese. That would make his night.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There wasn't exactly a word said... no... because the anger was too great for mere words.
Standing, Naoko pushed the masseuse away, the towel around his waist. He didn't say a single word to Ryuukaze as he gathered up his clothes and dressed, even in front of the two female staff members. Once in the yukata again, he just turned on one heel and opened the door, leaving the room.

Those things weren't his fault!
It wasn't his fault!
Sure he'd done it, but he also hadn't done it!

Jun had broken him. Ryu had fixed him. Then Hayato had screwed him up where his little brother had left off!
He was a monster...
A monster who kept falling into the abyss time and time again against his own will.
A will that he didn't believe was free nor his own any longer.
Now, Ryu was using THAT?! It was no reason to defend Jun at all! It was cold and heartless and...

The anger swept through Naoko, but then it faded. Somehow, the blond had gotten outside and was not on a porch, watching the blizzard only feet away from him. He leaned against the wall, slipping down to the floor and just stared out at the snow, knees up against his chest... not even feeling the cold at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm

"Without me... you'd be sorely depressed because my smile wouldn't be around to try and cheer you up." Nakai teased before getting completely stretched out on the couch, moving Chiyou so the young man was laying on him comfortably.

Kai sighed slightly, closing his eyes before pulling one of the blankets around them both a bit tighter. "I like just being here with you, you know... and that's saying a lot because usually I'm ALL about one thing... but with you... well... I don't feel a need to impress."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You're right...I'd be horribly depressed without you. For many reasons, up to and including your smile...the only smile I can see...." the young vocalist allowed himself to be moved, stretching out like a happy cat as the puppy climbed up onto his back, nuzzling in with the two of them.

"I'm glad you like being here...I'm happy...as long as you're happy." he yawned, obviously the most comfortable in the guitarist's arms.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou finally caught up with the small scamp of a boy and slowed him down right at the door. A little late but it was then Shou realized that Ko could give him as much of a work out as a day at the gym.

"Goodness Ko. If you get too excited you won't be able to sleep, ne?" he patted the boy's blond head then turned to Jun. "I'll be good. I'm just going to get Ko into his PJs and then to bed. I was writing music when Ryuukaze-san showed up so I need to put a few things away before crawling in myself. And of course putting out something for Santa." he added the last bit for Ko's benefit with a smile on his lips.

He smiled at Jun and then opened the door to the suite. "I hope you sleep well tonight, Jun." Then walked inside making sure Ko went in just before him. Shou didn't want to be too forward with Jun. Knowing the Jun was quite eager, he wasn't going to let his own resolve waiver. They needed time...He needed time. There would be other days...but nothing would go quickly.

Shou looked down and tousled Ko's hair. No nothing would go quickly for this new parent. Except the speed of those small feet and the fast pace of his star struck world.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"True, I guess we could play it off as high speed getting you back into shape and on your feet. And for me...mmm...I'm needing to work on my music too. You do have the best studio at home." Oh Narcissus was tempting the manager, the musician and the lover in him. How could he say no....He wouldn't. He blushed at the thought and looked at the warm fire moving close to it quickly. Izzy really hated being cold. No wonder he wanted to be in LA right now.

"Maybe I should keep the other apartment just in case. Asato-san really is the only one other than yourself that knows its location. Mm...well probably Takagi-kun but it might make a nice hideaway. Asato-san did do a good job having that picked out for me. Although, I've not had a chance to enjoy it yet." It was then he looked thoughtful. "I wonder how Asato-san is doing..."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well as soon as I see a real album and him on stage, then I'll accept it. Of course, I do think Michi is talent but I never expected a singer." she answered letting Yuuji get away with defending her son's rather unreliable future. Being a therapist was stable. A star? Not in her eyes unless he got big...If he could do that for a few years maybe it would be alright? But if he only was good enough for clubs...then well that was another story.

"Michi when you've your first big show, I want a ticket." she said with a smile towards her exasperated son.

Michi knew that his mom always wanted the best for him but she wanted him in a stable future he could have for the rest of his life. She didn't get showbiz...except that it was fast and few made it. But they paid therapists well.

She laughed when Nezumi's face sparkled, "Maybe I should have you prepare the fondue, Nezumi-san? Or maybe it is safer if Takagi-san prepares it. I think you might just eat it all before the rest of us got a bite." She was teasing but that face did remind her of a little mouse.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 pm

User Image

There it was...and there he went.

Well, Ryu knew it could have been worse. Still, it shouldn't have had to happen at all. It was Christmas, for crying out loud! Why had he gone and said such stupid things?!

Somehow, he always managed to do things like this.

"Gomen nasai..." he apologized to the startled ladies, tipping them heavily and dressing himself very quickly as they hurried out of the room.

Rushing out of the spa, he asked the lady at the desk which way the pretty blond ran and headed in the direction she pointed. Knowing Naoko, he'd head outside...away from where Shou and Ko would be. Away from where anyone would likely be.

Bursting through the door out onto the stone balcony, he found Naoko....and a lovely patch of ice. Just as he managed to get "Gomen" out of his mouth, his feet went sliding, he hit the rail, flipped over, and fell down, down, down into a bank of snow below, the sound of him screaming "nasaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" following him on his descent.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Alright. Well, oyasumi nasai. And...thanks for letting me hang out with you two tonight. Sweet dreams...both of you." he smiled with a nod and waited until Shou closed the door to cross the hallway and enter his own room, leaning back against the door as soon as it shut, his heart beating a mile a minute. Never in his life had he felt so...jittery? Anxious? Excited? Thrilled? Nervous?

There was no way he was going to go to sleep any time soon. His body was going full-tilt for whatever reason. It was intense.
Instead of wasting this energy, though, Jun picked up a notepad sitting on a table next to the phone and grabbed a pen, beginning the process of scribing new lyrics. Something fresh. Exciting. Full of....life....and considerably more light than anything else he had ever written.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image

"Eat it....all?" the mousy manager's head tilted to the side. What was she talking about, he wondered? Why would he do that? But then he noticed that everyone at the table seemed to be smirking ever so slightly at him.
Oh god! He was sitting there with his face stuffed full of food and was getting excited over the idea of cheese dip! No wonder she said that! He must look like an idiot!
For a moment, his lower lip quivered. Actually quivered!

"I wouldn't eat it all..." he nearly whispered after swallowing his mouthful of food, cheeks pinkening with embarrassment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm

For a moment, Naoko's amber eyes watched as Ryu went tumbling down the hill. But he didn't move... didn't say anything.
It was almost like he was ignoring the man.
Until...

"If you think falling on your a** if going to make me laugh, then you've poor comedic timing." the pianist said coldly, not even asking if his lover was alright.

After all, this was Ryu.
He got hurt every five seconds.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

User Image

Naoko may not have known it, but Ryu most certainly hadn't slipped on purpose. Being funny wasn't something he was trying to do. He was just clumsy and unlucky sometimes. Ok, a lot of times.

The violinist didn't respond to Naoko's angry words, though. He was lying at the bottom of a hill with his face buried in a drift of snow. He hadn't even heard the pianist. As his luck would have it, he had knocked himself out on a rock.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Instead of getting up, dashing down the hill, and helping get the man to his feet and conscious again...
Naoko just sat there.
At least for a while.
In fact, he sat there for a good fifteen minutes before sighing and standing up. He had no shoes on, just his socks, so instead of getting those soaking wet, the pianist walked out onto the snow barefoot, picking his way carefully down the slope.
Upon reaching the violinist, Naoko turned him over, taking in the man's now bright red cold cheeks. There was a bump on his head, but thankfully no blood... so the blond did the only thing he could think of to wake his partner up.
He slapped him a few times.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 pm

User Image

As usual when the violinist was unconscious from injury or illness, he was drifting about in a sunny, happy wonderland...just kind of hanging out. For some reason, he thought he could hear his Mother chiding him for something. She sounded quite upset at him, and that was never good....

"Leave the boy alone, you know he means well..." he thought he heard his Father comment.

Before he could say or do anything, though, he was brought back to the real world by several painful strikes.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhoooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!" he howled in pain. The slaps had hurt like hell! Even more so because they had been against skin that was so cold it burned anyway.

Instinctively, Ryu curled in on himself and gasped, his eyes scared like a puppy as he tried to figure out just what had happened.

Oh...

Gathering his wits about him, he grabbed Naoko and pulled him down into the snow, embracing him tightly.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, Naoko. I love you."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Naoko found himself collapsed on top of Ryu in the snow. "Let me go, my feet are freezing." he said calmly... a bit of a frigid bite to his words. "And if you didn't mean it, why did you say it? Do I piss you off so much that you're holding in your anger at me until it explodes?"

Yes... the blond was very aware of what he was saying. Ryu could apologize all day long and it didn't change the fact that he'd said that.
That he had blamed the innocent man within for the insanity without's actions.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:03 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The magic was about to begin as soon as Shou hurried the boy into his PJs and tucked him in bed. Only after calling room service to deliver cookies and milk. They had an Idea of what Shou was trying to do so the largest of cookies were on this plate and Ko mindfully put them on the kitchen isle leaving a note of his wishes.

Shou smirked a little as he walked back out of the bedroom and shut the door He was getting to play SANTA! For the first time in his life. What a mystery this was and he had to tweet.

Tweet: Time for Santa to come for Ko!

The responses back were utterly joyous. Lots of women giving the best of cheer and telling him what Santa brought or wanting Shou to come be their Santa Claus. That would have been difficult but Shou sent humorous answers back as he went to a special suitcase filled with goodies that had been packed.

He wondered if Naoko would be back soon to help but he had a feeling the man was enjoying Ryuu Time. Little did he know that was not the case. Even though, he was a wee bit miffed at Ryuu himself, he wasn't going to add drama to this holiday. Plenty had been added already. He had yelled, screamed and argued all on Christmas Eve. That part soured his stomach. Although, maybe things would go well with Jun?

He wouldn't thank Ryuukaze for any of this because the man had butted in where he shouldn't have. But finally he had a chance to speak his mind and put his foot down and draw the line in stone. He guessed that was a good thing. Too many uncertainties that he didn't want to address quite yet. Then there was Ko.

Pulling out the toys, he arranged them nicely around the stocking that hung up on the wall. He filled it with all games for the boy's NDS 3d, candy and manga. The gifts under the treat were a mix of things. Music scores of great masters, an Ipad with 3g and a few more boyish play things that were a mix of Gundam robots and lego toys.

By the time Shou was done, he was rather pleased with the way it looked. Oh and yes, he ate the cookies making sure to leave crumbs then drank all of the milk and purposely pocketed the small note in his wallet. A future memory he wanted to keep of this Christmas. Taking one picture with his phone of Santa's haul, he finally went and picked up all his lyrics and put them away, then took a seat on the couch and watched some TV.

For once, he had nothing to do...And it was nice

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games