Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:25 am

How tragic, rilu'oh at least you know that your family will always be with you... quite literally wink *giggles* It must have been a difficult decision to break away from her if you had become such good friends.

.... pardon my ignorance, jhal who is William Tell? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:28 am

Yes...I have all my families memories all in my head. Every now and again I flash back into one of them without warning. Kind of a headache to have all their voices talking actually....

As for William Tell? lol its an old fairytale of a man who was ordered by his king to shoot an apple off his only son's head to show how good of an archer he was...

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 am

That does sound like quite a nuisance, rilu'oh I am sure you have had plenty of time to learn how to cope with it by now. I am almost afraid to ask, jhal... this William was experienced enough to shoot the apple and not his son, xas? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:42 am

*thinks a moment to ponder as to the fact she really couldn't remember* Ya know I don't remember, its been far too long since I've heard that story but I'll look it up. I believe it had something of a happy ending...Anywho I should go. I have some more holiday cards to make before bed so I will talk to you later Ryzan. I always enjoy our chats like this. 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:48 am

It was certainly a mzilst pleasant and enlightening experience, Liada. *bows slightly to her*

It is not often I get to speak with anyone at such a late hour~

I wish you well. Plynn kyon~
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 am

I know what you mean. Have a pleasant night. *waves as she heads out the door*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 am

*returns to his quarters to rest for a bit after Liada leaves*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:27 am

*pops into the bar from her quarters and fixes up a double shot* User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:57 am

WARNING
The following post is going to be a WALL O TEXT.
If you just can't bring yourself to reading, it's fine.
Don't feel as though you must. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:58 am

*After a day of Holiday shopping in Upper GGG, she pulls out her iphone to jot a few things as notes to herself when…POP…a tire blows on the Town Car she's in. The driver quickly pulls over and gets out of the car to take a look…sure enough, a flat tire. Sitting in the back, she rolls down her window. What is it? What's going on? User Image *She says as she pokes her head out of the window.* Flat tire, Madam. User Image *The driver says as he looks around at the headlights starting to build up behind them due to the Town Car being double parked.* sweatdrop WHAT?!!! scream *She gets out of the car and sure enough they have a flat tire.* OH MY GAWD!! GREAT…This is just GREAT!!!! scream stressed

*A police car arrives quickly on the scene. The GGG Police Department has stepped up patrols in Upper GGG for the Holiday Season to deal with the influx of people, congested traffic, shoplifters and the like. The police car pulls in front of them and Officer Dougherty steps out of the car. He walks up to the two people standing by the Town Car and as he gets near he sees his Pietrina looking distressed and her driver panicked as Psyzapp starts to tear into him. So involved in yelling at her driver, Psyzapp doesn't notice William but her driver does as he looks past her watching the Police Officer approach them. Smiling at his beloved and winking at the driver, William crosses his arms as he stands behind Psyzapp and lets out a very official…* What seems to be the problem here?! User Image

*User Image Startled, she whips around to see William standing there in full uniform with his arms crossed, eyebrow raised and staring down at her with a very serious look on his face.* William, oh thank Gawd! gonk *She pulls him by the arm to the tire and points.* LOOK! JUST LOOK!! gonk *He inspects the tire and pulls out his radio calling in for a tow truck.* Not to worry M'dear, I'll take you home. cool *She grins at him and directs the driver to transfer all of her packages into the trunk of the police car. As the driver sighs and opens the trunk of the Town Car, William pops the trunk of the police car and then opens the passenger door for his beloved. He grins crookedly at her and leans down so she can place a kiss upon the side of his face before getting into the police car.* I've never ridden in the front of a police car before. User Image *She says to him as he closes the door for her. Seeing the tow truck pulling up, Officer Dougehrty motions to the driver indicating he will be leaving the scene giving the tow truck ample room to get the town car out of the way of traffic. As Officer Dougherty steps around the police car, he closes the trunk of the vehicle and gets into the drivers side of the car.* So where too, Ma'am. wink *He says to his beloved as he leans over, reaching and patting her on the knee. She grins at him, leans closer to him and bats her eyelashes.* Why, I'll go anywhere you'd like to take me my darling. heart *She kisses him and the two of them forget the task at hand until the tow truck honks as a reminder to Officer Dougherty to move it. He sighs, glares into the rear view mirror, puts the car into gear and drives his Pietrina and her packages over to MW.*

*Officer Dougherty puts the vehicle into park when he arrives in the very front of MW, his hand resting on the top of the steering wheel and he turns to his beloved.* So just how many pairs of shoes did you buy this time? User Image *He asks her as he grins crookedly at her. She immediately replies…* Why, what do you mean? ninja What makes you think I even bought shoes? *Raising an eyebrow at her, he gives her the "just who do you think you are talking too" stare as she starts to fidget. sweatdrop I've seen your closet…both of them. wink *She grins at him playfully.* I think you've seen much more than my closets. wink *He grins crookedly at her as he looks at her cleavage nestled amongst the leopard fur trim on her low cut cashmere sweater, then back into her blue eyes.* By far, some of my favorite sights. wink *She grins as she runs her hand along his shoulder and down long his chest stopping at the badge on his uniform.* Have you ever "done it" in a police car, William? User Image *He feels that familiar twinge of excitement throughout his body as he watches her closely and hears her words.* No. Can't say I have. *He responds to her. She shakes her head as she reaches underneath her skirt, slipping off her black lace thong.* That's just not right. User Image I think we need to change that. wink *She holds up her lace thong and drops it on the floor of the car.*

*He grips the wheel of the vehicle as he watches her every move, his pulse quickens as the car windows start to fog. She softly bites her lower lip, removes her coat and starts to unbutton her cashmere sweater.* I want you, William. I want you right here, right now. *Unable to take it anymore, he adjusts his seat, removes his coat, unbuckles his belt and unzips his trousers. She climbs over onto him and in no time at all the car windows are completely fogged and the police car sitting in front of MW starts to rock back and forth.

Inside MW, Katana, Leko, and Dame are having a conversation as Ryzan and TES walk into the Main Bar from the Office. TES ignores everyone and promptly goes behind the bar to make himself a steamer and Ryzan a latte while Ryzan sits by the ladies and greets them. Katana speaks up as she slides her glass over to TES.* Oh TES, be a good brother for once and make me a vodka cranberry. xd *TES responds to Katana without turning around.* Do you see a bartender's uniform on me tonight? talk2hand *The ladies all frown and stare at TES. stare He goes over and places Ryzan's latte in front of him and then takes a sip of his steamer. He glances up and notices everyone staring at him.* What?! ninja

*The police car outside MW continues to rock back and forth vigorously and Psyzapp can be heard by people passing by on the street as she exclaims "Oh Gawd, don't stop!" Both of them half undressed at this point, she leans back as William grabs her firmly by her hips as she tries to brace herself reaching back for the dashboard with one hand and the other grasping for the handle at the top of the car door. Suddenly, the lights and siren of the police car go off. wahmbulance

Just as Katana is about to show TES "Bitchy Kat," they all jump at the sound of the police siren going off. TES and Ryzan quickly cover their ears and wince, Leko shrugs and Dame nearly jumps out of her skin at the sudden loud sound. Startled and annoyed, Katana starts to briskly walk over to the front door.* JEEZUS…WTH? scream *…she says loudly as she reaches to fling the front doors open……… *

*Officer Dougherty and Psyzapp simultaneously jolt out of their shared dream state caused by the potion Psyzapp had taken the night before and sit straight up in bed. User Image They each frantically look around the room wide eyed and breathing heavily, both realizing it's early morning once each of them catch sight of the alarm clock. William looks at his beloved bewildered, trying to catch his breath, adrenaline pumping and fully aroused. She also tries to catch her breath and as she gazes at him, the lust and wanting in her eyes is very clear. The two of them fiercely connect with all the built up lust and desire from the dream the two experienced. Neither one can get the other's night clothes off fast enough and William ends up ripping Psy's thong trying to remove it.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 am

(( rofl - yes! awesome lunch time entertainment! ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am

*knocks on the door*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:48 am

*Faerie does a flutterby, when she stops dead in her tracks above Psy's Wall O'Text post. She checks her bag for her CENSORED stamp and begins scrutinizing said post.* ninja

Very interesting reads there, Psyzapp.
wink

Just a friendly reminder here to all our Geezer Folks, any Gaian can read our GGG posts, no matter what their age is, so please stay within the PG-13 and TOS guidelines. 3nodding

*Pulls out her "Seal of Approval" fairy dust out of her bag and tosses some around MW before she flitters away.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 pm

I guess there is no one here again. crying

*leaves*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 pm

*answers the door* User Image
HEY WAIT! scream
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games