Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 am

Holy crap. Yea you think thats nuts you should see the family reunions we have
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 am

It must be quite a crowd. sweatdrop I do not know how you would manage to keep up with such a large amount of relatives.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 am

Yea, easily, with a lot of running around. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 am

I cannot say I have ever really been to a "family reunion" of any sort. Dark elven families typically are not ves close. Actually, it is not uncommon for children to be abandoned.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:09 am

Wow, I could never imagine that. I mourned so much when I lost mine, I could never imagine how it would be to be abandoned.... crying
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 am

I did not have to experience such myself, except of course my father leaving, jhal according to ilhar... *giggles*, that is to say my mother... according to her, he had every intention of returning, jhal he was killed. It was when I was ves young so I never really knew him in the first place.

My dear Quortek... he was one such child who had been abandoned. I think that may be one reason why he holds little trust in others, really.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 am

Yea...I kinda got that vibe off him but I can understand. Trust is a very hard thing to earn and I never gave much myself during my centuries of service to my previous mistress
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 am

I certainly cannot say that I am the mzilst trusting of people either, jhal I do not think it is at an unreasonable level at least. When you take on certain professions and duties, it can alter just how freely you are willing to place your trust in others.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:01 am

Indeed, and with my mistress I was on my toes constantly
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:17 am

Gi ussta~ Did she do things intentionally to "keep you on your toes" as you say, or was she just ves... how you say... "capricious", xas?

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 am

stressed CONSTANTLY.......if it wasn't her games it was her damn experiments or her numerous parties.....In a ways she was very much like leko and Psy combined....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:30 am

Gi ussta~ Gi ussta~ sweatdrop That would certainly be a force to be reckoned with. Excuse me if you have already answered this before, jhal why is it that you decided to leave her service after having been with her for what I believe you previously stated was a great number of years?

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:37 am

*my ears fall back at the memory but my face doesn't change* It was part of a contract. She gave me revenge, I gave her my service....It was a simple agreement
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 am

I see. So when your contract was fulfilled you simply left, I assume. Was this revenge you mentioned somehow related to the family you lost? You do not have to answer if you do not want to sweatdrop I am not meaning to pry. I am just rather fascinated at hearing others' stories.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:09 am

*shakes her head gently waving a hand in dismissal* Its perfectly fine dear. Its been so long that it doesn't hurt like it once did. As I said before I was once a normal animal, with my family, I loved them dearly. One afternoon we were resting by a river just outside our burrow and my brothers and sisters were playing.We heard humans nearby but didn't pay much heed since our parents were nearby and we knew they would protect us. But what we didn't know is that the humans were drunk mercs. They had just finished a job and were celebrating....including doing a little game of drunk William Tell...with my family and I as targets......needless to say how the rest of that went. I was barely conscious from my last moments of life as I cried out for vengeance, Queen Mabb is who answered my call. She held her hand out to me...promising me what I deeply desired. And so she combined the spirits of my parents and siblings and created me into a new body....to what I am now. We had made our pact and unleashed me onto the humans that ruined my life. And since then I was her loyal servant for a millennium or so. Heh...I could even say she became a good friend to me at one point....
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games