Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4031 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 pm

I am doing quite well, Liada. I hope the same can be said for yourself.

*giggles*
Hopefully the secrecy means they bought you something ves special wink
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:16 pm

*grins* I'm guessing that's why they didn't want me there. *stands up* It was good to see you, Ryzan. Good night. *turns to Liada* Good night. *leaves*

Good night. *follows Karrie*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Well I'm alright for the most part. My car is a lost cause so I must go in search of a new one once I get things cleared away in the money dept.

Well if its Kits I'm sure its quite devious. twisted
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Plynn kyon dos draa~
*waves to Karrie and Velcore as they leave*

I am sorry to hear about your vehicle, Liada. I know such contraptions can be quite expensive sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm

*sighs*Its okay, it is the way of life afterall. But things will go on as they say.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:33 pm

*After another busy day dealing with many more people on the roads due to the holidays, he heads home in dire need of some sleep. He goes in through the back door after doing the security scans and heads straight for their bedroom. He sees that his beloved is sleeping soundly, so he takes care not to wake her while he changes out of his uniform. He carefully slips into bed and slides up along side her, spooning her. As he puts his arm around her, she stirs slightly but doesn't wake. He gently kisses her shoulder, then lays his head down on his pillow. It doesn't take long at all for him to fall asleep.* User Image

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Well, I certainly hope that other things are going mzilt better for you. How has your potion business been?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Well other than that little mishap with Nei mixing some of my potions to help Leko and Ayami possession things have been pretty well. So much that I have been debating where to settle into for a home.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Terini'nestg~ When I originally arrived to this world, I did not have anywhere to stay sweatdrop Later, I came to live with my dear Quortek, jhal eventually he wished for me to move out. Jabbress was kind enough to allow me to stay in one of the rooms here, though such a thing is not something she offers to just anyone, so I feel mzilst fortunate.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 am

Well that was lucky, I wonder if there's a real estate somewhere around here where I could look into a house..?

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:17 am

I cannot say that I had looked around mzilt on my own sweatdrop I often stay here at the tavern unless accompanied by someone else redface Fair dame lives in an apartment complex not far from here. There is another apartment complex further away that also has a diner.... which reminds me... Quortek and I had been given a coupon for their establishment as an apology for the staff being a bit... excited around us sweatdrop I do not know if it is still valid. I do not have anything against the establishment; I just often forget sweatdrop

If you would prefer a house instead of an apartment, perhaps Kits Rose, Chef Karrie, and Amethyst would know something. I believe they all have their own homes. Jabbress may also know a bit about acquiring a home, though the places she would recommend may be a bit more pricey.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:24 am

*looks over her accounts on her phone* Hm...well money isn't an object in this. The car is only an issue because the insurance company is playing the fun game of phone tag atm. But I've been saving for a place since I got here and well my business helped quite a bit. I should think about getting a classified ads or something. Or I could ask Dame next time I see her,

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 am

Fair dame's apartment complex is the closest to the tavern. I... um... I would highly recommend you specify that you are looking for your own place if you speak with her sweatdrop She has been letting those without anywhere else to stay live in her apartment and I fear she may just invite you to stay there despite there not being enough space to accommodate so many people sweatdrop She had let dear Quortek stay with her when he had lost the keys to his apartment for a while, and she let Draa live there when he no longer wished to live downstairs with Quortek and I. There is also a dark elf woman named iggies that has been staying there.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

*shrugs* Wouldn't be the first time I've been in a crowded spot. Before I became a demon spirit I was a normal fox cub with 12 brothers and sisters...

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 am

Gi ussta eek I cannot imagine having so many relatives sweatdrop It is ves ves rare for elves to have more than one child, actually... if they have children at all, though it is a bit easier for the men to have children with non-elven women. Rilu'oh, two of the elven races of my world frown upon having "mixed children", as they say.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4031 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games