Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:02 pm
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
DC-Chan
ROMVLVS
DC-Chan
Man. Why did I sell my cherubic queen? I had it. I was happy. Then I sold it. And now I'm unhappy.

#firstworldGaiaproblems

emotion_8c

I know what would make you happy, buying me a blade of the night sky.

I...actually had one and sold it a couple days ago.

Why don't you tell me your needs quicker?

crying

lol because you weren't complaining about having too much gold.

We need to have a guild event.
Like, we all dress in a particular way and go harass people in towns/virtual hollywood/rally.

things are getting slow in here >.>

I don't actually have a computer, I use my iPod. Tell Mero or Ridley about it.

Mkayyy. thanks
:3
I'd organise it myself.. but yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:18 pm
Well, I'd best get to sleep, sorry I wasn't really around all that much lately in the guild, kinda checking up on things, including the other guild I'm most active in without me posting any topics. I shall be on again tomorrow. Good night. emotion_zzz  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 pm
To pull an all nighter or not to pull one? That is the question  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am
User Image  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 am
Meromictic
User Image

xDDD
wtf is that from?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 am
Slick Southpaw

I'd say don't do it unless you really have to. But then again I have trouble getting up after 12 hours sleep. xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 am
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw

I'd say don't do it unless you really have to. But then again I have trouble getting up after 12 hours sleep. xd
I decided that having 4 hours of sleep was preferable to an all nighter and that 5 hour energy shots beats the hell out of the usual energy drink (less calories, less carbonation, and the stimulation is not caffeine in the case of 5 hour energy shot). Plus I'm in an incredibly sarcastic mood at the moment which means my paper will also be written in such a format xd

I don't mind writing the paper; talking about how easily infections are spread around in hospitals and nursing homes is fascinating to me, like watching a horror movie with an incredibly gory scene that you can't look away from, but it's just taking the time to write it that's annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 am
Also, I don't care how narcissistic this sounds, but I find it immensely satisfying to know that I still do better artwork than my ex girlfriend who always considered herself and "art-este" and eventually went to artsy high school and was always pissed off at me for not trying to get into an art college when we were dating because I said I wanted to make money and then do art stuff.
emotion_awesome

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 am
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw

I decided that having 4 hours of sleep was preferable to an all nighter and that 5 hour energy shots beats the hell out of the usual energy drink (less calories, less carbonation, and the stimulation is not caffeine in the case of 5 hour energy shot). Plus I'm in an incredibly sarcastic mood at the moment which means my paper will also be written in such a format xd

I don't mind writing the paper; talking about how easily infections are spread around in hospitals and nursing homes is fascinating to me, like watching a horror movie with an incredibly gory scene that you can't look away from, but it's just taking the time to write it that's annoying.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I'll have to do an English essay, and even though I'll love the title we've been given, I won't feel motivated to sit down and just write it. I'm a pretty squeamish person, and I was never very good at science, so I'd never be able to write your paper. lol A horror film is a good way to put it though. A deadly infection spreading around the place, under our very noses.... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:20 am
Halfling Heroine
I know what you mean. Sometimes I'll have to do an English essay, and even though I'll love the title we've been given, I won't feel motivated to sit down and just write it. I'm a pretty squeamish person, and I was never very good at science, so I'd never be able to write your paper. lol A horror film is a good way to put it though. A deadly infection spreading around the place, under our very noses.... eek

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 am
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
I know what you mean. Sometimes I'll have to do an English essay, and even though I'll love the title we've been given, I won't feel motivated to sit down and just write it. I'm a pretty squeamish person, and I was never very good at science, so I'd never be able to write your paper. lol A horror film is a good way to put it though. A deadly infection spreading around the place, under our very ********, the research is absolutely fascinating. I think if I wasn't so interested in the people aspect; I totally would have gone into microbiology and either had a focus on virology or studying neurotoxins.

Well hospitals are incredibly dirty places. We want to get patients out of the hospital as fast as possible because of the high chances of picking up a bug (handwashing is notoriously inconsistent among medical personnel). I'm writing about clostridium difficile, also known as c.diff for short, and one of the major problems is how easily it's spread. Spores aren't killed by that waterless alcohol cleanser that you usually see in hospital rooms. You have to actually wash your hands with soap and water, and that's only to loosen the spores from your hands and get them off.
;D And it's spread through the fecal-oral route. So if your nurse or tech didn't wash their hands properly, or only used the alcohol cleanser...plus people get c.diff in their systems way before they show symptoms....say hello to serious diarrhea.

I never realized that the alcohol cleansers weren't enough...better keep that in mind. It's sort of ironic that hospitals are where people are meant to be cured, and yet they're actually really dirty. I suppose that's sort of inevitable when you have so many sick people all in one place. I'm suprised to hear that medical staff are so inconsistent with their hand washing though! I would have thought that learning how to clean your hands properly would be one of the first things medical personnel learn in their training.

Also, your comment about your ex made me laugh. xd My classmates in school keep telling me that I should be going to art college or studying animation, but I'm like "but I want to be qualified for an actual job!" gonk The other thing is, while I'm a pretty creative person, my technical art skills aren't super amazing or anything. I'm quite good at art, but not good enough to be able to copy things perfectly. I want to go for something that's creative and covers a broad range of skills-that's why I'm hoping to study Intercactive Multimedia next year.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 am
Meromictic
User Image

I hate bees.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 am
Slick Southpaw
Also, I don't care how narcissistic this sounds, but I find it immensely satisfying to know that I still do better artwork than my ex girlfriend who always considered herself and "art-este" and eventually went to artsy high school and was always pissed off at me for not trying to get into an art college when we were dating because I said I wanted to make money and then do art stuff.
emotion_awesome

I love you. Because this is the exact reason I went into engineering instead of an opera singer like my parents both wanted me to do. Because I want money to be able to pay bills and have a job that is stable.

God. My sister and I are both engineers/scientists. My parents are both musicians. They wonder where they went wrong in raising their children.

emotion_omnomnom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 am
Hospitals have super viruses. You know how they say "Kills 99.99%"? well, that .01% is at hospitals.

------

I had a dream that there was a zombie apocalypse, and my friends and I were trying to survive.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am
DC-Chan
Slick Southpaw
emotion_awesome

I love you. Because this is the exact reason I went into engineering instead of an opera singer like my parents both wanted me to do. Because I want money to be able to pay bills and have a job that is stable.

God. My sister and I are both engineers/scientists. My parents are both musicians. They wonder where they went wrong in raising their children.

emotion_omnomnom
emotion_bigheart I mean, I did dream once about going to artsu school but then I decided I liked having a stable income and pissing off artist people cause I do illustrations not high art was a better lifestyle. cool Plus, I want to be a traveling nurse and see the world and that sounded way more exciting. I like my arts to be my side fun hobby.

My dad's a civil engineer and my lil brother is going into space physics. I have to go and be a nurse practitioner now to be justified xd

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games