Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:19 pm
After getting a very thorough massage, she made her way back to the bungalow. She went inside and saw that Justin was nowhere to be seen. Sighing, she called room service and requested a bottle of their very best potato vodka to be delivered ASAP along with some ice. Shortly after she got off her call, a steward brought her the alcohol. She thanked him and took it out to the outside private bath. She ran a bath and made a drink while the large tub filled up. She rolled up a towel to rest her head against and slipped inside the tub, sipping her drink and staring up at the large expanse of stars above her, feeling very small and insignificant. Sighing, she wondered where he was, knowing that he really could be anywhere, even off the island since the ferry was still running. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 pm
*After watching the sun set and about half a bottle of tequila. He notices a bleach blonde, tan woman with a boob job and short shorts smiling at him. He picks up his bottle and raises it to her as he winks at her. wink She giggles and walks over to him sitting next to him.

She says hi to him and introduces herself as Lisa. He offers to buy her a drink and takes a pull off of his bottle.* "So, what's your name handsome?" *He smirks and introduces himself as the bartender sets a colorful drink in front of the lady with a ton of fruit in it.*

"What do you do for a living, honey?" *She asks him as she takes a cherry out of her drink to eat.* I'm a cop. *He says flatly and looks out to the ocean.* "Ooooooooooooh a cop! That's hawt."  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 pm
*He looks at her and she smiles at him. He notices her pink lipstick and outfit that says Holister on it. Shrugging, he takes another pull off the bottle.* It has it's moments. I love my job. *He winks at Lisa again and she slides closer to him.* "I can tell." *She eyes his bicep and bats her eyelashes at him.*

"I've noticed you around here. You run in the mornings." *He sits up straighter and raises an eyebrow at Lisa.* Yeah. I do. cool *She touches his arm with her finger.* "That's hawt."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:59 pm
*He looks at Lisa with a raised eyebrow and then at her finger touching him. He gently takes Lisa's hand and places it onto the bar.* Lisa, if I would have run into you like this a few months ago … *He stops, closes his eyes and rakes his fingers through his hair.* I'm here with someone, okay. stressed You are absolutely beautiful and any guy here is going to give his left nut just to talk to you. I just can't be that guy. neutral

*He pays for the drinks and stands up giving her a nod.* Catch you later. *He takes his bottle with him, walks along the beach for a while and then goes over to the bungalow. He stops at the door, breaths out and goes inside.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 pm
She got out of the tub and toweled off. She wrapped the towel around her and grabbed her swimsuit and glass in one hand, and the bottle of vodka in the other. She went back inside the bungalow and stopped when she saw Justin standing there.

She chewed on her lip for a moment, wanting to know where he had been, but kept quiet, not wanting another argument. neutral "Hey, um, I just got done bathing...I'm gonna go get dressed." She sat down the bottle and her glass and went towards the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 pm
*He takes another pull on his tequila bottle and wishes there were some TV's somewhere so he could just zone out for a while. stressed He goes into the bedroom where she is changing, places the half empty tequila bottle on the nightstand and sits on the edge of the bed. He rakes his hand through his hair trying to think of what to say to her or where to start. stressed

Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose my cool. neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 pm
{{My "make-up sex" senses are tingling.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm
((-eyes Tes- Does it involve that little black and red ball? -wonders if they could 'tingle' so bad that it would just slap fall off...- ninja ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm
She had pulled on a tank top and some shorts and sighed.

"It's okay, I guess we had different expectations of what was gonna happen on this trip." She went over and made herself another drink and sat down next to him.

"So," She kept her gaze down, not wanting to meet his gaze, "Think we can salvage what's left of the weekend? Or should we just throw in the towel and go home?" She sipped her drink and held the glass between her hands, not sure as to what she should do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm
*He puts his arm around her and squeezes her a little bit.* Maybe we just see what happens tomorrow. wink *He smiles at her and gives her a wink.* What do you say, we get a good nights sleep and see how we feel tomorrow.

*He kisses her on the forehead and crawls up into bed. Yawning, he lifts his arm and motions with his head for her to snuggle up to him.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 pm
She leaned against him when he pulled her to him and sat her drink aside. She was tired, she had to admit, and maybe in the morning they could clear the air. She got under the covers, not bothering to undress and snuggled next to him and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm
*He wakes up at what Kat calls "the butt crack of dawn" before his alarm goes off in anticipation that it could wake her. stare He flips off the alarm feature on his watch and sits at the edge of the bed. Sighing heavily, he rakes his fingers though his hair, slips on a pair of shorts and running shoes, takes a key and leaves the bungalow very quietly to do his morning run. He does some pushups outside and warms up before starting out slow on the winding road. neutral As he runs, he gives some serious thought to what Kat said to him yesterday. About her not feeling like his girlfriend and the comment about not spending any time together. stare

His regiment is a part of him. Engrained into him from way back and such a part of him and his life he has difficulty remembering when he didn't workout. neutral He's always been an early riser. neutral He's always participated in sports and gives 100%. Working out is as important to him as breathing. If he doesn't exercise, he feels off and his day and attitude sucks. He uses this time to better his body and mind. It makes him sane and helps him focus and reflect. His job is very demanding and can be stressful, even dangerous. His regiment is part of who he is and he's been busting his a** to get some seniority and move up in his chosen career. His military experience has helped him in his life. He was top in his class at the academy. Failure is NOT an option and he's driven to succeed. Kat doesn't seem very happy with what he says or does, who he is or his lifestyle. Maybe with him period. stare

Focused as he runs and deep in thought, he doesn't notice the blonde girl he met last night at the bar catches up and runs along side him. She says hi to him and he quickly looks at her as he continues. He sees her smiling brightly at him. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail and she's wearing a sports bra and shorts. He nods politely and says hi back to her.* Lisa, right? neutral *She smiles and nods enthusiastically, thrilled he remembered her name.* "Yes." *They continue to run for a while in silence.* "Race you to that tree over there." wink *She says as she picks up her pace. He snaps out of his thoughts as she speaks and he notices she has the word Hollister on her butt. He picks up the pace, no girl is going to outrun him and as he passes the marker she's set, he slows his pace. She catches up and pouts.* "No fair. You have more experience than I do." wink *He smirks and the two continue to run in silence. Although they don't really say anything, it is nice to have some company on his early morning run.

They run for a good long time and he's impressed Lisa has kept up and gone the distance. They stop at the check in office and both of them start to walk it off and cool down. She asks him to wait for a second and he continues his cool down as she goes into the office. She returns and hands him a business card. He takes it and sees it is a card for the resort. He flips the card over and sees she's written on it. There's even a little heart over the "i" in her name. neutral * "That's my number and my bungalow number." wink *He smiles politely at her and flicks the card with his fingers.* Yeah. Thanks. cool *He pauses not really knowing what to say to her and she stands with her hands behind her back swiveling and smiling at him. He rakes his fingers through his hair.* I have to go. sweatdrop *He says to her. She smiles at him and calls out to him as he walks away.* "I'll be at the pool later and at the bar!" *He doesn't turn around as he walks and merely puts up a hand waving so she knows he's heard her.

He gets over to the bungalow and makes sure he's very quiet when returning. He throws the business card Lisa gave him by the phone and takes a shower. After he's finished, he puts on some shorts, picks up the phone and orders breakfast. He then calls the check in office and asks about arrangements for a beachside dinner for two. He makes a mental note on the time and the location since he's been running around the island multiple times each morning, he knows exactly where they are talking about. When breakfast arrives, he has them set everything up on the balcony off of the living area so Kat isn't disturbed. He hands the staff member a tip and sits down to enjoy breakfast, drink his coffee, read the paper and enjoy the ocean view.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:21 pm
Kat arose and stretched, still wondering how this weekend would turn out. She got up and went across the room over to the phone, planning on getting a massage set up for the two of them when she notices a card next to the phone. User Image She picked it up and noticed a woman's name...Lisa. Her eyes narrowed and she looked out and saw Justin sitting out on the balcony with their breakfast.

She walked out and dropped the card on his empty plate and stared at him.

"So, I'm guessing Lisa is a new friend of yours? stare You don't even have the decency to hide another woman's phone number from me?" She felt old, familiar feelings wash over her, just like when she had busted someone she loved before cheating on her. "Justin, if you're just around for fun and games with me, tell me now. Because I don't want to get hurt, again, by a man. I'd much rather try to change my mindset about you now, before I end up caring too much and have you stomp all over my heart."

She crossed her arms and looked at him, wanting an answer, but scared to know what it would be at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm
*As he's just about to greet her with a "good morning," she puts the business card he got this morning onto his plate and starts talking about being hurt again, changing her mindset and stomping her heart. confused He puts down his paper and holds up his hands in a "time out" position.* Whoa! Hold on just a second. Time! I don't even know what you're talking about. stressed *He picks up the card.* This is just some girl! I don't even know her! stressed She talked to me last night at the outdoor bar and then she found me on my run this morning! She just gave this to me! *He throws the card off the balcony.

He sits up and stares back at her.* Just what are you implying? Why would I have to hide a phone number to a complete stranger? stressed *Throws down his napkin onto his plate and stands.* Here's a news flash for you Kat! I'M NOT whoever it is you're talking about! I'm NOT the "man" who hurt you and stomped all over your heart! I do remember that happening to me though! Standing there at YOUR door as another guy left your place one night! Not to mention the other one after that at the bar you couldn't keep you hands off of! stressed So really, I don't know who you think is playing games here!

I have done nothing and I have nothing to hide! stressed I can't say the same for you! stare And I can't possibly fill this unbelievable void you have inside due to the actions of someone I don't even know! Maybe you should be talking to that guy. stare I seem to have three strikes before I even get into the batting cage. *He starts to really get frustrated now and rakes his fingers through his hair.* This is like a match that's been fixed and I'm the one having to take a fall! This is BULLSHIT!!! stressed *He grabs a shirt and slips it on and glares at her. He's both frustrated and disappointed she has such little trust and faith in him, like he has no integrity at all. He also realizes she isn't over whoever it is she's talking about in her past and she could possibly be trying to find something he just doesn't have.*

I need to get this out. I'll be back. stare *He takes a key and leaves to go for another run and think things through.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm
She stood there as he railed at her and tossed the card off the balcony. She winced as he brought up the past, and knew he was right on those points. She watched silently as he stormed off and sank down at the table. She stared at the food, and knew she had no appetite for breakfast at all.

Could she trust him to come back? Sure, he had tossed the card off the balcony, but did that mean he wasn't running to this "Lisa" person right now? She put her face in her hands and took a few deep breaths to keep from crying. Deciding she wasn't going to sit on the balcony until he came back, she decided to head to the beach and take a walk.

She didn't even bother with shoes, since she was going to walk on the beach. After a while she sat down and just stared out at the surf. Was she blaming Showcase for Kaoru's infidelity? She certainly never compared the two, that's for sure. Why was it so hard to just give Showcase her trust? She knew deep down, he was a man of integrity, and really had done nothing to warrant her suspicions. She sighed and stared out at the surf, mentally flogging herself, because when it came down to it, she had hurt him way more than he had ever hurt her. She knew how to do many things, but as to how they were going to get through this, she had no idea.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games