Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Narcissus growled slightly at Izzy. "If you're cold... I'll just have to warm you up..." he said, moving the man even closer to him and, instead of kissing those waiting lips... planted a few gentle caresses to his manager's neck instead. "I like it when you distract me..." he whispered, kissing up along the other man's bone structure.

At least until the car stopped.

Sighing, Akihiko pulled back and glanced out the window. Thankfully they pulled into the underground garage... where it would be nice and warm and the driver could attend to their luggage. The musician stepped out of the car, helping Izzy out after him. "Damn right I'll have my chance." he winked, heading inside and unlocking the front door.

The young tiger ordered the driver to put the luggage down in near the door and depart, tipping him quite well from his own wallet. Once the man was gone and the garage closed... the two men had the underground floor all to themselves...

"Want to go upstairs and watch the snow?" Akihiko asked, heading into the kitchen to get them some hot tea.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 am

"Damn it, Ryu..." Naoko sighed, giving up.

Sure, his lover had a point... and arguing about it would only make things worse.
Wouldn't it?

"I can't trust him. I'm sorry." the blond spoke, undressing and hopping onto his own massage table, the towel laying over his lower half as he relaxed on his stomach. "I won't trust him... I tried to give him that trust back and he..." Naoko shook his head. "Just forget it..."

Sighing once more, the pianist looked away from his lover, amber eyes full of guilt and doubt.
He felt guilty about sleeping with Jun.
He felt MORE guilty about trying to kill Jun.
And he felt doubt that he could ever really trust that man again.

Yuuji laughed softly. "Gomen... seems I've already gotten Michi into trouble..." he smiled, looking back to the young man's mother. "I'm terribly sorry my cousin didn't come with us, Tanaka-san. He is... recovering from some nasty bruises he sustained in Hawaii. I'm sure you can understand that he only wants to have some rest. I'm certain Lucky-san can look after him."

'Certain he can do more than just look after him too...' the man thought, picking up a dumpling himself and popping it into his mouth.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun knelt down beside Shou and Ko, glad to explain to the child what the child needed to hear.

"I agree with your Uncle. From what I've heard, you're one of the best young boys around! I bet Santa is going to bring you tons and tons of gifts. As far as reindeer, well, Santa has magic reindeer, of course! The magic North Pole grass they eat gives them the power to fly. As far as Santa coming down chimneys, well, if a house doesn't have a chimney, then he uses his magic to create one to go in and out of. You see, Santa is an ancient, immortal elf with powerful magic that he uses to give all good children gifts every Christmas. He is full of love, which is the strongest magic of all. That's how he does it. Anything can be accomplished with the right amount of love. Always remember that, and keep your heart full of magic, ok, Ko-kun?" Jun reached out and took the boy by the hand, gazing into the child's wide eyes, so innocent. He wanted to protect him...he wanted to give to him and love him. He knew it wasn't too likely he would be given that sort of position in the boy's life...but he would look out for him from afar if nothing else.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 am

Nakai froze, listening to the young man who clung to him.
He hadn't thought of that...

"Gomen... I'm... I'm so selfish sometimes..." the guitarist whispered, wiping Chiyou's tears away with his fingers before pulling the 'kid' to his chest. "I hadn't thought about how the story and your experience might... mesh... I'm a complete baka... aren't I?" he asked, sighing before placing a gentle kiss to the top of Chiyou's head. "You don't have to be tougher. Cry if you want to, you've every right."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:16 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Your choice, beautiful. I can't make you feel one way or another...but I can tell you, forgiveness is a refreshing feeling, if you allow it." the vocalist sighed, relaxing his head on his hands. As far as he was concerned, Naoko was just being stubborn, and this too would pass...because dammit, he was going to get them all on a stable, happy path one way or another if it killed him.

A knock came at the door and Ryu indicated that they were ready. Two young ladies entered and began to work on the musicians backs.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Iie. It's not your fault. You were trying to make me happy, and I love that! I really do need to toughen up. If I keep being a crybaby, I'm going to chase you away with my tears." Hideki insisted, clinging even tighter to the guitarist. He loved Kai so very much, and he didn't want to be a burden. He didn't want the man to have to worry over every little thing with him. He wanted to be strong, and productive, and worthy.

What it boiled down to was...Chiyou would do absolutely anything for Nakai, to keep the man near him, interested in him, wanting him in any fashion.
He would rather lose his eyes all over again than lose his beloved Kai-kuma.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko listened carefully as the man knelt before him and spoke. He stayed pretty close to Shou not quite certain of the new person yet. But since his uncle seemed ok so far, so was he. "So he uses magic? Just like Uncle Shou does? Are you an elf too?" He looked up at Shou curious and Shou laughed deeply.

"Oh no, my magic and Santa's magic are very different. Santa is much more powerful than me. Just imagine all the children he has to visit each year and all the gifts he makes at the North Pole." Shou just smiled because Jun seemed to really liked kids even though on stage, Hayato wasn't a Kid's show.

Ko nodded and then thought about it, "So if I've got a big amount of love and if that's magic, Can I become a Star and Santa too?! I could help do Santa's job!" The child's face beamed with the new idea. He couldn't yet understand the depths of what Jun was trying to tell him. But the surface things seemed like enough to entertain the boy for now.

Shou could only stand there and contain his amusement. Ko was a ball of curiosity that increased with eat passing day. Right now, it was hard to see the scared child that hid in his bathroom upon arrival. Although Shou knew that 'injuries' like those didn't heal over night. But kids were more resilient than adults so he hope with proper care...well...mmm the best care he could give, Ko would grow up to be a well adjusted adult.

They continued their walk and soon were seeing the colored lights off the onsen waters lit up further away. The main balcony that swept around the front of the resort offered an incredible view of the surrounding countryside. Shou leaned over the balcony and looked out at the lands letting the cool wind flow through his hair. "I won't be able to stay out here long. Not with this sleeveless shirt but aren't the stars just beautiful tonight?"

Ko looked up too and for a moment was quiet watching the same things Shou did.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I'd love to go anywhere...warmer." Izzy said with a smirk as he followed Akihiko into the kitchen. Turning around, he looked at the larger rooms and then sighed, "My Aunt says I need to buy a bigger place in Japan before she comes to visit me."

"Although, I've not even had a chance to make the new apartment homey." he sighed and started dragging off his heavy parka. "You know the last really comfy place I slept while I was in Japan was in that room you've got upstairs with the waterfall." He smiled a little at the thought then stretched as he finally pulled off the second coat.

"I'm glad you kept the heat on here." he said as he walked over to the cabinet and pulled out two mugs while Akihiko made the tea. "Do you think we will be snowed in long. Mm...did Takagi-san text you to say he got in alright? God I need a phone!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Oh Michi's always in trouble that's nothing unusual." she kidded and then grabbed Michi's hand and dragged him down beside her. "Stop huffing and have some of these dumplings before they get cold."

Michi took a pair of chopsticks and did as his mother said. He seemed to be a bit less flirty and much more following what his mother said here at home than outside the house. But his mother was a fairly forward woman for a Japanese. And he had learned the ins and outs of that long ago.

"So how was your time in LA?" she asked Nezumi and Yuuji as she tasted her dumpling. "Oh...and I almost forgot the hot tea. Go get that Michi."

Michi having just sat down sighed and got up walking out to get the cups, teapot, milk and sugar. Once he returned he sat everything down and slowly started pouring the tea in each cup Placing a cup and spoon by each person he finally sat back and put milk and gum sugar into his cup. A perfect Milk Tea in his opinion!

"It looks like there will be quite a blizzard outside tonight." she said as she pointed to the muted TV that was showing the patterns of weather for Japan. It was going to be many inches and last all through the night. They didn't expect Tokyo to be dug out anytime soon.

"Man, we should have stayed in LA...." Michi muttered then cracked a smile because he was only teasing his mom. She swatted him in the shoulder and he feigned injury. Seemed like Michi and his Mom had a very good relationship.

"If you stayed in LA you wouldn't have my home cooking for Christmas. Speaking of which...Do either of you have any requests for Christmas?? Anything that your families used to make?" she asked as she and Michi both tried to snag the same dumpling. Mom swatted his chopsticks with hers and he tapped hers right back before going for a different dumpling.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

User Image

"No, no...there can only be one real Santa and he already has plenty of help from his elven friends at the North Pole. Besides, you wouldn't want to go live up at the North Pole. It's very cold there and I think it best if you stay right here, with your Uncle Shou, for always. I think he'd be sad if you stayed so far away." Jun explained a little more, trying to redirect the child's dreams to something more attainable.

As they continued on, Jun simply enjoyed the time, observing the beauty all around them. The snow, the lights....everything. Especially how lovely Shou looked as the wind whipped his hair.

"Yes, the stars are beautiful tonight..." the dark vocalist agreed. "I think they hold good things for us all."

Without warning, Jun pulled off his turtle neck and stuffed it over Shou's head, dressing the man as if he were a child, leaving himself wearing a black tank-style undershirt that revealed his strong arms and muscular chest.

"There. No need for you to catch a chill. Enjoy the stars as long as you like, I'm fine with a little cold." he grinned playfully at the blond, a slight hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Are you warm enough, Ko-kun? Or do we need to all snuggle up to Uncle Shou?" he looked down at the child with a wink and a grin, knowing he was either amusing or exasperating his beloved with his silly behavior.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes it would be sad if you were to move all the way to the North Pole. I'd miss you." Shou said then pulled Ko close for a warm hug.

"But if I were Santa I could bring lots of presents!" Ko exclaimed as he looked up a Shou.

"Yes, but you wouldn't have time to play with the presents yourself." Shou added and that's when the child's mind realized that maybe being Santa would be a really hard job.

And much to Shou's surprised he was being stuffed into a turtle neck, "HEY!!"
Ko giggled as Shou flayed for a moment finally being tucked inside and rather pouty. "Fine with a little cold. That t-shirt isn't much better than mine!"

"I'm fine." said Ko as he walked over and looked further along the balcony to see more of the lights. "Wow...the snow is sparkling." It was a bit brighter because there were so many lights about that the snow reflected all of it like magic within the flakes that lay in huge piles. Piles that were getting larger as the minutes passed.

Shou seemed a bit more content in the turtle neck and did take a quick glance at the broad chest near by but did not say a word. A good view indeed but he wasn't going to make indiscreet comments around his nephew. "Ah...it's a good thing Santa has a sleigh because I doubt our limo is going anywhere anytime soon, Ko." He pointed down the way to where the limo was parked and they could see the driver trying to unbury the large car even though the snow was still coming down.

"I really should tell the driver not to worry about the car....but he seems so intent." said Shou as he watched curiously. "Smash sent a brand new limo to pick us up. Very plush inside with perfect pillow rests." Watching the driver fall on his butt in the snow caused Ko to giggle again and then Shou laughed too. "Mm...this is more fun than a comedy."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 pm

User Image

Shou looked so adorable in the oversized sweater, his hands slightly covered by the long sleeves and the rest hanging loosely on his small frame. On himself, the shirt was skintight, on Shou, it made him look almost childish.
Jun couldn't help himself. As he and Shou followed Ko along the balcony, he let a hand drift silently and swiftly through the blond vocalist's locks, a movement the boy wouldn't notice, as his back was to them at that moment.

Watching the snow fall was magical, though. It glittered in the light like falling pearls. Looking down to see the limo driver trying in vain to dig out the vehicle was another sight to behold. He actually felt kind of bad for the guy, but he didn't comment either way, choosing instead to let Shou and Ko-kun share their laughter. It was somewhat amusing, after all. Poor b*****d.

Despite the falling snow and frigid cold, Jun didn't feel bad at all. Being there, like this, with Shou and Ko, warmed him from the inside out. Shou was right about one thing...this was more fun than a comedy. It was more fun than anything else he could think of right now.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

"Yeah well, I forgave him once and look how that turned out. Actually... I forgave him TWICE to be more accurate." the pianist pointed out before going silent and just trying, somehow, to relax.

As the women continued to give both men their couple's massage, Naoko couldn't help but look over at Ryu in confusion eventually.

"So... what DID happen with your phone message? I mean... you called me and the struggle... can you seriously tell me you HELPED Jun after that? He attacked you!"

Of course, the blond knew he himself had attacked Ryu before as well... but he couldn't help that.
Unlike Jun's drunken stupor...

"It is my fault, baka." Nakai laughed, amused that Chiyou was trying so hard to reassure the guitarist that he hadn't done anything wrong when, in fact, he had. "Yeah I was trying to make you happy but sometimes I don't think before I say something, you know? Bad habit of mine... I can woo anyone into a bed, or alleyway, but when it comes to regular conversation I can be a social clutz at times it seems."

The blond was smiling... well for three reasons. The first two had to do with wooing because for one second he remembered his interesting encounter with Naoko in an alley... and then that memory transformed to Chiyou in a school girl's outfit playing hard to get. The third reason was... because the 'kid' thought he could "chase" him away.
What a ridiculous notion.

"Tears won't chase me away. Seriously. You can be a crybaby about this because it's really something you should express instead of shove it all deep down inside. But if you stub your toe and start calling for your mommy... you're on your own." Kai smiled, really trying to make the younger man feel better.

Somehow...

"Sell your apartment or move out or whatever." Akihiko said, dispensing hot green tea into the two rather traditional handle-less cups that izzy had gotten down. "I mean... why live there? I've got all this space. You can have your own room for when, you know... you're pissed at me because that is BOUND to happen eventually..." walking over, the young tiger handed one to his partner. "And I know you probably don't want the waterfall right now... so you can take the other room without one. If you want... I can stay in there with you for a while..."

Narcissus knew that getting Izzy into his own bedroom was going to be problematic with the man's new water phobia. But it couldn't be helped and the musician wasn't about to let Izzy sleep alone in the dead of winter just to be comfortable in his own bed.

"As for the snow..." he sipped his own tea, glad for the refreshing flavor and warmth. "Probably a few days... I'll give Yuuji some more time to text me before sending him one. But... yeah... would you at least consider moving in with me?" Akihiko asked, blue eyes falling on his manager.

Takagi had to stifle a laugh to keep from embarrassing Michi further as his mother made him go get the tea after having just sat down finally.

"Oh uh... LA was pleasant as always. Warm for winter... though I did get to know your son a bit better during our time there. I must say that Michi-kun is quite a talented physical therapist. His level of worry for any injury, no matter how minor, was most impressive and... daunting..." Yuuji couldn't help but smile to the older woman. "I had a bit of an accident with an example of new choreography gone wrong... you should have seen how adamant your son was in regards to my concussion."

But at the idea of Christmas food requests... requests for things that a family would make, Yuuji fell strangely silent. After a while, the man simply shook his head. "No uh... my family doesn't so much for Christmas. It's work as usual most of the time." he lied.

Work was his life now... and the sooner he realized that... the better off things might be.

Maybe...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was a little caught off guard when the hand sifted through his hair. He wasn't sure if he were ready for such hands on when they had only discussed starting over. They hadn't even planned a date yet. Time...Shou needed time. But he didn't react one way or the other because Ko was close by.

Eventually, Shou looked up and saw a flicker of red in the distance. It could have been Rudolph or a cell tower but Rudolph would do. "Ko! I see his nose! Look!" Shou pointed to the distant spot that was only visible when there was a slight break in the snow.

"OH It's Rudolph!! Uncle Shou I need to get to bed! We've got to put out cookies...come on!!" He grabbed Shou's fingers and started to drag him. Shou grinned and let himself be pulled into the wonderfully warm resort and away from the cold balcony.

Once inside. Shou peeled off the turtleneck and handed it back to Jun as they head down the halls. He was about to say thank you when he noticed the scurrying of small feet "Ko don't run!" Shou called out as he dashed after the child right after returning the sweater. Oh boy...parenting. That might be much more of a comedy than the driver.

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was surprised. "Move in?" He didn't know what to say. That caught him off guard but...he wanted to. "Mm...wouldn't it hurt your image if I was living here. I mean...well it is none of their business but...Do you think it is a good idea?" His eyes said yes his lips were the same smart manager that he had been since day one.

"Oh I didn't think of that. You're probably right about the waterfall." Staring down at the floor he felt rather guilty about his current water phobia. He didn't want to put Akihiko through so much trouble.

"I do...will...consider it." The first words his real wants. The second his more business mindset trying to make sure about he star's best interests before his own desire.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well I agree with you, he's a good physical therapist but now he's got all these big dreams of being a star." she laughed a little and then leaned back. "I'm thinking he best not get rid of his day job until he makes good on a first album."

"MOM!!" Michi exclaimed with a child like edge to his voice. "I'm working on that! Gee...Give me a break." Seemed that Michi was getting the brunt of his mother's teasing today probably because she missed him so.

"Give me a break. I was worried sick about you so you can take it little boy." she answered back with a strong Mommy tone.

He rolled his eyes, "I know I know...

"But..." she continued speaking to Yuuji, "You should keep an eye on yourself for awhile if you've had a recent concussion. I'm surprised you flew back so soon if that is the case." She didn't say anything else about what he'd like for Christmas food not knowing anything about his situation. "Well then, you can help me with the cookies and rices ball. If Michi for some unknown reason is too busy. I'm also serving..something new this year, Cheese fondue. I saw a recipe online and thought sliced meats and veggies would be fun to dip into it."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I've forgiven you many times for many things, Naoko. Consider that." Ryu said with a frown, his eyes sharp as they glanced over at the blond, though they softened almost immediately. He did not want to be angry or short with his lover...sometimes the pianist could be frustrating, though. Always so inner-focused and hypocritical when it came to "certain" things.

Of course, Naoko had been abused into the way he was. Just as Jun had been. Jun, however, had caused the damage that made Naoko the way he was, so the grudge was perfectly understandable...yet Jun had his own redemptive qualities, and had helped Naoko on several occasions...saved both of their lives, even.
So...things were very complicated on both sides.

Still...holding grudges and refusing forgiveness wasn't good karma. It wasn't good for you as a person, in general. There were very few exceptions to that rule, Ryu thought.
Men like Matsumoto Izo were part of that exception. He was below forgiveness, even if he wanted it.

"Now, I wouldn't exactly say he "attacked" me." Ryu began with a sigh, shifting his shoulders a bit as the masseuse worked, "He was more trying to ask me for help...aggressively. He didn't mean any harm. Besides...we had a long talk on the ride here...I feel his actions, while perhaps not the best, were well intentioned and warranted given the circumstances. Jun doesn't have anybody, Na-kun. No real friends, no family, no lover...well, I don't know where he stands on that front now, but he needs help, and I intend to help him, as long as he tries to help himself."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

'Consider that.'

Amber eyes narrowed in anger, knowing exactly what his lover meant. It was the truth though... Ryu had forgiven him many many times... But even though it was true, that didn't mind the man had to accept it.
Or like it.

"So you're going to befriend him now?" Naoko asked, his chin resting on his arms. "He's NEVER had real friends or family. I mean, he technically hasn't even had a real lover because whatever the hell I was to him was more along the lines of a toy than a lover. I never lead you on. I love you because you give a damn about me. Jun only ever loved me when he could strip me of my dignity. And even after he turned over a new leaf, he LEFT him!" of course he wasn't about to say who 'him' was... not with the women there. "I could never do something that selfish and cold!"

"Well yeah." Akihiko explained, heading into the living room and turning on the gas to start a fire.

In no time, one had caught the logs and was beginning to build, even as the musician cut the gas off.

"I mean... I think it's a good idea. How would it hurt my image? Everyone knows your place burned down... and we just explain that I thought more could get done if you were close at hand. It isn't like the media would know you're in my bed or vice versa. It's common knowledge that my house is huge."

"They're hardly big dreams, Tanaka-san." Yuuji politely corrected the woman. "Michi-kun has a very bright future as a vocalist. I'm sure Nezumi-san would agree, as would Hiroki Asato... and even my cousin has thrown his weight in behind him. Aki himself thinks that Michi-kun has what it takes... and that's saying something considering he's the chairman. Narcissus plans to have your son open for him at his next concert in fact."

Which was true... it was still on the docket for the superstar's next tour... whenever that was finally allowed to happen of course.

But the man smiled, nodding to Michi's mother politely. "I would love to help, and I'm sure Nezumi-san is thrilled at the idea of Fondu... seems like cheese is his specialty."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:42 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Woo....anyone..........heh, yeah." Chiyou smiled, then laughed...but deep down, though he knew how his lover was, it still hit this jealous little nerve in him that made him want to pout and cry and just...throw a tantrum.

"Ok, Kai-kuma." the smaller blond nodded, kind of wanting to move on from the bad thoughts. This was supposed to be the happiest, most wonderful time of the year. Being sad or afraid wasn't what he wanted, being jealous and selfish wasn't any good for him either.

"I'm really glad you're around, ya know. I...I don't know what I would do without you, Kai." he whispered, glad for the guitarist's encouragement.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

So he had been a bit more forward than was probably acceptable, but Jun had been put in such a good, no, GREAT, mood that he just hadn't been able to restrain himself completely. He wanted to grab Shou and just hug him till he popped like a cute little balloon, but he wouldn't do that.

Next thing he knew, however, Ko-kun had grabbed Shou and they were heading inside. It was time for Santa to come, apparently. The blond pulled off the sweated he had lent and handed it back, but before he could as much as say a word, Shou was dashing off after little Ko. Shaking his head with a grin, Jun followed to the door of their room.

Huh...apparently their room was right across from his.

"So...do you need any help with anything, Shou?" he asked, ready to stay or take his leave, whatever the man indicated he preferred.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games