Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm
*He spends hours battling with this fish. Adrenaline surging through his veins and every muscle in his body flexing, putting his all into snagging this fish. He's focused and ignores the fatigue he's starting to feel in his muscles.* pirate The fish jumps into the air and IT'S HUGE! xd He can just see that sucker hanging on the wall at home right over his headboard in his bedroom.* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 pm
She sat up and glanced back at Justin, who was busy trying to reel in a fish. Unfortunately, she got up too late to see the fish when it broke the water. She went about putting on more lotion and realized she wasn't going to be able to reach her back. confused She looked over and motioned for the first mate, or whatever he was, to come over.

"Here, make yourself useful and rub this on my back." She smiled and laid down on her stomach and undid the ties on her top. The young man looked at her exposed back, glanced over at Showcase, and then proceeded to do as he was told to do. After all, he was instructed to do whatever it took to make the guests happy. cool  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm
*The Big One is now so close and again jumps high into the air.* OHMYGOD!! DID YOU SEE THAT MOTHER?!!!! KAT!! I'M GONNA DO IT!!! xd I'M GONNA… *As the fish jumps up his line snaps.* surprised eek gonk stressed scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! scream evil gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 pm
"You do that, Justin! You get that..fish!" She heard him yell and guessed he must have lost the fish. "Try again, babe! You'll get him next time!"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 pm
*Rests his face in the palms of his hand for a moment and rakes his fingers through his hair. Failure is NOT an option! evil Failure is for the weak! He WILL get that fish if it takes all weekend to get it! evil

They spend the entire day at sea. Yes they caught some fish. Some decent sized fish, but nothing like "The Big One." sad As it gets dark, Kat goes over to Showcase and tells him she's tired and they need to get back.* Just one more! Just ONE MORE! gonk *She pats him on the shoulder.* Justin, we've been out here forever! Come on! stressed *Reluctantly, he sighs and nods. The boat heads back to the marina and she takes his arm as the walk back to the bungalow.*

I was SO close, Kat. I almost had it! gonk *She leans on his arm.* I know, Babe. You'll get him next time. *He opens the door for her and as she walks in she says to him.* Now tomorrow, we are going shopping in Key West. wink But, Kat! gonk *She holds up her hand* YOU are GOING shopping! I just spent all day in a boat! talk2hand *He sighs and closes the door. She got him on that one.* stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm
They had spent a pleasant enough evening Thursday night, and Friday morning, they had breakfast together again on their private balcony. She came out seeking caffeine and stopped in her tracks, looking over his choice of outfit and didn't know if she should cry or break down laughing.

"Um, babe, did you get dressed in the dark or what? confused " He looked down at his outfit and then back at her and shook his head. "Nope, sun was up, why?" She sighed and just shook her head, mentally making a note that she was going to go through wardrobe sometime and get him things that would NOT clash, not matter how he paired him. She sipped her coffee and smirked, "No reason....you just look like you belong in one of those retirement communities on the mainland, is all. xp "

They ate breakfast and she reminded him that they were going to ferry over to Key West for a day of shopping. He sighed loudly and she gave him a look that told him he'd best be quiet. stare They left their bungalow and made their way to the ferry and made their way to Key West.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Once in Key West, they made their way to the shopping district and strolled down the sidewalk holding hands. She stopped suddenly at a window and then drug him inside.

"Look, Justin! Look at all these designer shoes! User Image" He slowly looked around and sank into a nearby chair. He knew of her insane love of shoes, and also knew they were going to be there for awhile.

He sat there and obediently nodded when she loved how a pair looked and agreed when she didn't quite like how another pair looked. Hell, they were shoes! One black pair of heels looked just like the other one, but she INSISTED they were different, why couldn't he see that the toe on one pair was more pointy than the other? rolleyes

She sat down next to him and he grumbled something about wanting to leave. The saleslady who had been helping Kat looked over at Showcase and coughed to cover a snicker when she saw how he was dressed. Kat caught her eye and mouthed an "I know!" at her and rolled her eyes. The lady patted Kat on the shoulder. "Ma'am, I am so sorry...how about if I give you a twenty percent discount today, just so you can be compensated a bit for your pain and suffering? User Image"

Kat snickered and told her that would be wonderful, and three pairs of shoes later, they were on their way to eat lunch. After lunch they checked out the local tourist attractions and then made their way back to the ferry later that afternoon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:39 pm
Once back at the resort, they went back to their bungalow and she told him that they could go check out the waverunners before they went to dinner if he wanted do. He grinned and they changed back into swimwear and made their way over to the marina so they could each get a jet ski.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm
*Kicks a** on the Jet Ski. cool He tools around way faster than he's suppose too and makes sure he goes full speed over every single wake he can find. cool xd Now THIS is a vacation! pirate Hopefully, he won't have to do anymore shopping trips. rolleyes He keeps a watchful eye out on the horizon for "The Big One." ninja *  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 pm
They had been riding for quite awhile and she motioned to him that she was headed to the dock. She pulled up alongside the dock and turned off the jet ski. One of the workers grinned at her and offered her a hand up onto the dock. She smiled gratefully when Justin came around and did a quick turn, causing a wave to bobble the ski she was standing on.

She jumped up before she tumbled into the water and ended up crashing into the handsome marina worker. eek He stepped back a couple of steps and grabbed a hold of her to steady her. He grinned down at her. "You okay there, ma'am? cool " He was told to make sure that the guests were WELL taken care of, and some days he just loved his job.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 pm
*Starts to laugh and pulls back around doing circles on his jet ski. cool He then spies this dude eying up Kat. stare Not too thrilled with the way he's looking at her, he promptly gets off his ski, onto the dock and walks right over to him. He takes Kat by the arm and pulls her off to the side as he stiffens his posture and looks intimidatingly over his shades at the guy.* Don't you have drinks to fetch or things to clean, Sport? evil  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm
She was NOT thrilled at this macho display by Justin. She went and stood in front of him and crossed her arms.

"What the hell, Justin? You're going to threaten the man who kept me from falling because YOU were screwing around too close to the dock? stressed Quit being an a**! stare "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 pm
*He can't believe this. stressed Would an a** go shopping all friggin day and sit around looking at a bazillion black shoes that all look the same? talk2hand Oh wait…he knows what's going on here. neutral * An "a**"? Jeeze, Babe. You on the rag or what? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm
stressed eek She took a deep breath to keep from either slapping him or pushing him off the dock. She stared at him, "I would think you would have noticed BY NOW if I was on "the rag." stare We ARE sleeping in the same bed, you know. rolleyes And you ARE an a** right now! Here we are, in one of the most beautiful, romantic places I have ever seen, and all you're concerned about is getting up at the butt crack of stupid o'clock so that you don't miss one of your precious workouts! scream And if it's not the workouts, it's making sure that you only have adrenaline-packed activities filling your day!"

She took a deep breath and looked at him. "We haven't even had dinner on the beach, like you said we would. All you're concerned about is catching 'the big one.' I don't even feel like much of a girlfriend to you, being as we don't get to spend hardly any time together as it is!" She felt tears pricking at her eyes, and she was gonna be damned if he was going to see her cry. "I'm headed to the spa." She turned away from him and made her way away from the marina.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:12 pm
*With mouth agape, he watches her walk away. stare Unsure wether to go after her or not he stands there for a while and thinks about what she's said. neutral

His schedule at work is something he has no control over. This shouldn't be much of a surprise to her. Working out is part of his life. Engrained in his regiment for a number of reasons including work related reasons. It's hard for him to just lay around and do nothing.

He sighs heavily and heads over to one of the outdoor bars figuring it would be best to just leave her be. He sits at the bar and orders tequila. The bartender pours him a shot and he tells her to just leave the bottle. She nods an sets it in front of him. He does a shot or two and turns to look at the ocean.* neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games